PDA

View Full Version : 1988 chrysler daytona

jmichelin
05-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Hi everyone, im working on a 1988 Chrysler Daytona 2.2L and I need 2 washers for the fuel lines going into the EFI unit, and i was wondering could anyone give me a diameter and a pic of one, the garages around my area are a bunch of idiots

1FastCSX289
05-08-2010, 06:40 PM
What washers on what fuel lines going into the "EFI unit"? :confused2: The fuel lines are just clamped onto the fuel rail.

jmichelin
05-08-2010, 07:38 PM
i have the single efi throttle body, it had the steel hoses that have a rubber rose on it then the male connectors, it had 2 copper washers that acted as an O-ring, i can take a photo of the area if you need a pic lol, i was just looking at the car, i also need the 2 springs from the mounting plate to the body, and also the throttle body retaining clips lol

jmichelin
05-08-2010, 08:54 PM
if you woul like to see pics i have them in my gallery or i can email them to you

BadAssPerformance
05-08-2010, 11:14 PM
Hi there, welcome to the forum!

I did nto see any pics in yoru gallery, so if you have them that migth help. Most of the cars here are turbo so MPFI but a few folks have TBI cars and can hopefully help you out :thumb:

jmichelin
05-09-2010, 01:05 AM
Hi there, welcome to the forum!

I did nto see any pics in yoru gallery, so if you have them that migth help. Most of the cars here are turbo so MPFI but a few folks have TBI cars and can hopefully help you out :thumb:

sorry they were in my garage, not my gallery, i cant put them, into the gallery lol

1FastCSX289
05-09-2010, 08:47 AM
i have the single efi throttle body, it had the steel hoses that have a rubber rose on it then the male connectors, it had 2 copper washers that acted as an O-ring, i can take a photo of the area if you need a pic lol, i was just looking at the car, i also need the 2 springs from the mounting plate to the body, and also the throttle body retaining clips lol

Ahhh.....TBI car! I just automatically assumed turbo car. :)

jmichelin
05-09-2010, 06:42 PM
i wish it was a turbo car, there are none around me in Labrador Canada lol, like i said im looking for some parts and was referred to this site by a friend who does nothing but look for parts lol

jamesmonty
05-10-2010, 12:49 AM
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/garage.php?do=user_garage_view&id=4891

Hopefully some can help you out.

jmichelin
05-10-2010, 01:10 AM
i actually never thought of posting the direct link sorry guys, and I know what you mean, sorry bout posting on a turbo site, my car could be if i had a T1 engine, but hey if it can help eh

BadAssPerformance
05-10-2010, 08:40 AM
Dont have to be turbo, we got all types here :thumb:

jmichelin
05-10-2010, 08:56 AM
just wondering if my cam timing is a few teeth advanced would that affect the way the engine would start? and the vacumn lines, can i leave the broken ones off or should I use some goop on them? or use vynil tubing? and do i need to hook up the throttle cables to just start it?

BadAssPerformance
05-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Yeah if cam timing is of fit will not start or run right. Replace all broken vacumm lines with rubber, most parts stores sell it in various sizes. Throttle cable doesnt need to be hooked up but make sure the throttle body is bolted on it or you get WOT!

jmichelin
07-24-2010, 11:29 AM
Hey guys long time no post, i got another problem with the same car, i got a battery put in her and boosted it with my truck, it has power but when i turn the key to start it, it just shuts off all the accessories, the engine turns when i use a ratchet on the crank, any advice on what it could be?? aned the relat in the fuse panel is ok, the resistanxce is good it gets warm when the key it turned on