PDA

View Full Version : More Utah stuff

ShelbyLancer282
04-13-2010, 11:49 AM
So then what about all the guys with numbered cars that want to be part of a chapter but wish to not associate with the local younger douche canoes?

I can think of about 10 right off top of my head that have nice clean numbered shelby's that would like being a chapter but have stated to me emphatically they dont want to have to be part of the "CLIQUE" out here.

So would there need to be 2 chapters in same state, Or because certain people do not get along they can not be a SDAC member? And like some have said there aint alot of us as it is so why does there have to be such an issue out here? And another few said whats in the water lol Well to answer that question, UTAH is a totally strange and unique culture that is not like any other state. I been from Montana to AZ and LA to Chicago and everywhere in between and people out here are just something else. Most wouldnt hang in other states in the real world.
And its easy to make people think your a good guy when you buy them off or they dont know your true nature cuz fronts are easy to put on.

That said there are a few Chargers running around and a couple Nice CSX's and Shelby Daytonas that are not part of the clique I have seen lately.

BadAssPerformance
04-13-2010, 01:31 PM
So then what about all the guys with numbered cars that want to be part of a chapter but wish to not associate with the local younger douche canoes?

Respect goes both ways and calling people names doesnt help anything.

First off, If you want to go hang out, go hang out, if you dont go, it sounds more like your problem than anyonse elses?

In general, many clubs have a variety of people of different ages, but if they all like the same cars, then there is a common interest. Everyone has different interests too... some rather drag race and some rather show, and everyone likes different music, but the point is still the same, we all like these cars. Put the differences aside and try to get along brothers!

tommy
04-13-2010, 01:35 PM
Respect goes both ways and calling people names doesnt help anything.

First off, If you want to go hang out, go hang out, if you dont go, it sounds more like your problem than anyonse elses?

In general, many clubs have a variety of people of different ages, but if they all like the same cars, then there is a common interest. Everyone has different interests too... some rather drag race and some rather show, and everyone likes different music, but the point is still the same, we all like these cars. Put the differences aside and try to get along brothers!

:amen:

Turbo224
04-13-2010, 01:48 PM
:nod:

CSX153
04-13-2010, 02:34 PM
There goes another one....

sdac guy
04-13-2010, 03:20 PM
I applaud the fact that someone is interested enough to try to organize a chapter, and to organize meetings of folks.

But the negativism shown in SL282's post is not needed in this thread. It is not constructive, it isn't even constructive criticism. It's just negative.

I moved one thread today because 1) it was sort of a duplicate of this, and 2) it started going the drama way.

From now on in this thread any post that I feel is a negative impact on what is trying to be accomplished by the others, well that post will be deleted as soon as I see it and I will not give any further warnings or advisories on it.

From now on out, I will not tolerate any drama in the SDAC forums.

BTW, that is one reason why a chapter is needed, so that folks will meet eye to eye and work all this stuff out.

Barry

ShelbyLancer282
04-13-2010, 03:24 PM
Ok, I apologize that was a dig on my end. But thats what I mean certain people like dishing it but can't take it back? And Barry do I not have the right to defend myself against falsehoods spoken against me? Yes I should try to word things more constructively I admit, But how can I if when I try to it gets squelched? I would be more than happy to deal with it in person. But sadly most don't want to they want to dish out crap to me and hide behind the computer how is that right?

But yes I mean it is sad but peoples actions speak louder than words.
And look at Tylers profile perfect example. I mean seriously? Jr high anyone lol.
Look at all the Tyler's in news lately for stealing cars and robbing people and being overall scumbags. You don't see me making comments like that on my pro do ya?

Then I get told they move the "OFFICIAL TD"(Besides who made them the official authorized group anyways is there some commitee that approves them or not? lol) meets because they don't want me coming lol really and when I have a few friends that have TD's that wanna come WITH ME cuz they are my friends they cant because of that? I mean does that not sound a little grade school right there?
Oh and Ryan telling brent and corey my personal life at brent's house even tho he knew he was twisting the facts to make me look bad, And then him telling me the reason Brett Lindsey didn't buy my brothers Shelby Lancer is cuz I had something to do with it, And it wasn't worth saving it for that reason (Really WTH like that is an honest reason??) when that is not how Brett Lindsey is whatsoever and why would he even go out the way to call ryan and tell him that in first place lol?. But it was more just an attempt to irritate and set me off and justify him destroying a beautiful numbered Shelby. But yet im the bad guy?

Mommy he hurt my feewings i dont wanna play wiff him no mores.

The only ones that don't have an elitist attitude is Clint and the Lindseys and Dempsey and Corby and a couple others.

Clint is a cool cat and a real car guy thru and thru and he has my utmost respect.
And for everyone else GL with starting a new chapter and I think Clint has the right idea.

Oh and btw Clint My friend gary has a complete 89 Baron Coupe you may be interested in or not. he is just going to part and scrap it. I just saw your still looking for stuff for yours?

bansheenut420
04-14-2010, 08:09 PM
I love the idea of a known thief and problem causer being able to see what the plans are. This is a great idea. Not like anyone shows up but a couple of us anyway. lol People never showing up or supporting it was the killer. lol Even the OP of this thread hardley shows up because of this trouble maker. lol

Is this track thing going to happen or is it just talk? Id love to bring the shelby out and race some of ya.

bansheenut420
04-15-2010, 07:34 PM
since I cant post anything without it getting deleted all I want to know is anyone else going to show up to the rmr thing this saturday? Shelbys itchin to run some of ya. :D

bansheenut420
04-15-2010, 07:39 PM
I meant to say ...
since my post was edited.

IT WAS EDITED AGAIN, TRY AGAIN, GET BANNED - JT

See you guys at the meets. lol

Ondonti
04-15-2010, 10:26 PM
Excuse me, what is wrong with saying we don't want people who run a chop shop hanging out with us? He got busted with the motor and shell of a car of someone I know because he tried to sell it on local forums. Its going to take years for him to go through the court system. He is a thief. Busted with a lot of chopped up cars at his shop and recently even more shops that he was working with were busted.

He even went after numbered shelbys.

This is all cabin fever.

