PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 84 dayona turbo z $1000 obo

84daytonazturbo
08-23-2010, 08:44 PM
i hate to do this but we dont have time for another project, so were puttin up our 84 daytona turbo z for sale. it runs but it needs a head gasket, which is very common for these cars. it has 127k miles, with a rebuilt transmission with less than 10k miles on it. an i was told when i bought it that the person that rebuilt trans he made some chrome molly rods instead of the teflon shift linkages. also we have acquired almost all the parts to rebuild the front end. ball joints, tie rod ends, an gabriel struts. the wing isnt on it at this time an the door trim on the driver side fell off an the pass. side is starting to. it needs a front driver side tire. the interior is in really good shape. theres not a crack in the dashboard at all an all the seats are in really good shape except for the driver seat has a few cuts. the carpet is in ok condition but its a little sun bleached but could easly be dyed. if you have anymore questions just pm me. i dont know how to post photos so if someone can help me please let me know or just ask and ill send them directly to you.