PDA

View Full Version : Fuel pumps other then walbro...

1966 dart wagon
09-04-2010, 06:54 PM
I bought a fuel pressure gauge last night to confirm my walbro had died again, It does fine just driving around but wont flow enough fuel, I hook up the gauge, 50 or so psi, unplug vac line on fpr up to 55 then shut the car off jump the pump and squeeze the return line for it to only jump up to 70psi or so, its shot wont hold enough pressure, this is my 2nd pump, I had this same issue last year. Is e85 killing the pump, I know of multiply guys with other brand cars running walbros without problems. So this brings me to my question, Is anyone running a different high volume pump then a walbro, I know some are running external pumps, but i prefer to keep it in the tank. I was looking on summit and they had a holley and edlebrock. Not really sure if i wanna roll the dice with another walbro pile, its not a huge deal to change the pump but just a pain that I have to do it, I shouldn't have this problem!!

I have all of my fuel tables kicked up way high thinking maybe this is why I was going lean, so now running on regular fuel with the fuel though the roof it actually doesnt go lean at wot, but hey it is dumping all it can.

Thanks for the input,
Jack

BadAssPerformance
09-04-2010, 07:46 PM
Is e85 killing the pump

quite possibly

1966 dart wagon
09-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Tried to drive out of town with it today, got a couple miles out of town and it went insainly rich, im talking 9's for afr.

Got it back home, it was stumbling at any constant throttle, afr at idle were perfect at 14.7. Got home and checked fp and all that again, same issues except when I removed my gauge i noticed the shrader valve on the fuel rail was filling up with gas and dumping over, I soaked it up with some towels then it filled right back up again, so I'm going to change that to a different one I have laying around, I noticed it wouldnt leak at all once I put the cap on it though, weird.

turbovanmanČ
09-04-2010, 11:45 PM
I've tried these guys, had good luck with a customer's car using one. When my current pumps fail, going to get some of these-

http://stores.ebay.com/TREperformance

2.216VTurbo
09-05-2010, 02:00 AM
I've tried these guys, had good luck with a customer's car using one. When my current pumps fail, going to get some of these-

http://stores.ebay.com/TREperformance

Silent pump, cheap to buy and when I want one for another car, I just walk two doors down from the shop and buy it without paying tax:D

turbovanmanČ
09-05-2010, 02:23 AM
Silent pump, cheap to buy and when I want one for another car, I just walk two doors down from the shop and buy it without paying tax:D

So I take it your using them?

2.216VTurbo
09-05-2010, 02:25 AM
So I take it your using them?

In at least 4 cars. It's a *very* quiet pump:clap:

turbovanmanČ
09-05-2010, 02:27 AM
In at least 4 cars. It's a *very* quiet pump:clap:

Good info. I used the large Bosch copy inline pump on a buddy's car, wasn't THAT quiet but did it flow, damn.

1966 dart wagon
09-06-2010, 04:13 PM
I see they only list 91-93 daytona isnt the fuel pump/carrier different on those, will this go into a stock 89 tank/assembly, looks different.

Speedeuphoria
09-06-2010, 07:46 PM
Have you been buying genuine walbro pumps? sure there not knockoffs??

turbovanmanČ
09-06-2010, 08:42 PM
I see they only list 91-93 daytona isnt the fuel pump/carrier different on those, will this go into a stock 89 tank/assembly, looks different.

I checked, looks like it. You can make those pumps work with a bit of work.

The real Walbro's are having issues, there is a thread on it.

2.216VTurbo
09-07-2010, 01:52 AM

Yeah, they have that little 'siphon jet' side port that fills the container-within-the-tank that the later Daytonas have. You *have*to use that jet style pump in an RT or an SRT but in my mind, it will also work fine in a standard baffled tank. I have them in two or so Masis and the Rampage and they are working fine. One thing tho, the plastic casing inside the RT is so 'fuel tight' that I had to cycle the key like 25 times before the pressure would build:confused:

1966 dart wagon
09-07-2010, 07:04 PM

I've been getting my walbro's from chris at TU and as simon said there is a thread going around about faulty walbros, made me feel like I'm not the only person having this problem.

Anyone run e85 though the pumps on ebay?

