PDA

View Full Version : The GLH has been done so I guess I should update the web page

ajakeski
10-07-2010, 11:50 PM
I finally updated the GLH project web page as well as some other projects that are brewing in the shop.
I have to remember to bring my camera and take some photos of the '87 GLHS that's in progress.

www.greatlakeshotrod.com

BadAssPerformance
10-07-2010, 11:53 PM
Sweet!

Turbodave
10-08-2010, 12:40 AM
I finally updated the GLH project web page as well as some other projects that are brewing in the shop.
I have to remember to bring my camera and take some photos of the '87 GLHS that's in progress.

www.greatlakeshotrod.com

Website looks good Andy (the cars do too!), remind me to email you some of the before pictures of the 87 GLHS.

Also, my neighbors like the wagon, you can park it here anytime.

TheCanadian007
10-08-2010, 12:51 AM
Why are you selling it now that you're done?

ajakeski
10-08-2010, 01:12 AM
Can't keep them all.

Marcus86GLHS
10-08-2010, 04:09 AM
Why are you selling it now that you're done?

i had that same thought when i saw the car on ebay the other day.

after all that work.....its a shame.

anyways the car looks great, nice to see a good resto on a GLH, and you were smart to keep it as a T1.

ajakeski
10-08-2010, 07:46 AM
Website looks good Andy (the cars do too!), remind me to email you some of the before pictures of the 87 GLHS.

Also, my neighbors like the wagon, you can park it here anytime.

I was going to ask if you had any before photos, I jumped in without taking any.

ajakeski
10-08-2010, 07:50 AM
i had that same thought when i saw the car on ebay the other day.

after all that work.....its a shame.

anyways the car looks great, nice to see a good resto on a GLH, and you were smart to keep it as a T1.

Thanks, but it's not sold yet.
Honestly, I won't mind if it sticks around for a while. We would like to put some more miles on next season. I've been thinking it would be a fun Power Tour car.