PDA

View Full Version : Shelby valve cover and SL centercaps

SL#63
06-12-2006, 05:56 AM
I am in need of a Shelby valve cover and 2 centercaps for Shelby Lancer #63

csteffee
06-20-2006, 12:20 PM
I have a Shelby valve cover for sale. Clean never cracked. $200.00 shipped Even comes wth the bolts.

looneytuner
06-20-2006, 04:10 PM
These are reproductions till you find the real ones.

Shelby wheel medallions: These are designed as replacement wheel center medallions for the 1987 Shelby Lancer, but are quite handy for a number of other customizing uses. Some people have applied them to items like aftermarket wheels to improve their looks.

They measure 1 5/8" round and feature a 3M foam tape back so they stay properly attached. They look like an identical (but smaller) version of the decklid medallion from the CSX's & Shelby Lancers.

They're a premium quality item for only 15.00 each. (vs. 45.00+ for NOS ones). The current inventory the regular chrome (as well as the special goldtone versions) of these is extremely limited.

http://www.unleashedbyshelby.com/WebsiteInventory2006Update4.html

SL#63
06-25-2006, 11:14 AM
Thanks, I've seen those, and may order a set to have for the future...I am missing the entire center cap (not just the medallion) though...

These are reproductions till you find the real ones.

Shelby wheel medallions: These are designed as replacement wheel center medallions for the 1987 Shelby Lancer, but are quite handy for a number of other customizing uses. Some people have applied them to items like aftermarket wheels to improve their looks.

They measure 1 5/8" round and feature a 3M foam tape back so they stay properly attached. They look like an identical (but smaller) version of the decklid medallion from the CSX's & Shelby Lancers.

They're a premium quality item for only 15.00 each. (vs. 45.00+ for NOS ones). The current inventory the regular chrome (as well as the special goldtone versions) of these is extremely limited.

http://www.unleashedbyshelby.com/WebsiteInventory2006Update4.html

looneytuner
06-25-2006, 12:40 PM
I think the center cap is the same as a
GTS without the medallion.