1966 dart wagon
09-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Yeah, they have that little 'siphon jet' side port that fills the container-within-the-tank that the later Daytonas have. You *have*to use that jet style pump in an RT or an SRT but in my mind, it will also work fine in a standard baffled tank. I have them in two or so Masis and the Rampage and they are working fine. One thing tho, the plastic casing inside the RT is so 'fuel tight' that I had to cycle the key like 25 times before the pressure would build:confused:

are you talking about this pump:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/255-LPH-Dodge-Neon-1995-2006-SRT4-SRT-4-Fuel-Pump-04-05-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4cf0ec0a5eQQitemZ33045 9515486QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccesso ries

I see they are all the same pump, they list all the same applications. So how do I modify this to work with my style sending unit/pickup???

2.216VTurbo
09-08-2010, 10:59 PM
are you talking about this pump:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/255-LPH-Dodge-Neon-1995-2006-SRT4-SRT-4-Fuel-Pump-04-05-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4cf0ec0a5eQQitemZ33045 9515486QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccesso ries

I see they are all the same pump, they list all the same applications. So how do I modify this to work with my style sending unit/pickup???

Well, it's a smaller diameter than the stock pump(but aren't they all?) so you have to use a rubber spacer if you are using the stock sender assy. I used an old section of radiator hose slit along the axis. If you have an early (non RT or SRT) just put the rubber hose on the outlet nipple on top of the pump, hook up the two wires and secure it in your stock hangar. Done. If you have an RT you use the top "cap assembly" (its in the pic but barely visible) snapped in place over the outlet and everything else hooked up on my 93 RT. Every aftermarket pump I've used needed some kinda mod to adapt to the stock hangar/sender...

1966 dart wagon
09-09-2010, 09:15 AM
Well, it's a smaller diameter than the stock pump(but aren't they all?) so you have to use a rubber spacer if you are using the stock sender assy. I used an old section of radiator hose slit along the axis. If you have an early (non RT or SRT) just put the rubber hose on the outlet nipple on top of the pump, hook up the two wires and secure it in your stock hangar. Done. If you have an RT you use the top "cap assembly" (its in the pic but barely visible) snapped in place over the outlet and everything else hooked up on my 93 RT. Every aftermarket pump I've used needed some kinda mod to adapt to the stock hangar/sender...

ah so hook it up as normal like a walbro and ignore all the other stuff on the pump pretty much?

wallace
09-13-2010, 08:40 AM
I'm using Walbro's in 2 cars with no issues one is dedicated e85 drag car. All of the ones I am using are at least a year old. Is the problem related only to the ones that Chris is selling? The ones I bought were off of Ebay from this seller: http://stores.ebay.com/Full-Throttle-Speed/Genuine-Walbro-Pumps-and-Kits-/_i.html?_fsub=2&_sid=17061052&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

1966 dart wagon
09-25-2010, 02:53 PM
I'm using Walbro's in 2 cars with no issues one is dedicated e85 drag car. All of the ones I am using are at least a year old. Is the problem related only to the ones that Chris is selling? The ones I bought were off of Ebay from this seller: http://stores.ebay.com/Full-Throttle-Speed/Genuine-Walbro-Pumps-and-Kits-/_i.html?_fsub=2&_sid=17061052&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Both of my bad pumps were from chris, but looking on other threads, walbros have been going out on people who have bought them from other vendors too

I going to go ahead and order this one and see how it goes:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/255-LPH-FUEL-PUMP-91-92-93-Dodge-Daytona-1991-255lph-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4cf192c3d9QQitemZ33047 0441945QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccesso ries

chryguy
09-25-2010, 03:12 PM
OK,

So which one of those TRE pumps would be easiest to adapt to my 89 turbovan?
From the pictures all the applications seem to look the same...I'm guessin' they are.:confused2:

TRE-377H looks like the one...eh?

Thanks,
CG

MR. X
09-25-2010, 06:52 PM
For the price and reputation I would not use anything other than a genuine Walbro fuel pump. Its your engine we are taking about.

I have been using Walbro pumps for over 7 years. I have had only 1 go bad that was 5 years old. It was just acting sluggish so I replaced it. It is now in a non turbo car with over 20k more miles on the pump.

There are a lot of knockoffs. TiAl has an advisory out and so does Walbro.

The genuine Walbro pumps do not seem noticeably louder than OE pumps.

My guess is that E85 may be damaging the pumps. Many studies have found that E85 is not all whats it is cracked up to be, and that includes ruining fuel components.