If you want a chapter, start hitting people up for membership fees. Don't bother talking about group activities that you won't go to. They already happen every month. All you have to do is ATTEND and talk to people about membership payments! Easy as that and you have an SDAC chapter!

BadAssPerformance
04-15-2010, 10:56 PM
Everyone, please see POST 19 (http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showpost.php?p=648836&postcount=19) for the original warning. Posts have been edited and deleted due to various people stirring it up. This will not be tolerated anywhere on T-M.com. This is your final warning.

Thank you,

bansheenut420
04-28-2010, 09:19 PM
just havent seen your r/t in a while. was hoping you were bringing it

Was also a little concerned that I had created a problem with me bringing up the fact you never show up to the meets you wanted to start. lol At this point (im sure this post will get deleted, but I will post it on a site where speaking your mind is allowed) I would rather see the local TD guys hang out with the utah nissan guys. They show up, they have good meets and are just all around good car people. Plus, its free. Dont have to pay to be part of the group. They all just love cars, regardless of the make. SDAC doesnt care about anything but east coast stuff. We will NEVER get a chapter, and if by chance we did. No one would support it. The local car clubs are the best. Great car people, non snobs, and accepting of any car. I will continue to support the local TD meets if they happen. But, sdac, no, never. Its a joke. Like I said, sure this post will get deleted, but I will post it also on a site where I can speak my mind. And weather the utah guys actuall post there or not, they still read it. I see the stats. lol
Will continue to support things like cars and coffee, local TD meets, utah nissans, utah hondas, utah mopars, slcsr, and other good car meets. But, sdac is a joke. Too many good car clubs around to have to try and worry about getting a "chapter." and pay for it. I payed last year, got a sticker. woot. which will stay on my car with a big X though it. lol :confused: But, had far more fun at some of the other local meets because of all the cars. And, they were free. lol

sdac guy
04-28-2010, 09:48 PM
Why delete it? You assume a lot, but you really don't have a clue. We came so close to having our annual event in Vegas this year. Team Shelby would have been our MAJOR sponsor for the event making certain that the event was a success financially. But scheduling conflicts with them prevented the event from progressing past the initial discussions.

There are people on this board from the west coast that were involved in those discussions on our behalf, and we all were disappointed when it all fell through. Maybe it will happen in the future years. I don't know.

But just so you don't mislead folks that may be interested in an SDAC chapter in Utah, whether the chapter charges dues or not is up to the chapter leadership. SDAC doesn't collect any money from any chapter once it is established.

One thing we do use to evaluate the possible success of a future west coast event, is the member list. Currently we have less than 40 SDAC members from Colorado west (zip code 80000 or higher). Another way to look at it, is that less than 10% of our membership lives in that area.

Put a big read X through your SDAC decal, that doesn't bother me at all. And keep fighting against an SDAC chapter. That doesn't bother me at all either. You are only hurting your own numbers in the end.

Barry

bansheenut420
04-28-2010, 10:12 PM
Why delete it? You assume a lot, but you really don't have a clue. We came so close to having our annual event in Vegas this year. Team Shelby would have been our MAJOR sponsor for the event making certain that the event was a success financially. But scheduling conflicts with them prevented the event from progressing past the initial discussions.

There are people on this board from the west coast that were involved in those discussions on our behalf, and we all were disappointed when it all fell through. Maybe it will happen in the future years. I don't know.

But just so you don't mislead folks that may be interested in an SDAC chapter in Utah, whether the chapter charges dues or not is up to the chapter leadership. SDAC doesn't collect any money from any chapter once it is established.

One thing we do use to evaluate the possible success of a future west coast event, is the member list. Currently we have less than 40 SDAC members from Colorado west (zip code 80000 or higher). Another way to look at it, is that less than 10% of our membership lives in that area.

Put a big read X through your SDAC decal, that doesn't bother me at all. And keep fighting against an SDAC chapter. That doesn't bother me at all either. You are only hurting your own numbers in the end.

Barry

lmfao You have deleted everything else. Figured this would vanish too. I am not a member of sdac so, me saying how big a joke it is wont hurt me either. Too many good local car clubs around to have to pay for a chapter that will never happen. lol Already working on the big red X. Couple of my buddies are too. lol We dont care a bit about sdac. Like I said, too many good local car clubs that actuall meet, and are free. To me, there are no numbers, so Im not hurting a thing. lol The car clubs Im a member of have no president, no bs, just cars. Thats how I like it. I know none of the stuff I do bothers you, becasue you dont care. lol So, why should I when there are SO many great car people around me locally? Yeah, thats right, I shouldnt. :amen: And dont. I will continue to support mopars at the strip, becuase it has nothing to do with sdac. If establishing an sdac chapter here has nothing to do with money, we would have already gotten it. Because I know Im not the only utah memeber that wasted there money on a sticker. lol "Hurting my own numbers" wtf do you mean? I dont care about sdac. Just my local clubs.

sdac guy
04-28-2010, 10:44 PM
I am sorry Cory. I did delete your last post, and it was because of my mistake. I hit the edit button instead of quote, and ruined your posting with my reply.

If you want to repost it, I will reply to it again.

Sorry,

Barry

bansheenut420
04-28-2010, 10:50 PM
I am sorry Cory. I did delete your last post, and it was because of my mistake. I hit the edit button instead of quote, and ruined your posting with my reply.

If you want to repost it, I will reply to it again.

Sorry,

Barry

lmfao. Yeah, mistake. sure. lol Its all good. I can say what I need to say to the utah members in person, or on site where speaking your mind is allowed. Much better than the net anyway. All of these have been reposted on a site where I can speak my mind. NO big deal. lol
Im lol'ing at all this.

bansheenut420
04-28-2010, 10:51 PM
and, please call me bansheenut. Friends can call my by my name.
Thanks.

sdac guy
04-28-2010, 11:03 PM
Well when you tell them in person, just be sure to explain what you mean when you say SDAC is in it only for the money.

For example, using your membership. YOU joined SDAC on July 9, 2007. We advertise that for the $30 membership you get one year and about 5-6 issues of the newsletter.

