PDA

View Full Version : New Product - GLHS Lower Intercooler Hoses

OMNI-Potent
07-15-2010, 10:53 PM
Fellow Enthusiasts,

We are proud and excited to formally annouce another new product - factory correct GLHS lower intercooler hoses (SKU 6001). The only difference between our hose and the original is the use of slightly different material. All the dimensions are correct and it fits like a glove!

Many of these hoses were taken off, lost or have a hole rubbed in them from the transmission case. Don't lose any precious boost to the air!

When these hoses were last available from the dealer, they sold for $118. Back in the late 80's and early 90's, they sold for $89. OMNI-Potent is able to beat all of that pricing and we are selling them for $85 to your door!

Don't forget to check out our new P body Winshield Bushing and Cowl Kit (SKU 3019) or out new Inner Sunroof Seal for G and 2 Door L bodies (SKU 3017).

Happy Motoring!

www.omnipotentparts.com

turbovanmanČ
07-16-2010, 12:38 AM
Wow, great job, :hail:

What about P/G body's? :nod:

minigts
07-16-2010, 12:57 AM
Great Greg, just awesome! And let me just add, the sunroof seal for the L bodies is FLAT OUT AWESOME!!! I plan to buy spares for spares soon. I'm VERY happy with mine and it fit perfectly. I'll post pictures later, but thanks again for providing great products and great prices! :thumb:

cordes
07-16-2010, 01:10 AM
Wow, I hadn't looked at your product line in a while, and I am very impressed. I will be needing a new sunroof seal for the Daytona before too long.

black86glhs
07-16-2010, 01:24 AM
Just in time for me!!!! YAY!!!! I need a new one in a bad way.:thumb:

minigts
07-16-2010, 07:44 AM
Wow, I hadn't looked at your product line in a while, and I am very impressed. I will be needing a new sunroof seal for the Daytona before too long.

Seriously the seal is worth breaking the emergency glass that protects your wallet. :D Besides the fact that the seal could almost fit around me lengthwise, it fits perfect when you install it.

Marcus86GLHS
07-16-2010, 03:16 PM
reproduction glhs lower i/c hoses = great idea, way to go. again.