Here is a way to tell if your pump is genuine Walbro

http://www.mrxmotors.com/pdf/breakingnews_Walbro_5-3-09.pdf

1966 dart wagon
09-25-2010, 10:42 PM
After reading a thread of others having problems, and not stating they are running e85, this is a known issue, and a fuel pump isnt hard to change but its the down time and it just being a pain in the butt to have to do every dam year, This is my 2nd try at walbros, I give up, and ordered a TRE, yes i know it might be a hit or miss, but hell walbro has failed me twice why not? I want to run e85 why cant these support it, other people in town run e85 though there walbros, evos, srt4s, hondas, without problems why cant I do that.

I have a wideband and keep close watch on it, my engine has already seen lean from these dam walbros, went back to reg premium fuel with the e85 tune and it runs fine, not lean. just rich at cruising speeds.

I've had it with walbros, maybe if this pump fails i'll give it one more try but thats it.

1966 dart wagon
09-25-2010, 10:43 PM
For the price and reputation I would not use anything other than a genuine Walbro fuel pump. Its your engine we are taking about.

I have been using Walbro pumps for over 7 years. I have had only 1 go bad that was 5 years old. It was just acting sluggish so I replaced it. It is now in a non turbo car with over 20k more miles on the pump.

There are a lot of knockoffs. TiAl has an advisory out and so does Walbro.

The genuine Walbro pumps do not seem noticeably louder than OE pumps.

My guess is that E85 may be damaging the pumps. Many studies have found that E85 is not all whats it is cracked up to be, and that includes ruining fuel components.

Here is a way to tell if your pump is genuine Walbro

http://www.mrxmotors.com/pdf/breakingnews_Walbro_5-3-09.pdf

When I pull my old walbro pump out I'll check this guide, thank you for the info:clap:

Alright now dont quote me on this but.....I think I remember my 'walbro' rattling when I shaked it and going "hm thats weird"

Dam now I wanna pull it out right now and check it out, dam tank is full though and might as well wait till I get this new pump.
Time will tell.....

ART
09-26-2010, 09:19 AM
The "large Bosch" is prolly 580-254-044. Used on boosted German cars, & Turbo Busa, bikes. 2.5lbs, 2.370dia, they're not cheap,but when you see & handle it, you'll know, that you've got the answer...
HTH, Torg

Good info. I used the large Bosch copy inline pump on a buddy's car, wasn't THAT quiet but did it flow, damn.

1966 dart wagon
09-30-2010, 09:14 AM
I believe I found an even closer to stock replacemnt for a tre pump vs the 91+ daytona one that I got, its off a mustang and they state its the same as a gs340 which is the pn for the walbro in my car now.

http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1102045

Here is the pump:
http://treperformance.com/i-859-ford-mustang-5-0-2-3-and-cobra-255-lph-fuel-pump-1985-1995.html

Just a thought for anyone following this, Im going to install my tre 377h pump tonight after I get a new sock for it.

1966 dart wagon
10-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Finally took the car for some driving today, as stated it did take quite a couple times to get the pump to build pressure right when I installed it, but now its fine, fires right up every time.

ALTHOUGH... I have about half a tank of fuel in it, and when I take a turn fast the motor gets killed from not getting fuel, same goes for taking off in a straight line, its fine in 1st shift to 2nd go for a little bit and it cuts out and dies again from lack of fuel. Other then that, no problems and still running e85. Can I plug that siphon jet with something, I think this may be my issue?

TopDollar69
11-05-2010, 10:45 AM
After reading about an 8 page long thread on turbobuick.com, I found those guys are using a stock Denso replacement for the twin turbo Supra with good results. The pump is larger, and draws more current than the Walbro, but for cars in the 300HP and below range it appears to be a very solid pump. It would take some modifications to make it work with the stock hanger, but I'm sure it could be done. Most of the Buick guys seem to really hate Walbro pumps as they had a bunch of problems with them in the last couple of years. They have their own version of the 255 pump that appears to be exactly the same as the GSS340 except the bottom part where the fuel sock goes on. Although several guys were also complaining about GSS340 failing prematurly. Alot of the problems appear to be related to the bypass pressure valve leaking at pressures in the 65+ psi range causing lean conditions in boost. If you read though the link I posted in the I want to rewire my fuel pump thread you will see how to modify the bypass valve for a higher bypass pressure.

contraption22
11-05-2010, 12:29 PM
When I was out in Texas for a conference last spring, I met a guy from Airtex. They make replacement electric fuel pumps as well as other components.