But because we were a little slow on putting out a few issues back in that time frame we extended everyone's membership by 8 months (including yours).

And then when it happened again in the winter of 2008-9, we extended them yet again. Your membership finally expired in July 0f 2009, two years and 9 issues after you paid your $30. Yeah you're right, we're only in it for the money. That's why you got twice the time and 1.5 times the number of issues promised for your money.

But I really don't expect you to bring this up to anyone. After all it doesn't fit with your viewpoint about the way things work, even though what I've said above is the exact truth.

Barry

bansheenut420
04-28-2010, 11:24 PM
being an admin on another site, I know you could fix your "mistake" but, it wasnt a mistake. lol
I will be sure to let everyone know that for the 30 bucks they spend they will get a sticker and no support. But, I dont really need to say that as they already see that. For 30 bucks I got a sticker and a poorly printed (well not even printed, its off a color copy machine, I work in printing) newsletter every few months. I will be sure to bring it up. Trust me, I am as upfront in person as on the net. lol People know the truth, otherwise sdac would have a chapter in utah. lol Trust me, I will speak my mind in person. already have to some people. But, it doesnt really matter to many GOOD car clubs local that I dont have to worry about this crap. lol
Just remember to people like you, its bansheenut. Only my friends can call me by my name.
Thanks.

bansheenut420
04-28-2010, 11:27 PM
suprised you havent "accidentally" deleted the rest of my stuff. lol Either way, it doesnt matter.

**edit, one of the mods is on it. Stuff will be deleted soon. No worries. lol

sdac guy
04-28-2010, 11:48 PM
being an admin on another site, I know you could fix your "mistake" but, it wasnt a mistake. lol
I will be sure to let everyone know that for the 30 bucks they spend they will get a sticker and no support. But, I dont really need to say that as they already see that. For 30 bucks I got a sticker and a poorly printed (well not even printed, its off a color copy machine, I work in printing) newsletter every few months. I will be sure to bring it up. Trust me, I am as upfront in person as on the net. lol People know the truth, otherwise sdac would have a chapter in utah. lol Trust me, I will speak my mind in person. already have to some people. But, it doesnt really matter to many GOOD car clubs local that I dont have to worry about this crap. lol
Just remember to people like you, its bansheenut. Only my friends can call me by my name.
Thanks.

I used your name Cory because my apology was sincere about the mistake I made. The post I edited is still here where the admin staff can view it. We only soft delete on this board.

I edited your posting thinking I was replying and I was in a hurry. I had edited out your comments as there wasn't much worth addressing in them and typed my reply and hit the submit button, or what I thought was the submit button. Then I realized it was the "Save Changes" button, and sure enough there was my post with your screen name at the top. To avoid confusion I immediately deleted the post. If there is a way to bring back your original post, I am not aware of it.

And for the record, if I wanted to delete your post, I would do it and have no need to apologize for the act, or to put on any kind of front. Whether you want to believe me or not in the matter I don't care. You do not seem to have much regard for the truth anyhow.

And our newsletter is not done on a copier. It is printed by J&M Reproduction (http://www.jmrepro.com/) in Troy Michigan. They are a fair sized firm in the printing industry. They do a good number of college text books and many manuals and pamphlets for the auto and other industries. Just for info, the average cost to print each issue of our newsletter is about $600-800 depending on how many pages are in color and the mailing cost is usually over $200.

One thing I will give you credit for though, you seem to know it all. And willing to take any cheap shot you can. :D

Barry

BadAssPerformance
04-28-2010, 11:51 PM
At this point (im sure this post will get deleted, but I will post it on a site where speaking your mind is allowed)

Dont be so sure, no need to delete your post. We allow people to speak there minds here.. all your BS that was edited before was flaming other users... thats against rules on most forums.

And dont act like TD is better than T-M in any way, Thats total BS until you guys stop reading PMs and changing user names for no reason...

Not sure what your angst is against SDAC :confused2:

How a local chapter is run is up to the people in it. We have a great SDAC-Chapter here in Chicago, and I've hung out with several other SDAC Chapters thru the years from So-Cal to OVC, and I was a SDAC Great Lakes Chapter member before joining SDAC National or starting Chicago...

You say you just like to hang out with car guys but all you do is complain about stuff... :confused2:

Dude, its all about hanging out with folks that dig the same cars wherteher its in a parking lot till week hours of the morning, or online :thubm:

Nope, it was a mistake, as soon as I saw that I went to see if it could be fixed but the problem is he typed over your text... the "edit" button is right next to "quote"... I've messed up on that one before too :o

Trust me, I am as upfront in person as on the net. lol People know the truth, otherwise sdac would have a chapter in utah. lol Trust me, I will speak my mind in person. already have to some people. But, it doesnt really matter to many GOOD car clubs local that I dont have to worry about this crap. lol

The problem is that speaking your mind is your OPINION, not TRUTH.. look them up :thumb:

AGAIN, a GOOD car club is what the people make it... sounds like your statement "otherwise sdac would have a chapter in utah" is maybe partly from your opinionated complaining instead of trying to promote a club? :confused2:

Thanks.

Wow, Really? ... Sounds like you got some serious personal issues

BadAssPerformance
04-28-2010, 11:53 PM
suprised you havent "accidentally" deleted the rest of my stuff. lol Either way, it doesnt matter.

**edit, one of the mods is on it. Stuff will be deleted soon. No worries. lol

Do you have a picture of this huge chip on your shoulder? :confused2:

sdac guy
04-29-2010, 12:00 AM

:needpics1:

Barry

BadAssPerformance
04-29-2010, 12:11 AM
One more thing Mr. nut...

So get this... there soooo many succesful SDAC Chapters all over the country from coast to coast in the States and a couple in Canada. Its not a joke, its the real deal.

...and Utah, I have met a bunch of great people online, and many have posted in this thread ... sounds like more than enough to start a chapter, and it sounds like a lot are interested in that. :thumb:

...except you seem to think its a joke? Well, maybe if you started being part of the solution isntead of part of the problem? Everyone else in this thread sounds like they want a chapter except you... why stand in the way? why put up a fuss? Thats not the hanging out with a bunch of car guys having fun that you say that you want...

