PDA

View Full Version : I'm giving away my low 14 second sundance

93sundance
06-13-2006, 09:56 PM
Ok heres the catch, it doesnt run low 14s anymore because it is totalled. I got into a bad front end collision with it. It is in pretty bad shape, the engine pushed the fire wall in almost to my knees. I put thousands of dollars of parts in the car and I hate to see it get crushed. The car is in the impound lot and the bill is up to $750. I cant afford to get it out. I will give the car away to anyone that wants to pay to get it out. the year of the car is 93, and the color is maroon. it has a 3.0L that was rebuilt with high compression pistons in the summer of 2004, and an A543 5 speed tranny. I just replaced the clutch in March with a 6 puck clutchet unit, and installed a new friction plate on the flywheel. I ran a 14.208 @ 97 at the track last month with this car. The engine ran super strong, and the tranny shifted great. I did a compression test last fall, and all 6 cylidners were around 215 PSI. The car is located in Grand rapids Michigan. If you want the car, hurry up and PM me about it. The bill goes up $25 a day. I put so much time and money in this car, it makes me sick to think it will be crushed. I dont know for sure if the drivetrain is damaged, but you can probably come look at it first then decide if its worth it to get it out.

Here is a list of the mods:

* 3.0 6g72 bored .040 over with Diamante pistons putting the compression ratio at 10.0:1
* Toga main and rodbearings
* Toga high volume oil pump
* slightly ported heads with 3 angle valve job
* ported lower intake and plenum
* 58MM throttle body
* 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust
* High flow cat
* 8.5mm magnecor race wires
* NGK V powerplugs
* 180* thermostat
* BPE underdrive pulley
* Fidanza aluminum flywheel
* clutchnet 6 puck clutch
* T3 pressure plate
* solid front mount
* solid trans mounts
* cnnp shifter bushings,
* eibach springs
* koni struts
* KYB gas a just shocks

Pics of the car before it was totaled is on my car domain page:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/693477

93sundance
06-20-2006, 02:46 PM
Ok I found out the car is going to be auctioned off later If I dont get it out. So I think im going to wait for that to happen and bid on it. That way I will get it back dirt cheap. If the engine is good. I'm thinking about finding a POS L body for it, gut it, and have 13 sec V-6 weekend drag car.

j4278h
06-20-2006, 03:38 PM
Josh,

I don't think they will let you bid on your own car. Did you ever go check it out to see how bad it was.

93sundance
06-20-2006, 04:15 PM
A friend is going to do the bidding. I probably wont be around when the auction takes place anyway.

93sundance
06-20-2006, 04:15 PM
The damage is pretty bad. The fire wall is smashed in almost to where my knees were. I dont know if the engine is any good. They only let me have 15 mins to look at it and get my stuff out.

dodgeshadowchik
06-28-2006, 02:35 PM
i...am..so sorry to hear this. :( i'm glad you are allright tho!

93sundance
06-28-2006, 03:08 PM
Yeah, at least im still alive to build another machine later. My racing days are definetly not over. My hobby is just being postponed for a while. I'm not going to have another car any time real soon.