We were talking about this and that. Of course the ethanol content of fuels came up. He was saying that their pumps did not require much if any changes to survive with the 10% ethanol content in gasoline that many areas of the country are serving up now, but the buzz had started about the gov't wanting to push that to 15% and if that were to happen, they would really have concerns about their products surviving in that fuel. He did say he would imagine that Federal Mogul, and Walbro would likely have similar issues.

So jack that percentage up to 85% and what do you think happens?

BTW, my old "Mopar Performance Super60" Bosch-made pump works very well, but it doesn't see much pump gas anymore:)

wallace
11-05-2010, 02:45 PM
I'm running the flex fuel in one of my cars and I have no issues to date. I've had the fuel system apart several times and no signs of corrosion on the aluminum or anything like that. It works very well with boost.

TopDollar69
11-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Are you talking about the methanol fuel, or a flex fuel spirit fuel pump?

wallace
11-06-2010, 07:07 AM
Not sure that question was for me? Im using e85 the ethanol based fuel, although the actual percentage varies depending on the time of year. running the 255 lph hi pressure walbro's with it.

Dusty_Duster
11-10-2010, 12:02 PM
Personally, I like having a slightly noisy fuel pump. That way I know it's getting juice when I turn the key to the ON position. :p

TopDollar69
11-16-2010, 12:02 PM
I installed the TRE340 pump in the wagon last night. It was pretty easy, I did have to modify the top plastic part, but you have to do that on the Walbro as well. It would be nice if they offered a kit with the correct mopar fuel sock,but mine was pretty new so I reused it. This one does much better than the airtex at 12V showing 45 PSI on my gauge with the engine off. I think it's a bit quiter as well. To be fair the airtex looks like a well built unit. Here are some pictures of the install.
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/data/500/medium/IMG_38411.JPG
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/data/500/medium/IMG_38431.JPG
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/data/500/medium/IMG_38421.JPG
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/data/500/medium/IMG_38441.JPG

TopDollar69
11-16-2010, 12:03 PM
It does not appear as if you can modify the bypass valve unless you melt the plastic.

TopDollar69
11-16-2010, 12:05 PM
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/data/500/medium/IMG_3846.JPG
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/data/500/medium/IMG_38471.JPG
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/data/500/medium/IMG_3845.JPG

1966 dart wagon
11-16-2010, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the pics Ben, I know next time I need a pump I'll probably be getting this since you verified it will work.

I think I'm going to swap my sending units with my walbro, I think that may be my issue, since I can wiggle the connector and it works then doesnt work, but with it being dark when I get off work and cold, there isnt alot of motivation and once snow flies the car is done for the year anyways. We'll see I would like some piece of mind on knowing it all works good when its put away. Maybe this weekend.

1BADVAN
11-18-2010, 10:31 AM
so TopDollar69 you are saying that you used this pump http://treperformance.com/i-859-ford-mustang-5-0-2-3-and-cobra-255-lph-fuel-pump-1985-1995.html in the older style pump cars and it worked better than the option of modifying the new one would?

1BADVAN
11-18-2010, 10:49 AM
http://treperformance.com/c-66227-fuel-system-tre-255-lph-fuel-pumps-ford-255-lph-fuel-pumps-tre.html

This is a list of other Ford Vehicles and most use the same TRE340 but have different fuel socks I wonder if any of them would have a replacement close enough for use to be able to use??

Maybe we could get Alan to ask next time he needs a pump, since he is just 2 doors down from them??

TopDollar69
11-18-2010, 06:41 PM
Yes, that is the pump I used. From what I can tell the Mopar fuel sock is specific to mopar vehicles, and also fits some Saab 9000 models. It would probably be easy for them to make a kit that has the correct Mopar specific strainer in it and market it as a 84-90 Mopar kit

1966 dart wagon
11-19-2010, 10:11 AM
the 91 and up pump like I ordered the tre377 i think, wasnt even an option to use in my 89 UNLESS you install a 91 and up fuel pump sending unit with it, I never did this to be sure but thats what looks like needs to be done to make it work, I ended up modifying my walbro and reinstalling it, Cause in order to put the 91 up sending unit in you have to drop the tank and for how fast I go though fuel pumps that is not an option.