So we all like Shelby Dodges and Shelby inspired cars right? Guess what? Thats what being an SDAC Chapter is all about... its the common interest all of us enthusiasts have :)

bansheenut420
04-29-2010, 12:17 AM
I used your name Cory because my apology was sincere about the mistake I made. The post I edited is still here where the admin staff can view it. We only soft delete on this board.

I edited your posting thinking I was replying and I was in a hurry. I had edited out your comments as there wasn't much worth addressing in them and typed my reply and hit the submit button, or what I thought was the submit button. Then I realized it was the "Save Changes" button, and sure enough there was my post with your screen name at the top. To avoid confusion I immediately deleted the post. If there is a way to bring back your original post, I am not aware of it.

And for the record, if I wanted to delete your post, I would do it and have no need to apologize for the act, or to put on any kind of front. Whether you want to believe me or not in the matter I don't care. You do not seem to have much regard for the truth anyhow.

And our newsletter is not done on a copier. It is printed by J&M Reproduction (http://www.jmrepro.com/) in Troy Michigan.
They are a fair sized firm in the printing industry. They do a good number of college text books and many manuals and pamphlets for the auto and other industries. Just for info, the average cost to print each issue of our newsletter is about $600-800 depending on how many pages are in color and the mailing cost is usually over $200.

One thing I will give you credit for though, you seem to know it all. And willing to take any cheap shot you can. :D

Barry
You hard deleted my post, no accident there. And its all good.
Your getting ripped off on your printing then. Its very obvious its a color copy machine and not an offset press. l run a full color press 40" 6 color, and you runoff a copy machine. lol Its not hard to tell. Yes, I know it all (atleast about printing.) Thanks. Your comment just shows I pissed you off. lol

Dont be so sure, no need to delete your post. We allow people to speak there minds here.. all your BS that was edited before was flaming other users... thats against rules on most forums.

And dont act like TD is better than T-M in any way, Thats total BS until you guys stop reading PMs and changing user names for no reason...

Not sure what your angst is against SDAC :confused2:

How a local chapter is run is up to the people in it. We have a great SDAC-Chapter here in Chicago, and I've hung out with several other SDAC Chapters thru the years from So-Cal to OVC, and I was a SDAC Great Lakes Chapter member before joining SDAC National or starting Chicago...

You say you just like to hang out with car guys but all you do is complain about stuff... :confused2:

Dude, its all about hanging out with folks that dig the same cars wherteher its in a parking lot till week hours of the morning, or online :thubm:

Nope, it was a mistake, as soon as I saw that I went to see if it could be fixed but the problem is he typed over your text... the "edit" button is right next to "quote"... I've messed up on that one before too :o

The problem is that speaking your mind is your OPINION, not TRUTH.. look them up :thumb:

AGAIN, a GOOD car club is what the people make it... sounds like your statement "otherwise sdac would have a chapter in utah" is maybe partly from your opinionated complaining instead of trying to promote a club? :confused2:

Wow, Really? ... Sounds like you got some serious personal issues
Your on the east coast, of course you have support for your chapter. lol No issues other than sdac is a joke. To many good car clubs around to have to pay for a sticker. lol Say what you like. You deleted lots of my posts in this thread. I have been to just about every meet we have had. The only person who has been to more locally is my veedub buddy (who will be sporting a X'ed out sdac sticker as well) and one other person. lmfao. I tried, and attend TONS of local meets. lol Nissan, honda, mazda, whatever. And they have attendance, accepting of anyone (even me) and its free. lol I have tried to support it, even payed dues. So dont try to make it sound like I dont support it. lol sdac didnt support us. I love cars, and car people. That will never change. Also, me being a dick in public or on here will never change. I speak my mind regardless.

No. Just a pic of me having fun at other car meets that are free and true car people. lol I could find a pic if you like. let me know. lol TD free to speak there mind, and local problem causers are not welcome. Guess I may fall under the problem causer catagory here, but I dont care. I will see people in person and explain.
I dont have to complain about the rest of my local car groups. They are car people and not snobs. lol No money required unless we go in on a bbq. Which I have no problem with, because its more than a sticker. Its good car friends, regardless of the brand. Say whatever you want. lol SDAC sucks, and thats what I am complaining about. Its a joke. lol Call me, say about me whatever you want. lmfao

bansheenut420
04-29-2010, 12:23 AM
One more thing Mr. nut...

So get this... there soooo many succesful SDAC Chapters all over the country from coast to coast in the States and a couple in Canada. Its not a joke, its the real deal.

...and Utah, I have met a bunch of great people online, and many have posted in this thread ... sounds like more than enough to start a chapter, and it sounds like a lot are interested in that. :thumb:

...except you seem to think its a joke? Well, maybe if you started being part of the solution isntead of part of the problem? Everyone else in this thread sounds like they want a chapter except you... why stand in the way? why put up a fuss? Thats not the hanging out with a bunch of car guys having fun that you say that you want...

So we all like Shelby Dodges and Shelby inspired cars right? Guess what? Thats what being an SDAC Chapter is all about... its the common interest all of us enthusiasts have :)

Yeah, it would maybe be successful if anyone showed up, or if sdac gave the people credit who did pay their dues, and did show up. I like my TURBODODGE, not a shelby inspired car. Most of the people I deal with are car enthuisisats, so im just fine with that. weather its TD or whatever.
Part of the solution? is showing up not supporting? Is paying my dues not supporting? Im guessing not. But, thats cool. I will continue to support my local clubs that are looking for car people and not money. I have been to EVERY local TD meet. And guess what, more nissans and veedubs usually show up. They wouldnt be welcomed in the all mighty sdac. So, why would I support sdac when more of my friends have different cars and show up more offten than the TD's? lol All of the utah people are good car people. It just seems they dont have to much intrest in sdac. Like I said, been to every meet almost for the last 2 years. Only once have the TD's outnumbered the other makes of cars that showed up, either with me or just because I told them about it. lol

BadAssPerformance
04-29-2010, 12:30 AM
You hard deleted my post, no accident there. And its all good.

