PDA

View Full Version : 85 omni GLH for sale. serious enquirers only please.

Wannaberacer
06-20-2006, 05:42 PM
i'm sellin my omni in hopes to maybe buy another TD. but if i cant trade then i want 1500 for it. it runs rough and rich because the fuel regulator is stuck open. and now moves but needs extensive brake work. (distribution block, brake lines, wheel cylinders). it'll need a gas tank too. but the body is in MINT condition. it has a small crack in the frame, and 3 dime sized rust holes in the floor boards. paint is black w/ red stripe on ground effx and "GLH TURBO" on the side skirts. has one dent on the drivers side fender. excellent car to restore. interior is nice but seats are ripped and it needs glove compartment door and drivers side door arm rest and interior peice. runs and drives tho. but brakes barely work. has had headgasket and the timing belt done recently. no receipts for that. but i have all the receipts for the rear main seal, the new clutch/ flywheel turned. so PM me or leave me questions. i dont have many pictures. but the ones i do have are alright for now.. until i get a lil then tire kickers.

i'm located in Jay, Maine. buyer pays for shipping. and trades are welcomed. price is SOMEWHAT negotiable. i maybe be a newbie on here but i have alot of freinds that know TD's, and they tell me i can get more then 1500. so please dont lead me on. serious buyers only.

Omniboy
06-21-2006, 08:13 AM
lets see the pics. omniboy22@insightbb.com

Wannaberacer
06-28-2006, 06:57 PM
bump!

phaxtris
07-19-2006, 02:20 PM
send me pics aswell, phaxtris@hotmail.com