PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Omni GLH turbo/GLH-S/Shelby Charger/Spirit R/T in B.C canada/wa. state/Oregon

boostboy
08-31-2010, 06:10 PM
Looking for a 1985-1986 Dodge Omni GLH turbo. Im looking for a nice clean example and I'm willing to pay TOP DOLLAR for a nice clean car.
I would prefer an Omni GLH turbo over Shelby charger but I'm open for options. If possible, I don't want one with a red interior but if the car is SUPER clean I can deal with a red interior.

Please no rust buckets or big projects as I'm looking for something I can drive daily.

As far as a Shelby Charger goes. It has to be clean, and no black and silver combos.

I would also consider a nice Spirit R/T as well.

Thanks for looking!!

Cody
11-19-2010, 12:44 PM
I have a clean red 91 spirit r/t i would sell. let me know if interested.

kowalski
11-21-2010, 01:59 AM
Boostboy, I dropped you an email each time you posted ads on craigslist in Seattle. Let me know if you run across any rusted out or parts shelby chargers in the areas you are looking. If you need a car inspected in the seattle area, I don't mind doing you a favor. I can also hook you up with Colin, the rampage king. He always seems to know where all kinds of turbo dodges are.

turbovanmanČ
11-21-2010, 02:06 AM
How much are you willing to pay for a rebuilt one with a new paint job, IC, lowered, chipped computer etc.

ShadowFromHell
11-22-2010, 03:47 AM
No NY love? I know you have a soft spot for sleepers ;)

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49449