PDA

View Full Version : Parting: 89 Shadow ES

WickedShelby88
06-13-2006, 06:27 PM
Most of the interior is gone. The engine, k-member, and wiring under the hood I will be saving for my tona, otherwise everything else is up for grabs. All brake parts, complete dash with cluster, power window doors with working motors(no door panels) factory sunroof in good condition, ES wing hatch with defrost, power mirrors and switch, 3 spoke steering wheel(non-airbag), chrysler tapedeck like infinity 1, T1 mitsu turbo(worked when pulled), T1 intake, bumpers, grill, hood, taillights, headlights(slightly hazed over but in good shape otherwise, I will try and polish them out), complete owners manual and sound system guide, steering column minus turn signal switch, automatic console with all options(no switches), fuel tank with good FP, hatch struts work well, If I missed anything just ask If I have it. Seat belts are still there by the way as is the rear compartment plastic. Make me an offer within reason on anything you see you might need. Whole shell free when finished parting.

Thanks, Joseph contact me via email Joseph46140@yahoo.com or phone 815-751-5957. I am about 60 miles west of chicago near I-88

beavis1313
06-13-2006, 11:05 PM
I can use the grill and maybe some other body parts

Dodge Aries K
06-15-2006, 03:38 AM
Don't forget to mention that this Shadow has REAR DISC setup in it. :)

Turbodave
06-19-2006, 03:46 PM
Joe, what color interior? I'm looking for a red leather steering wheel in good shape from an 89 ES shadow. Also looking for the steering column covers (non-tilt).

Dodge Aries K
06-19-2006, 08:33 PM
Dave, the car has a tan interior and it does have a tilt column. (This used to be Edwardo's car he bought for the rims and seats)

shmedley
06-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Hey Joe,

Shoot me a drice on the rear disk set up (Master cylinder, prop valve and the hard parts)

JDAWG
06-20-2006, 12:14 AM
hey i will take the black dash bezel that goes around the radio and boost gauge, the one in the center, price? paypal adress?