PDA

View Full Version : Anyone coming through WV on the way back from SDAC?

omni_840
06-17-2010, 12:06 PM
I was hoping someone might be coming through WV after SDAC and be able to drop off some shocks for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated:)

minigts
06-17-2010, 01:02 PM
If you're off 81 somewhere or will meet there, yes I could meet you. But we are traveling about 13 hours straight to the event, so we will not be deviating from that course. If so, pick an exit and we can coordinate what time we'll be going through. Being as we will be almost to the event, it will probably be around 9pm EST or later. I'm guessing you're not that close because if you were, you'd be going...right? :)

Captain Chaos
06-17-2010, 01:05 PM
I was hoping someone might be coming through WV after SDAC and be able to drop off some shocks for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated:)

If you're off 81 somewhere or will meet there, yes I could meet you. But we are traveling about 13 hours straight to the event, so we will not be deviating from that course. If so, pick an exit and we can coordinate what time we'll be going through. Being as we will be almost to the event, it will probably be around 9pm EST or later. I'm guessing you're not that close because if you were, you'd be going...right? :)

That won't work...:thumb:

minigts
06-17-2010, 02:05 PM
That won't work...:thumb:

Darn you and your READING of a post! lol Thanks for pointing that out. hehe

Bozo
06-17-2010, 09:41 PM

I will be driving down I-81 also on Wednesday.