PDA

View Full Version : Bmw m3

CaptMoe
07-01-2010, 12:19 PM
It's a gorgeous day here and I figured let me take my baby out and take the long way to the barber shop.

On my way there I came up on a red BMW. I thought it was a 1-series at first. He guns it and I follow. In 4th gear the whole time this guy couldn't shake me. I tried to pass him but just didn't have enough. But, I got close enough to read the M3 badge on his rear.

When we caught up to traffic he slowed, rolled his window down and gave me a :thumb:

I love my car. It's a blast to drive and really impresses me when I push it. Now, if I could only work at my launch technique...:yuck:

trannybuster
07-02-2010, 01:21 AM
^ Sweet. A 69 Dart Convert rolled by me on in the GLH-S on m24 (1hr Nrth of Detroit) and once he got about 3 cars ahead I dropped to 3rd and did a flyby nudge, he didnt bite lol..Its sounded tough, he had a Hemi fender badge on it, and it sounded throaty so I dont doubt it...I turned for work and he waved as he headed South.

black86glhs
07-02-2010, 01:24 AM
Moe, she sounds like she is running pretty strong. Just don't ever miss that shift, again.....LOL.:amen::thumb:

CaptMoe
07-03-2010, 01:43 PM
Moe, she sounds like she is running pretty strong. Just don't ever miss that shift, again.....LOL.:amen::thumb:

i learned my lesson, now I just leave it in 4th and gun it...lol

Vigo
07-04-2010, 12:36 AM
Now, if I could only work at my launch technique...

Hmm.. stop launching in 4th? Just keeding, good race!

CaptMoe
07-04-2010, 11:08 AM
Hmm.. stop launching in 4th? Just keeding, good race!

Nah, but maybe I should launch in 2nd to reduce wheel spin...:o