1BADVAN
11-19-2010, 10:37 AM
i talked to TRE through email and they said they were in the process of listing it for the older dodges and were also trying to get a correct fuel sock made. We will see if it actually happens though.

TopDollar69
11-19-2010, 11:57 AM
I've only been using it for about a week, but it seems like a good pump so far. Things might change when I start throwing more power down though.

1BADVAN
11-19-2010, 03:38 PM
I've only been using it for about a week, but it seems like a good pump so far. Things might change when I start throwing more power down though.

keep us updated!

1966 dart wagon
11-21-2010, 01:57 PM
i talked to TRE through email and they said they were in the process of listing it for the older dodges and were also trying to get a correct fuel sock made. We will see if it actually happens though.

very nice, I know myself and topdollar discussed letting them know on the 340 pump working on Td's

3Bar_Mopar
05-24-2011, 11:09 PM
Resurrecting this older thread....I just ordered this TRE pump (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330505860704&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT) based on some of the recommendations here...any updates on performance now that the weather is good?

2.216VTurbo
05-25-2011, 08:43 AM
Resurrecting this older thread....I just ordered this TRE pump (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330505860704&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT) based on some of the recommendations here...any updates on performance now that the weather is good?

I guess I shoulda updated, I had a TRE pump go out on the Daytona RT after lass than a year. Pumps fault, installers fauld, dumb luck? Dunno but a new no TRE pump fixed the issue.

contraption22
05-25-2011, 09:03 AM
Anybody looked into the Aeromotive drop-in replacement pumps?

Juggy
05-25-2011, 09:57 AM

heard they are real good. when they first came out there was a company offering them for a real good price too at intro rate.

I am planning to use twin modified bosch 044 pumps, from jay racing.

shmedley
05-25-2011, 01:49 PM

I have one ordered from VFN Performance (http://performance.vfnfiberglass.com/Shop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=2109) (2.2shelby (http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/member.php?3870-22shelby) works there) Just waiting for it to come in, they were/are on a backorder

3Bar_Mopar
05-25-2011, 03:14 PM
I guess I shoulda updated, I had a TRE pump go out on the Daytona RT after lass than a year. Pumps fault, installers fauld, dumb luck? Dunno but a new no TRE pump fixed the issue.

I guess I'll just have to see what happens!

moparman76_69
05-25-2011, 03:38 PM
My next pump will be a deatschwerks dw301

http://www.deatschwerks.com/fuel-pump-tech/

True 300 lph pump designed to handle ethanol in tank for 169.99 :thumb:

3Bar_Mopar
05-25-2011, 07:46 PM
My next pump will be a deatschwerks dw301

http://www.deatschwerks.com/fuel-pump-tech/

True 300 lph pump designed to handle ethanol in tank for 169.99 :thumb:

If the TRE fails, that will be the next one I buy.

tsiconquest88
05-25-2011, 10:36 PM
Do they have an install kit for our cars? or do you have to use the universal kit they have? They sell many kits for various car makes they say online, i will call tomorrow and ask unless you know of a kit they have and if so tell me the p/n for the kit.

Ondonti
05-31-2011, 06:20 AM
Just want to point out to people that anyone who dropships pumps is at risk of their customers getting fake pumps. Thats almost always how it happens. Middleman pulls in a HUGE profit when they do that. I know Forward motion actually stocks their pumps.

Just because you bought a pump from someone you trust does not mean you can trust the middleman. "Walbro" failures increasing when the fakes have flooded the market does not prove anything about real Walbros.

tsiconquest88
05-31-2011, 07:47 AM
which one drop ships?

3Bar_Mopar
06-01-2011, 10:27 PM
We got the TRE installed this past weekend...the thing is QUIET...I have a gutted interior and it's way more quiet than the stocker....I can barely hear it cycle. The car feels like it lost 200 pounds also...much snappier and effortless...I think the old pump generally wasn't flowing enough.

speedfreek500
06-02-2011, 02:44 AM
Thanks for all the part numbes and facts! my walbro just got really noisey yesterday and i have replaced it 3 times already, i am looking for a inline 255 pump. Anybody got some info on the inline pumps? i will report back after i do some research on it.

tsiconquest88
06-02-2011, 08:27 AM
What is the flow rate of the TRE?

moparman76_69
06-02-2011, 10:10 AM
Do they have an install kit for our cars? or do you have to use the universal kit they have? They sell many kits for various car makes they say online, i will call tomorrow and ask unless you know of a kit they have and if so tell me the p/n for the kit.