Wrong, soft delete.. see attached

Your on the east coast,

Try midwest...

of course you have support for your chapter. lol

So-Cal is not on the East coast.. they get all teh support any other chapter does. I do not think you understnad the role of a Chapter.

Did you read any of what Barry wrote about a chapter not having to charge its members? So yeah, MOST Chapters are FREE for Chapter members... no money goes from Chapters to SDAC either, not even from those Chapters that choose to collect dues... Chicago collects dues to support our newsletter.

They are car people and not snobs.

Sounds like you're a snob maybe? You defintely think you are better than anything else?

BadAssPerformance
04-29-2010, 12:42 AM
Yeah, it would maybe be successful if anyone showed up, or if sdac gave the people credit who did pay their dues, and did show up.

Please explain? How would you like credit?

I like my TURBODODGE, not a shelby inspired car. Most of the people I deal with are car enthuisisats, so im just fine with that. weather its TD or whatever.

Is this a TD vs. T-M thing? :confused2: is this where your angst and "its a joke" comes from cuz SDAC is over here and not there? That was RickP's choice unfortunately... but here's the thing... SDAC is a car club, not an internet forum... its the club that brings us all together, none of the this forum or that forum BS.. .

Part of the solution? is showing up not supporting? Is paying my dues not supporting? Im guessing not. But, thats cool. I will continue to support my local clubs that are looking for car people and not money.

Again... a local chapter does not have to charge dues.... Speaking of dues tho... since you mentioned TD... why do forums charge Dues? There are costs to maintain stuff right? What do people get for paying dues to a forum? Not as much as newsletters in the mail and a sticker!

I have been to EVERY local TD meet. And guess what, more nissans and veedubs usually show up. They wouldnt be welcomed in the all mighty sdac. So, why would I support sdac when more of my friends have different cars and show up more offten than the TD's? lol

I can relate a little .. we joke that the Chicago SDAC Chapter is the Dodge Ram and Neon club, especially in the winter, LOL! We all have other interests, not everyone is die hard mopar....

All of the utah people are good car people. It just seems they dont have to much intrest in sdac. Like I said, been to every meet almost for the last 2 years. Only once have the TD's outnumbered the other makes of cars that showed up, either with me or just because I told them about it. lol

Its all about good car people and the common interest in the cars... From what you keep saying theer are definitely the makings for a good chapter in Utah... but you keep saying nay... so confusing

bansheenut420
04-29-2010, 12:45 AM
:needpics1:

Barry
Told ya, I would be happy to post pics of me at other car meets having a great time. Thats the only chip on my shoulder. lol try again.

Wrong, soft delete.. see attached

Try midwest...

So-Cal is not on the East coast.. they get all teh support any other chapter does. I do not think you understnad the role of a Chapter.

Did you read any of what Barry wrote about a chapter not having to charge its members? So yeah, MOST Chapters are FREE for Chapter members... no money goes from Chapters to SDAC either, not even from those Chapters that choose to collect dues... Chicago collects dues to support our newsletter.

Sounds like you're a snob maybe? You defintely think you are better than anything else?

lmfao, I know where I stand here local. 3rd fastest td in my state, fastest IROC RT by .001 sec soon to be more. What did the few of us collect dues for? A color copy machine newsletter that hardley ever came or the sticker? It wasnt for for a chapter thats for sure. lol I speak my mind, all the time. If that makes me a snob for not supporting sdac, thats fine. Like I said too many local car clubs that I have a great time with and people acutally show up. lmfao.
Again, say whatever you like, think of me as you will. I dont care this is the net. When was the last time you were at a utah turbododge meet? lol OK. Your club can continue to support a sticker and a poorly copied newsletter. I will continue to support my local clubs that actualy do something.
Regarless of what you say or call me, I dont care. Will speak my mind in person or on the net.
ya, cali is on the west coast. When was the last time a meet was even close to them? lol Oh yeah, kansas. :confused: Nothing that has been said in this thread helps the utah people get a chapter. lol as disinterested as I am in sdac, I still support the utah group. They are good people.

BadAssPerformance
04-29-2010, 12:50 AM
OK, no talking any sense into you, you have your opinion and thats OK.

This thread is about starting an SDAC Chapter, not a Nissan club, so please just let the others that would like to discuss starting a chapter continue on their quest.

Thank you.

bansheenut420
04-29-2010, 12:51 AM
Please explain? How would you like credit?

Is this a TD vs. T-M thing? :confused2: is this where your angst and "its a joke" comes from cuz SDAC is over here and not there? That was RickP's choice unfortunately... but here's the thing... SDAC is a car club, not an internet forum... its the club that brings us all together, none of the this forum or that forum BS.. .

Again... a local chapter does not have to charge dues.... Speaking of dues tho... since you mentioned TD... why do forums charge Dues? There are costs to maintain stuff right? What do people get for paying dues to a forum? Not as much as newsletters in the mail and a sticker!

I can relate a little .. we joke that the Chicago SDAC Chapter is the Dodge Ram and Neon club, especially in the winter, LOL! We all have other interests, not everyone is die hard mopar....

Its all about good car people and the common interest in the cars... From what you keep saying theer are definitely the makings for a good chapter in Utah... but you keep saying nay... so confusing
lol Not looking for any kind of credit here. Just wanted to bring up the fact that a few of us tried to pay dues and get a chapter. I know I will never get any kind of credit here. Im not that stupid. lmfao
No, its not a TD vs TM thing. Thats just in your mind. And your right, its all about good car people. And while the utah TD bunch are good people, they dont seem to support sdac. Confusing as it is, Im about car stuff, not club ----. I attendt TONS of meets. Not just turbododge meets. I like car people, and will continue attending other meets so long as I am welcome, and I always am. There is people who tried to support the utah sdac thing last year. Dont think any will this year. But, I bet I see em at meets. Agreed not everyone is a die hard mopar, but they are accpeting of other cars and doesnt cost any money to be a "club" and we can get stickers and a newsletter done for next to nothing. lol

bansheenut420
04-29-2010, 12:54 AM
OK, no talking any sense into you, you have your opinion and thats OK.

This thread is about starting an SDAC Chapter, not a Nissan club, so please just let the others that would like to discuss starting a chapter continue on their quest.

