PDA

View Full Version : Super 60 race gas table file???

DodgeZ
06-23-2010, 09:00 AM
I can't seem to find one for the race gas bin. Looks like dcal has one for the pump gas bin.

ShelGame
06-23-2010, 09:41 AM
I didn't realize there was a difference. What's the # on the race gas bin?

DodgeZ
06-23-2010, 11:24 AM
I didn't realize there was a difference. What's the # on the race gas bin?

hmm maybe I am just being retarded today. When I look the dcal stuff it only comes up in 2bar. I was thinking the s60 had a switch to change tunes to race gas. I recall having an LM at one point that would put 5volts on one of the pins in the chip causing the chip to use a different part of the memory on the chip(multiply bins on one chip). I am assuming this is how the S60 computer works. But thinking about it the cal should be 3bar for both, LOL. I want to take a look at the 3bar timing curves since they are made for a g-head.

Here are the files I have collected over the years for the super60.

ShelGame
06-23-2010, 11:58 AM
It is a 3-bar cal, it's just that the .tbl file definitions are 2-bar. You can change them to 3-bar. it won't affect the cal at all.

The switch you're talking about simply decreases the boost and pulls timing when it's 'off'. There's a timing table near the end of the cal that is the timing pulled for low-octane fuel. The low boost setting is done by a constant.

DodgeZ
06-23-2010, 01:40 PM
It is a 3-bar cal, it's just that the .tbl file definitions are 2-bar. You can change them to 3-bar. it won't affect the cal at all.

The switch you're talking about simply decreases the boost and pulls timing when it's 'off'. There's a timing table near the end of the cal that is the timing pulled for low-octane fuel. The low boost setting is done by a constant.

Okay, I always thought it was two tunes on one chip. Good to know. I changed it from -14.7 to 14.7 to -14.7 to 29.4. It looks a lot closer to being right when I compare it in MPTuner now.

You are saying that what the table file is calling AdvanceFromMapWarmFull/Part is the race gas timing? And there this is pump gas timing table towards the bottom (which isn't defined)?

thanks for the help

ShelGame
06-23-2010, 02:52 PM
Yes, the Part/Wot tables are the race gas tables. The advance reduction table is at C59D, it should be called something like 'AdvanceReductionFromBoost'. This is the timing removed from MAP when in low-octane mode. I thought it was in the table file I posted, but maybe not...

DodgeZ
06-23-2010, 03:20 PM
Yes, the Part/Wot tables are the race gas tables. The advance reduction table is at C59D, it should be called something like 'AdvanceReductionFromBoost'. This is the timing removed from MAP when in low-octane mode. I thought it was in the table file I posted, but maybe not...

where is table file you posted :)

ShelGame
06-23-2010, 04:34 PM
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showpost.php?p=385323&postcount=5

Or, Directly DL the S60 bin and tbl...

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10710&d=1223691633

DodgeZ
06-23-2010, 04:47 PM
Ah, very nice. I went ahead and downloaded everything. I can check some of the other Ghead cals also. Thanks for taking the time to post all of that, not sure I missed it!

GLHNSLHT2
06-23-2010, 09:40 PM
subscribed

Force Fed Mopar
06-24-2010, 01:59 AM
I recall having an LM at one point that would put 5volts on one of the pins in the chip causing the chip to use a different part of the memory on the chip(multiply bins on one chip).

That was probably the LM that is in my GLHS that you used to own :) It is switchable between 2 tunes.