PDA

View Full Version : Lssdac

Domino
06-09-2006, 10:06 AM
does anyone know if the Lone Star chapter is still in existance? thier website hasn't been updated in over 9 months, according to the dates listed. i sent an email to the contact that was listed, but no response.

sdac guy
06-09-2006, 11:30 AM
The email address listed there for Boyd is the latest one I have and I heard from him last a couple months back. But, as with a lot of chapters, their website is very out of date. Most of the contact info they have for SDAC there is incorrect also (mailing and email addresses).

Barry

Domino
06-09-2006, 11:41 AM
thanks.

CSX321
06-10-2006, 08:36 AM
Yes, they're still in existence and still meet on the 2nd Saturday of the month. I used to maintain the Web site, but when I moved to Illinois it got dumped to a different server, and I think nobody really updated it after that. The LSSDAC has a mailing list on Yahoo: http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/LSSDML/ .

GLHS444
10-02-2006, 04:41 PM
Yeah we're still around...I just haven't been able to reply to emails due to my job and I bet I overlooked Domino's....sorry about that.

I'm just now starting to look at Turbo-Mopar forums on a regular basis, sorry I'm just now responding..

The website doesn't have a whole lot of space, coupled with lack of time, it hasn't been updated in a bit (that I know of anyway).

we do still meet every sencond Saturday through, the directions are on our website at www.lssdac.org

Dan Boyd
Current Pres of LSSDAC

Domino
10-03-2006, 02:18 PM
ok, thanks for the update. i might make it out to one of those meets....maybe even as early as November.