Thank you.

lmfao nope, guess not. sense just doesnt make sense here. lol
I will be at every meet in person to say why I think sdac is a joke and they should support local clubs that do things. lol Utah nissans is a great local club. They are more than accepting of well built cars. Not money wasted on a sticker and a crappy copy machine newsletter than hardley ever comes. lol They are about meets, racing and cars. And Im good with that.

BadAssPerformance
04-29-2010, 01:00 AM
lol Not looking for any kind of credit here. Just wanted to bring up the fact that a few of us tried to pay dues and get a chapter.

Dude... A chapter is organized by having meets, gatherings, etc... Joining SDAC National an dpaying dues doesnt automatically make a chapter? It actually take swork and stuff... like any other local car club.

I know I will never get any kind of credit here. Im not that stupid. lmfao

but you mentioned it so you must have something in mind?

No, its not a TD vs TM thing. Thats just in your mind.

You brought it up...

And your right, its all about good car people. And while the utah TD bunch are good people, they dont seem to support sdac.

Really? They started this thread and there are a lot of Shelby Dodge enthusiasts in Utah... maybe let them speak for themselfs... we've heard you opinion, how about theirs... all the posts I read from others say otherwise.

Confusing as it is, Im about car stuff, not club ----. I attendt TONS of meets. Not just turbododge meets. I like car people, and will continue attending other meets so long as I am welcome, and I always am.

I'm the same way... During the summer any night of the week there is a cruise night, I'm out checking out cool cars of any make or at the dragstrip test-n-tuning instead of being online!

There is people who tried to support the utah sdac thing last year. Dont think any will this year. But, I bet I see em at meets. Agreed not everyone is a die hard mopar, but they are accpeting of other cars and doesnt cost any money to be a "club" and we can get stickers and a newsletter done for next to nothing. lol

Again... A chapter doesnt have to chrage dues to members.

BadAssPerformance
04-29-2010, 01:04 AM
lmfao nope, guess not. sense just doesnt make sense here. lol
I will be at every meet in person to say why I think sdac is a joke and they should support local clubs that do things. lol Utah nissans is a great local club. They are more than accepting of well built cars. Not money wasted on a sticker and a crappy copy machine newsletter than hardley ever comes. lol They are about meets, racing and cars. And Im good with that.

Thank you for confirming that you are part of the problem. :thumb:

You know, if you went to every meet and said "hey we're trying to start a chapter" maybe there would be a chapter?

OK, do you have any more material? You dont like stickers or newsletters... we've heard that... I know you dude, you just like to argue and I think you proved that all night.

bansheenut420
04-29-2010, 01:18 AM

You know, if you went to every meet and said "hey we're trying to start a chapter" maybe there would be a chapter?

OK, do you have any more material? You dont like stickers or newsletters... we've heard that... I know you dude, you just like to argue and I think you proved that all night.

LMFAO no, I showed up to each meet for no one else to show up, not even the starter of this thread. You have no clue. When is the last time you came to a utah meet? ok then.
You dont know me for anything. Yes, I like to argue and complain when things suck. That will never change. lol Do you have more material? You have no idea whats happened with the utah stuff. You let a know troublemaker on here, and rarely let people speak their mind. Supprised you have deleted my posts. But, it really doesnt matter whats said on the net. In person is the thing. And, Ive been there in person. You havent. Been to every meet but a couple, tried to support this. lol So say what you want. As you said there is no talking sense into me. :eyebrows:

bansheenut420
04-29-2010, 01:23 AM

I showed up to every meet. My veedub buddy showed up at even more, even when NO one showed. Said would like to start a chapter. Even when no one but a couple people show up. Has nothing to do with me. Hell, the guy that started the idea of a chapter doesnt show up. lol I think I have seen him at like 3 meets. lol
I guess I may be part of the problem, but dont care. Utah people are good people, but, I go to FAR more car meets that the TD meets no one shows up to. lol I must not be a problem there. lol Because I go to all of em, mazda, honda, nissian, mustang, whatever. They are just car people, who support the car hobby.
Say what you want about me being a problem. lol You have NO idea about utah stuff. lol

BadAssPerformance
04-29-2010, 01:29 AM
LMFAO no, I showed up to each meet for no one else to show up, not even the starter of this thread. You have no clue. When is the last time you came to a utah meet? ok then.
You dont know me for anything. Yes, I like to argue and complain when things suck. That will never change. lol Do you have more material? You have no idea whats happened with the utah stuff. You let a know troublemaker on here, and rarely let people speak their mind. Supprised you have deleted my posts. But, it really doesnt matter whats said on the net. In person is the thing. And, Ive been there in person. You havent. Been to every meet but a couple, tried to support this. lol So say what you want. As you said there is no talking sense into me. :eyebrows:

I'd love to come hang out and race with you guys. I always think its neat to meet other enthusiasts and see other cars. :thumb:

Ya know, sometimes I really hate the internet and forums and BS cuz all people see is opinions other people type and all you say in this thread is negative so it is hard to see you supporting anyhting. Sure you say you went to the meets and stuff then, which is cool, but now all you say is "I hate stickers and newsletters" and "I'd rather hang out with Nissans" and that doesn't sound too supportive.

OK, lets hear some of the other Utah enthusiasts chime in now.

BadAssPerformance
04-29-2010, 01:37 AM
I showed up to every meet. My veedub buddy showed up at even more, even when NO one showed. Said would like to start a chapter. Even when no one but a couple people show up.

Sounds like you were ahead of the times... I see a lot more people interested in a Chapter this thread now :thumb:

Say what you want about me being a problem. lol You have NO idea about utah stuff. lol

Stop saying "No" and start saying "Yes" and I wont say you're the problem ;)

I agree, I dont know about "Utah stuff" ... thats the damn internet, meeting people we dont actually get to meet, LOL...

