PDA

View Full Version : wtb shadow stuff

dodgeshadowchik
12-30-2005, 08:14 AM
i've revised my search of doors for a shadow to just the ground effect pieces off the rear doors on a 4-door ES shadow. anyone got some?

im also looking for a rear disc brake conversion for the p-body

and... one of those adjustable fuel pressure regulators.

thanks!

Avenger
12-31-2005, 01:04 AM
There's a junkyard near me with a 4 door ES, I'll check the door pieces on it next time I'm out there. Just off the top of my head, I think it was green and had good pieces, but I'm not 100% on that. As far as the brakes go, I'll look around. P-body only came with the solids (cept the CSX!), but the venteds are just as easy a swap.

Just be aware, you'll have to bend your own tubing for the rear brake lines, there's no way that a junkyard car is going to have line fittings that'll come off easy!

dodgeshadowchik
12-31-2005, 05:15 PM
hi there!

first off, thanks for scouting for me! all the yards by me only have 2-door cars. :/

i may have found some vented brakes from a guy in michigan, and i have been made aware of the brake tubing problem. they are from a 1990daytona. i think that they will work as i've looked into all the part numbers form various pieces and they are all the same. do you know any differently?

but if those ground effect prieces are in good shape i'd love to get those! color does not matter to me. car's going to be repainted. :) just more concerned about overall condition.

TopDollar69
01-02-2006, 10:56 PM
I have a complete rear disk set up from an 88 Shelby Z Daytona, it includes everything from the hard lines on the axle to the ebrake cables. I also have the master and proportioning valve. Im sick of tripping over the stuff Ill give you a great deal, $50 plus shipping. They are the solid style and are from an 89k mile flordia car so they look beautiful along with the brake lines and ebrake cables. Let me know they are off and ready to ship.

Thanks

Ben Huebner