PDA

View Full Version : Nsrt4

gti_7
07-15-2010, 08:18 PM
Hi guys

I was reading other forums with interest on how others view the nsrt4 and came across many who described the nsrt4 as having: "Scary" "horrid" or "horrible" handling. it was also described as soft and woefully inaqequate. I drive a G4 taurus and i think it decent so what are they talking about when they say its scary? a porche gt3 is "scary" -if you dont respect it and learn how to drive it.. so what are they talking about when they describe the suspenion on an srt4? how is it "scary"?

bernie

spoolinhard
07-16-2010, 04:49 PM
I would imagine that if you took it around a hairpin turn at 120 it would be very scary. Mine handles much better than any of my older TM's. Sounds like your write up was done by motor trend.

contraption22
07-16-2010, 05:09 PM
I never noticed anything really scary about the handling. It understeers quite a bit like any other fwd car.

gti_7
07-16-2010, 06:30 PM
thank you for the tips.. like everything else.. i wanted to find the posts where i read about the nsrt4 but you think i can find them now? so does it compare in handling to our tm's? ive never really experienced the handling.. i just know my lancer handled decent for a 22 year old car.:D

bernie

contraption22
07-17-2010, 01:15 AM
I think it handles better than any other stock FWD Mopar I have ever driven. But if you change nothing else in the suspension, get a bigger rear sway bar.