I have to say it has been a most interesting discussion. Goodnight my friend, and I really do hope that a Utah SDAC Chapter is possible :nod:

Turbo224
04-29-2010, 02:15 AM
I will chime in here. I agree with Cory that SDAC doesn't do nearly enough on this side of the country. I totally understand why, but I still think it sucks. I would love to continue to support SDAC because it is the only national club for the cars I love, but I dont see a lot of benefit in it. I liked my sticker though. :p

As for a local SDAC chapter, I would love to be a part of that if it ever comes together. We certainly have enough enthusiast around the state to support it, but I think the recent economic trouble has really hurt a lot of the members around here. I personally haven't even had the money to license and insure my R/T this year, not too mention putting money into any upgrades. Another problem is that there has been some serious drama between quite a few members around here. It is no wonder to me why a lot of the members around here dont show to meets. I can think of no less than five different disagreements between different members from Utah. Half the guys around here dont want to show to the meets because they dont want to deal with someone they have had troubles with in the past. And if Devin ever showed, im fairly sure everyone would leave including Cory. ;). I think is will be a while before everyones issues have time to settle and fade away.

That being said, I am sure everyone has a different excuse why they dont come, but none of them really matter. Cory is right, if people really want to support the hobby we need to SHOW UP! I for one have little room to talk because I haven't been to any for a LONG time. I could care less if people do or dont want to organize a chapter, but what I do care is that the few shelby dodge guys that around the valley have some sort of organization or get togethers.

And finally, everyone can think what they want about Cory, but he is hands down the most passionate shelby dodge enthusiast in Utah. I doubt anyone in Utah has spent more time and money on their car in the last five years than he has. Regardless of weather you agree with him or not, understand that he truly cares about this hobby, and thats whats important.

Btw, at some point when this discussion is over, what do you guys say to deleting ALL the posts in this thread (including this one) that aren't related to the original subject? Just a thought. :thumb:

bansheenut420
04-29-2010, 02:21 AM
I have no problem with saying yes. lol I agree with you the internet sucks. lol My biggest issue is lack of support. The starter of this thread hardley shows up. Yes, I know we are all busy people and things come up. But, its hard to start anything when its me, my veedub buddy and one other TD'er. Ive tried, showed up to every meet but a couple. Even then, my veedub buddy has been there. No one showed but one other TDer most of the time. Reason I bring up the nissan thing is because I have had such a great time, and soo many good meets with them. They support the car hobby more than thier keyboards. lol
I agree its been a interesting dissucssuion. Didnt mean to cause a problem. And Im glad nothing go deleted but the one post. People were intersted in the original thread that was started, but no support. Again, I know we are all busy, but if this is something they wanted it should have been supported. Most of our meets, we have more "other" cars than TD's most of the time. lol Thats the reason I brought up the nissan thing. Every other car "club" has lots of support and attendance. Ive heard the complaint that we need to do something other than meeting at the park or the pie. Like going to the track or crusies. Ive brought that up so many times at meets that I am out of breath about it. lol Either no one shows up, or no one commits. Again, know everyone is busy, but if there is to be some kind of club, we need support.
Thanks for the discussion, and not deleting my posts. I see where your coming from and hope you see what I mean too.
thanks.
Thanks.

bansheenut420
04-29-2010, 02:25 AM
I'd love to come hang out and race with you guys. I always think its neat to meet other enthusiasts and see other cars. :thumb:

Ya know, sometimes I really hate the internet and forums and BS cuz all people see is opinions other people type and all you say in this thread is negative so it is hard to see you supporting anyhting. Sure you say you went to the meets and stuff then, which is cool, but now all you say is "I hate stickers and newsletters" and "I'd rather hang out with Nissans" and that doesn't sound too supportive.

OK, lets hear some of the other Utah enthusiasts chime in now.

Sounds like you were ahead of the times... I see a lot more people interested in a Chapter this thread now :thumb:

Stop saying "No" and start saying "Yes" and I wont say you're the problem ;)

I agree, I dont know about "Utah stuff" ... thats the damn internet, meeting people we dont actually get to meet, LOL...

I have to say it has been a most interesting discussion. Goodnight my friend, and I really do hope that a Utah SDAC Chapter is possible :nod:

I will chime in here. I agree with Cory that SDAC doesn't do nearly enough on this side of the country. I totally understand why, but I still think it sucks. I would love to continue to support SDAC because it is the only national club for the cars I love, but I dont see a lot of benefit in it. I liked my sticker though. :p

As for a local SDAC chapter, I would love to be a part of that if it ever comes together. We certainly have enough enthusiast around the state to support it, but I think the recent economic trouble has really hurt a lot of the members around here. I personally haven't even had the money to license and insure my R/T this year, not too mention putting money into any upgrades. Another problem is that there has been some serious drama between quite a few members around here. It is no wonder to me why a lot of the members around here dont show to meets. I can think of no less than five different disagreements between different members from Utah. Half the guys around here dont want to show to the meets because they dont want to deal with someone they have had troubles with in the past. And if Devin ever showed, im fairly sure everyone would leave including Cory. ;). I think is will be a while before everyones issues have time to settle and fade away.

That being said, I am sure everyone has a different excuse why they dont come, but none of them really matter. Cory is right, if people really want to support the hobby we need to SHOW UP! I for one have little room to talk because I haven't been to any for a LONG time. I could care less if people do or dont want to organize a chapter, but what I do care is that the few shelby dodge guys that around the valley have some sort of organization or get togethers.

And finally, everyone can think what they want about Cory, but he is hands down the most passionate shelby dodge enthusiast in Utah. I doubt anyone in Utah has spent more time and money on their car in the last five years than he has. Regardless of weather you agree with him or not, understand that he truly cares about this hobby, and thats whats important.

Btw, at some point when this discussion is over, what do you guys say to deleting ALL the posts in this thread (including this one) that aren't related to the original subject? Just a thought. :thumb:

Thanks Tyler. That is another issue I have is, to be honest, I dont feel welcome here. But, a known trouble maker is. I have a serious issue with letting my plans of where I am or what Im doing with my car to a known troublemaker. I love cars, and I love car people. Utah guys are awesome, and I dont want my post to reflect otherwise. Just trying to express my frustration with things. Hope everyone sees where Im coming from. Cars are my passion, and car people go along with it.

bansheenut420
04-29-2010, 02:56 AM
As for a local SDAC chapter, Half the guys around here dont want to show to the meets because they dont want to deal with someone they have had troubles with in the past. And if Devin ever showed, im fairly sure everyone would leave including Cory. ;).

