PDA

View Full Version : FWD Performance Rocks!

Boost_Virgin
06-19-2006, 06:10 PM
I don't know if I can post this about FWD Peformance. I never see anything about them here.:confused:

This has been a long time coming. Back in dec. my ECU died. I called up Cindy, and she had everything I needed in stock. Shipped it to me and I had it in a few days. I went with a Stage I cal and some +%20 injectors new. A local shop put the parts on for me, and when they took the Spirit R/T out of a test drive they blew the engin up. I personally think it was on the way out anyway. Pulled the engin and had it rebuild. She sent me all my parts pretty quick. For a list of the most of the parts check out my cardomain page. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2258018 She had many things that are now NS1. Plus with her knowlage helped me pick the right parts for my build up.

The shop re-installed the engin and gave me the car back with a clutch racket, and tranny not shifting. She helped me work thought all the problems. She even sent me a whole new clutch set up just incase it was the problem. She went out of her way many times for me. Worked with me even when it was not really her problem to deal with. Every item was tripple wrapped. I can not say enough good things about them.

If you are looking for parts for our cars check her out. I don't think you will be disappointed. Check the web site and if you don't see it there give them a call they have lots of parts off old cars.

Thanks again Cindy! :thumb:

Frank
06-19-2006, 06:15 PM
I moved this to the feedback area since they are not a vendor here.

The S is Silent
06-19-2006, 07:02 PM
I'll second that. Whenever I get parts from her, they are always at my door within 2 days. I can't wait until I'm living in Texas again so I can just drive up to Spring to spend more money (read: L-body Koni coilovers). I'm nothing but happy with all the service I've gotten from her and will continue to get my parts from her.

Boost_Virgin
06-19-2006, 08:08 PM
Thanks for moving it to the right place. I thought when posting it was the wrong place.

JuXsA
06-27-2006, 10:52 PM
Yeah. A few weeks ago I ordered a bunch of brake stuff from them. They didn't have one part needed for my car. So instead of billing me, they waited to charge me once they got the order ready to ship. I actually called them last week to ask if they lost my order or if something was wrong because I saw that my bank hadn't been debited and they said they hadn't billed me yet because they were waiting on a part....
They billed me the day it shipped out:thumb:
freaking awesome!!!

Subliminal
06-28-2006, 07:28 AM
+1. I've always had good dealings with Cindy and co.

edglock21
07-05-2006, 03:28 PM
I've also had excellent dealings with Cindy on stuff for my GLHS

93sundance
07-17-2006, 07:54 PM
+1 from me too. ALways got what I paid for.