PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in Windows 7 for $100?

turbovanmanČ
05-09-2010, 01:40 AM
Found a guy who has some, these are legit, unused with key's or serial numbers, I am seeing him tomorrow and buying a couple for me. I can get them for $100 each, so anyone interested?

Brand New Windows 7 Ultimate 32/64 bit package for sale, 100%Genuine, Not Cracked One.

It's SONY OEM Upgrade DVD package, BUT the authentic OEM key can also be used for a FULL INSTALLATION(Clean Install) if needed.

And it can be used not only on SONY computers but also work with other computers, such as ACER, DELL, HP, LENOVO, even a DIY Desktop.

It comes with One authentic product Key, original box, manual, and 2 DVDs (One Windows 7 Ultimate Upgrade DVD and One Windows 7 Companion DVD)

Guaranteed to be authenticated.

Mopar318
05-09-2010, 08:32 AM
No thanks, I got the full version of ultimate (not the upgrade) for $20:D

prepared
05-09-2010, 09:46 AM
Student version is cheaper. Just find someone who is in college and have them pick you up a copy.

IIRC, $30 for Home and $70 for Ultimate.

Ultimate only adds some networking functionality that you may never use. Look into before you invest. Home is $100 everyday at NewEgg for a full install OEM version.

turbovanmanČ
05-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Its a bit more in my neck of the woods, around $175, and I don't know any students.

Its not a bad price and its local, so I'll pick on up for me.