Sorry forgot about this thread. They don't list a kit for us but the pump looks identical to a walbro 255 so the universal should work for us.

tsiconquest88
06-02-2011, 05:07 PM
did the universal kit work for you?

moparman76_69
06-02-2011, 07:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTKz9rfrhxw

I haven't personally got mine yet, I'm waiting on a couple of other things first. But from the video it looks like a drop in for the walbro so whatever is necessary to make it work would be necessary for the dw301.

tkelly27
06-02-2011, 10:12 PM
heard they are real good. when they first came out there was a company offering them for a real good price too at intro rate.

I am planning to use twin modified bosch 044 pumps, from jay racing.

A whinebro 255 can make 400-500hp, even on E85, the 044 is bigger than the 255, and the jay's modded 044 is even bigger than that. I'd like to see the turbo and injectors you are running if you're planning on needing 2 :confused:

The in tank version like this
http://www.jayracing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_5&products_id=3932

is just silly
http://www.jayracing.com/images/product/Jay%20Racing%20Pro%20Series%20PT342%20vs%20Walbro% 20GSS342%20%28255HP%29.jpg

I put E85 through my 3 or 4 year old walbro for about 6 months. I'll go back soon after I get my flip chip set up. The only thing I really noticed going back to gasoline was that it is now loud as hell. Like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cVlTeIATBs

3Bar_Mopar
06-02-2011, 11:23 PM
What is the flow rate of the TRE?

http://treperformance.com/files/TRE340Flow.jpg

tsiconquest88
06-02-2011, 11:30 PM
so its a 255lph pump lol. Thats all i was wondering is what flow it is. I had no idea. Thanks. How much are these things?

bakes
06-02-2011, 11:44 PM
http://treperformance.com/files/TRE340Flow.jpg

do you have a graph at 16v???

3Bar_Mopar
06-03-2011, 01:56 PM
so its a 255lph pump lol. Thats all i was wondering is what flow it is. I had no idea. Thanks. How much are these things?

Mine was about $78 shipped.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

do you have a graph at 16v???

No, sorry...thats the only graph they had on their site.

tryingbe
06-03-2011, 03:07 PM
Can the 1/4 inch return line handle the 300lph or even the 340lph pump?

Force Fed Mopar
06-03-2011, 03:35 PM
Looks like the TRE is less than 255 at our fuel pressures.

moparman76_69
06-03-2011, 06:27 PM
Looks like the TRE is less than 255 at our fuel pressures.

So is a walbro 255, plus they supposedly will lock up with extend use with straight E85.

Force Fed Mopar
06-03-2011, 08:22 PM
Yeah, I'm liking that Deatschwerks pump, probably will be my next pump as I plan on running E85 at least for race days :) I have run E85 through my current Walbro (which is about 5-6 years old) w/o any problems yet. However I am not for sure that it is keeping up either, need to do a pressure check on it.

tsiconquest88
06-03-2011, 09:01 PM
Yea the deatschwerks or the aeromotive looks to be what im going with i think.

chryguy
05-16-2012, 11:58 AM
Hey,

That DeatschWerks 300 Pump is on sale right now...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DeatschWerks-300-LPH-Fuel-Pump-In-Tank-w-Install-Kit-Similar-Walbro-GSS342-/250932889344?_trksid=p3284.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSI%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BUA%2 52BFICS%26otn%3D21%26pmod%3D250998996319%26ps%3D54 #ht_1391wt_938

If the link doesn't work search EBay... $158.77

Twelve bucks is Twelve bucks...'eh? :confused:

CG

2.5tsa
05-17-2012, 03:28 PM
Auto Shipping is the most common problems here in Bangladesh.turbo-mopar! is just rear for that metter. Any way looking for the Auto Transport Company to give us the grate benifit.

All your base are belong to us! For grate justice!!

Glad to hear that this site is just rear (not that it really metters).

crusty shadow
05-21-2012, 10:04 PM
Walbro has relased a new fuel pump designed to work with E85.
flows 400 LPH, i think i'll run this one when i get my car together
http://blog.titanmotorsports.com/?p=3846

its selling for around $200, but it looks like the biggest in tank pump you can buy. supports up to 950 hp. probably a smidge overkill, but im looking around to see if they might have a slightly smaller version.