PDA

View Full Version : Bin files ?

tinyturbo
06-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Ive got MP tuner loaded up on the computer but i dont have a burner, and im going with an ostrich first but i would love to have some bin files to get used to the program and play around with it, can anyone help me out ?

inmyshadow
06-05-2010, 08:48 PM
All the bin files are in the ECU Code Repository section.

There is sticky for all OEM stock cals. In the threads, Rob has a few started based on modded LM, SMEC and SBEC files.

risen
06-05-2010, 09:31 PM
You can grab a copy of one turbonator cals and use that even without a bin in the archive. There won't be a bin in the file to start with, but mptuner will compile the bin from the sources. Mputner can update the ostrich automatically. Check the mptuner thread for more info. You can grab a factory cal if your setup is close to stock.

tinyturbo
06-06-2010, 01:59 AM
Thanks I havent been on this site very much so i dont know the layout just saw the code repository as i was moving towards this thread.
So can i take a bin and load it into the mptuner program and see all the tables ?

ShelGame
06-06-2010, 09:31 AM
You'll need a .bin + .tbl. Or, just download the template files (Turbonator-LM, -SMEC, and -SBEC) and make your own 'new' bin file...