PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 85 Shelby charger silver/blue

ShelbyLancer282
09-06-2010, 11:21 AM
Ok, i been debating this 4 a while so its been a hard choice to make. I am putting my 1 of 826 silver and blue sc up 4 sale. Its half done now being converted to t2 with 2 piece intake and t2 garret with no miles and 445 g head with a cam swap. The car has a 4 puck ceramic clutch and pp from fwd with less than 1500 miles. Trans has a phantom grip lsd(not a real lsd according to bansheenut lol) and trans girdle. Car has american racing 15 inch wheels. Has cd player and amp and good speakers jvc i think and look nice with the new covers. Interior is good not great but solid seats except driver are great. Driver the piping is bad on 1 side. The dash has 1 crack in it rest is ok. Car is solid and floors are great only rust is on rear wheel well d side just bubbling. Rest of car is great paint nice except hood but its 25 years old nose and gfx are mint. Its also got louvers on it, Asking 2500 if i get it running or 1800 the way it sits as the parts are worth that. And i am not parting it 4 any cost i want to work on a roadrunner i found. If it dont sell i will just keep it and run high 12s with it since my glhs with less ran 13.1 pix are on cardomain
under shelbydodgez801

Opticon
09-06-2010, 12:33 PM
Location?

ShelbyLancer282
09-06-2010, 01:28 PM
salt lake city. well car is out of town in storage cuz of the shady fools that keep messing with my stuff. but i can get it if need be

ShelbyLancer282
09-12-2010, 10:19 PM
Bumping 2 top.

ShelbyLancer282
09-17-2010, 03:11 PM
Bumping up. May consider trade 4 white shelby 5 speeds or spirit rts or cs daytonas. Must run and be t2 rest is negotiable.

ShelbyLancer282
09-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Dang no 1? man a solid l body with solid frame and floors with a bunch of goodies? i just need a good daily 4 time being as i lost storage and have no place 2 finish it. id sell car as a roller with none of the upgrades for 750. as the goodies alone cost 1500 some1. make an offer and finish this beauty.

JohnnyIroc
09-24-2010, 09:48 PM
alot of interest comes when pictures do

ShelbyLancer282
09-24-2010, 11:18 PM
I Dont have a way to as comp died and im postin thru phone. i have a cardomain with all the pix and info if need be there are only 3 chargers of this kind in utah on there mines the only silver 1.

JohnnyIroc
09-24-2010, 11:27 PM
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3858102

wow beautiful car man!

ShelbyLancer282
09-30-2010, 04:46 PM
Thanks i try to keep my stuff nice and done right. oh and bump again. even tho i expect some hate posts here soon.

ShelbyLancer282
10-15-2010, 04:51 AM
Bumping back to top...If it dont sell by time I start school again I may be able to afford a spot to finish the work and will have the tools to finish it then have no reason to sell it anytime soon.

88C/S
10-15-2010, 07:13 AM
Nice! Wish I had some extra cash.

minigts
10-15-2010, 09:30 AM
Well while I don't read Hebrew (I think that's the text on cardomain), the car looks incredible. Did you already convert the harness over or how far are you along on the conversion? Can you be more specific on what all you have done and what is "missing"?

ShelbyLancer282
10-15-2010, 12:19 PM
Well while I don't read Hebrew (I think that's the text on cardomain), the car looks incredible. Did you already convert the harness over or how far are you along on the conversion? Can you be more specific on what all you have done and what is "missing"?

Thats actually in greek, And not sure why cardomain does that I didnt put in that way lol. I would used either spanish or portuguese lol.

All thats left for car to be running is wire the 2 wires in for ais and the tps? and either helicoil the stripped threads for the exhaust manifold/or put studs in so motor can be dropped back in. Oh and a stupid throwout bearing I forgot that when I pulled this motor and trans from my black charger and took it apart to check condition of things I set the trans on a work bench and left engine on a hoist and took a break and came out when I heard a loud bang and somehow the wind knocked the hoist over and it hit the bench and the trans landed in the dirt and the throwout bearing got phunked up. Everything else is still great I cleaned it all up just had to stop there as where I have car stored there is NO parts stores for 100 miles in any direction. SO I just ran out of time getting it all tied together. Because I didnt have time to run a 100 miles and back to get the needed stuff and get it done as I had to get back to salt lake. I have the flashed LM in my storage that I was going to take back up there when I got a chance but its just a little too much right now as I got a bunch of other things on my plate that are more pressing.

ShelbyLancer282
12-19-2010, 04:54 PM
Bump... Still debating options as I have the choice between an rt, a 90 daytona cs vnt, a couple shelby z's and still have this srt swap I could do but still could with the daytonas lol....