PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 93 Voyager 2.5 5sp manual van...

boxdin
08-14-2010, 07:58 PM
This van has new engine, trans, brakes, KYB struts & shocks, headlights, most sensors, factory tint glass, and a whole lot more. Zero rust anywhere, drives straight and true and is a lot of fun to drive. 5000 miles since rebuilt on a super clean Voyager with 180k miles on chassis. I'm a Van Nut and have too many vehicles, have to sell one of them. I also have a fiberglass extension top for this van, its hanging in my garage just in case I really wanted to make a camper out of it, which is the idea, to get back to a van camping kind of thing. But minis, even lwb are just not big enough compared to my all time fav B200 series swb, of which I just bought one to restore. Here's a link to photos;
http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/boxdin/Voyager%2093/

As usual, I've got way too much money in this van, but it really is a great utility van for hauling anything in total comfort w cold AC and get over 30mpg on the hwy. I get mid to high 20s in town.
Anyone interested???
Thanks Rick

Bardo
08-14-2010, 11:42 PM
need a price

boxdin
08-15-2010, 11:09 AM
Ive got about 5500 in it and if possible I'd like to get that back. But I am open to offers. I even have a fiberglass extension top for this van if someone really wants space inside ! New parts include; headlights, KYB struts & shocks all around, Ice Cold AC, new tires & wheels, Zero Rust anywhere, have all seats too but they are in my shed. Lots more details, email me for any info or pics. thanks Rick albuquerque