PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 92 iroc r/t $1500

glht_omni
10-04-2010, 10:40 AM
Ok, not mine. It belongs to my friend tony, (midnightoker) on the other site. Located in nashville, tn.
He is wanting to sell it as a complete roller. Minus the engine, trans, ecu, rad/ic, exhaust and cluster. He is asking $1500, its red with light grey cloth.
Here are pics of it http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/moparbob
The hood has been replaced with a rust free one, has a small dent/ding on the pass side door as seen in the pic. The only rust I have seen is some starting on the bottom rear quarter panels hiding behind the plastic body molding. The floors and spare tire well are spotless!
The interior is very clean! Everything works. It comes with the ac system just needs a recharge.
If your wanting this car you better move quick or it will be parted. I am making a trip up to jacksons in Wisconsin in the next 2 weeks, so if you need delivery along the way it can be for the price of a tow dolly rental.
I know there's folks up north with rusty irocs/3rd gen that could save this one and drop their drivetrain into it. Either contact him on the other site or pm me for his phone number.

*****If anybody wants this car but getting it to your house is an issue, I am offering to tow it up to 5 hours on a dolly for $45 dolly fee + gas & oil, (leaks LOL) or anywhere between Nashville and jacksons in Wisconsin.*****

Twizter68
10-04-2010, 11:16 AM
Someone please buy this car before Tony parts it...second car I've seen him "lose interest" in, and the chassis is in great shape!

Xtrempickup
10-04-2010, 12:03 PM
i got my 92 red roller for 700 and had more than he is taking out

BadAssPerformance
10-04-2010, 01:31 PM
I gotta ask... Why are you are posting it instead of midnightoker?

glht_omni
10-04-2010, 02:00 PM
He doesn't post over here, I'm trying to help save one.

tsiconquest88
10-04-2010, 07:34 PM
I have seen the car in the past and its really nice, i thought he sold it already though.

glht_omni
10-05-2010, 01:13 AM
No its not sold yet, Jason is the first to show interest in it, and somebody else has after he did.

marbuch
12-02-2010, 08:24 AM
is this car still for sale

martin kolner
12-02-2010, 11:43 AM
why would anyone pull the drivetrain outa that car?

glht_omni
12-02-2010, 12:34 PM
It's sold, but basically he wanted a sunroof rust free one, the red one had very little rust and no sunroof, hence the reason. He had Jackson put the drive train into the black sunroof car

MNmopar
12-02-2010, 03:53 PM
why would anyone pull the drivetrain outa that car?

know the owner, know your answer...;)

88wdywoodpecker
12-02-2010, 08:28 PM
I personally was witness to the past red one and stuck my hand through the rust hole in the driver floor pan and grabbed the break pedal. It was awful. The second one was in good shape and would have kept it but he just didn't like the car. He sold it to a kid named Chris (don't know his s/n) and he's going to save it as far as I know. The black one was saved as it was sitting for quite some time and is now another T3 that is running and on the road thanks to multiple helping hands (thanks be to Jackson for the most part) because he went out of his way to help a friend achieve a five year long dream of having a rust free, sun roof, running r/t on the road. Tony is a great guy you would just have to get to know him like some of us do. He spends hours on the phone helping people fix their cars and he is a good friend to have. I am proud to say that I am one of the few. Side note- The drive train was out of his red r/t so both cars technically live on :thumb: