PDA

View Full Version : price of srt-4 swap?

88shadowpjct
05-09-2010, 02:42 PM
i have a complete swap. '04 srt-4 engine, trans, engine wiring, dash wiring, ecm, gauge cluster, steering wheel, air bags, front crossmember, stock FMIC with piping, 2 front fenders, 2 front doors, and some small stuff.

i dont know if im going to yet, but if i decide to sell it all, what do you think i could get for it?

Jack's Dodge
05-09-2010, 06:59 PM
Might want that steering wheel, if you can get a picture of it.

BadAssPerformance
05-09-2010, 09:12 PM
i have a complete swap. '04 srt-4 engine, trans, engine wiring, dash wiring, ecm, gauge cluster, steering wheel, air bags, front crossmember, stock FMIC with piping, 2 front fenders, 2 front doors, and some small stuff.

i dont know if im going to yet, but if i decide to sell it all, what do you think i could get for it?

How many miles? I would guess that you would have to seperate it to be able to sell it as whoever wants the drivetrain would probably not want the body parts or mayeb even the IC... go to www.srtforums.com to see what the going rate is for stuff. Lower prices sell quick, higher prices you'll sit on it.. same as anything

jl93sundance
05-09-2010, 10:50 PM
how many miles on trans? may be interested in it...or at least the lsd out of it if you decide to sell once you find prices.

88shadowpjct
05-09-2010, 11:49 PM
i have the paperwork for the car it came out of i dont have it on hand at the moment tho. i think it was around 100k it was an older guy's DD never modded. a truck backed into the rear of the car and the insurance company "totalled" it. im debating if i want to put it in the 4 door shadow. if i decide not to, i will sell it. i prob wont know till mid summer when i'll actually have time to start another project. i will keep you all posted though

moparfwdsleeper
05-10-2010, 12:43 AM
id have interest in the stock PCM.

myturbo4
05-12-2010, 03:46 PM
the tranny will probably bring good money as they are often asked for on the srtforums site.