That is part of my issue. And, yes I would leave. We have moved locations just for that fact.
Thanks again Tyler. :nod:

sdac guy
04-29-2010, 09:16 AM
B-nut, you talk about SDAC not supporting the Utah folks. Let's get some facts straight here.

IIRC it was you that originally asked me what it would take to start a chapter (a few years back). I laid out the method to you at that time, just as I have done again in this thread. That was to organize meets and once the meets have a following and you know you have folks that are serious about a chapter, then come back and we will do the chapter paperwork, etc.

In 2007 four of you in the SLC area joined SDAC. I only have 5 Utah people in the SDAC database total. Clint is the only one that has continued his membership.

When I saw the 4 new members from Utah I thought things might be progressing. But nobody ever got back to me about continuing the process toward getting a chapter status. You guys dropped the ball.

I never said get 3 others to join and you'll get a chapter. I said organize a few meets and see what the response is, so you can gauge whether folks are serious about wanting a chapter. I never heard another word back from any of you about a Utah chapter.

So then a new thread here pops up and you start saying SDAC never supported you guys. I don't know what kind of support you were looking for, as I never got any feedback from you at all. Not a word.

Btw, at some point when this discussion is over, what do you guys say to deleting ALL the posts in this thread (including this one) that aren't related to the original subject? Just a thought.
I've given that some thought already.

Barry

Aries_Turbo
04-29-2010, 12:07 PM
i think i fixed the deleted post as far as i can tell.

Brian

sdac guy
04-29-2010, 12:45 PM
Yes you did. Thanks Brian.

For anyone that is interested, it is post #13 by Bansheenut420 that has been restored.

Barry

22shelby
04-29-2010, 03:09 PM
wow i just sat here and read the whole post, and i will voice my opinion here....im sorry first of B-nut that u lack the organization skills that were explained to you by Barry.... its all about follow thru.... now that we all know u could give to shats about the SDAC... who cares!!!!we all have our opinions....ive been a part of the chicago chapter... which is in the midwest, not the east coast...for lil less than a year...big deal 30 bucks a year... get over it, if u dont want to pay it and be a member of the club which u claim is a joke, but has prob been around longer than uve been alive,( im guessing from ur childish behavior u present on the "interwebz") so if u dont want anything to do w/ SDAC STFU about it! if u want a chapter in utah... get off ur a$$ and follow thru w/ something....

too many people in this world looking for hand outs, and dont want anything to do w/ stepping up to the plate... we have many people in other chapters come down for a visit at the meetings....at any 1 meeting we have 15-20 members show up, we have member donating there time and effort to host at there own house....but it would not be possible w/o the members paying there dues and a few people who are "in charge" of the club... "give us a chapter"... give me a break....

im sorry for the rant, but when i read this. it did start to pi$$ me off!!!! opinions and enemas.....

sdac guy
04-29-2010, 03:27 PM
+2 to this I think some good points were brought up but we don't need 1.5 pages of it

We've been discussing this thread in the moderator forum. Instead of deleting posts and possibly offending someone, I will split the thread, moving all of the opinion, drama, etc to another thread which may become a general bitching/whining thread. That way folks that want to throw eggs at me or SDAC will have a proper place to do it. :thumb:

But I will not take any action until the current drama settles down.

Barry

ShelbyLancer282
04-29-2010, 05:24 PM
Ok, As per my legal counsel has suggested me to do in regards to the slander and continuous unfactual and unproven accusations against me. I am making a NOTICE as of Today April 29th 2010. And will be mailing certified copies to each member partaking in such actions as soon as possible according as my schedule permits.

First off, I am not a thief in any sense. I have not stolen anyone's cars or parts. And gossip and the like are not factual and are not admissible in any court of law.

Second, It has been my vehicles and property along with my friends that has been stolen and broken into NUMEROUS times. Once By a well liked member out here so take that how you will.

Third,
I am no longer going to sit back and have my name and character defamed and ridiculed and the like, Especially with no cause. If as you say I was a thief and you all admit I know where you all live or store your cars wouldn't I have already done something?

Hmmm But wait that's right nothing has now has it? Seriously your logic and argument is fatally flawed and easily falls into the category if slander and libel along with defamation of character. And as it interferes with MY RIGHT to enjoy my hobby and partake in dealings with others in the hobby it can also be considered FRAUD.

And being that many of these statements have been made in a public domain, I have even further grounds as I have saved EVERYTHING posted. And that includes the threats of violence to me and my own. Along with certain members admissions of property damage and endangering me and my young child's life by throwing an object at my moving vehicle.

Fourth,
These actions have and are causing me emotional anguish and mental duress as a result of your actions, And while I have been banned from td and others for simply trying to defend myself against such slander, While others are allowed to run rampant making defamatory and slanderous claims without check to which both the originators as well as any and all moderators and administrators can be held liable for in a lawful action.

I demand immediately for these baseless claims and accusations to cease and desist and if they do not, And I hear or see them continue in any shape or form after this date of demand and you receive your NOTICE's in the mail, I will proceed with a lawful action that will be unrecoverable by you.

BTW feel free to post this wherever you want:hail:
Because I am done playing games with the bs and I tried to let it slide but I have had enough. And its time to make a statement.

dodgeshadowchik
04-29-2010, 06:23 PM
Wow....

for a second I thought I was on xsuckspeed where all the ricers b!tch and moan over everything. I'm sorry, but banshee, although you are an alright guy who loves these cars... those posts make you come across as a no-nothing ricer with his panties in a bunch.

I honestly do not know what the big deal about this was. From what I understood, the chapters are assicated with SDAC, but really manage themselves, so what's the big deal?! Besides, another aspect to SDAC is PRESERVING the history of these cars; something a local club would have no interest in. If you want a chapter, follow thru with it! Simple as that. No need to crying about how there's no support... there is.....

dodgeshadowchik
04-29-2010, 07:03 PM
Ok, As per my legal counsel has suggested me to do in regards to the slander and continuous unfactual and unproven accusations against me. I am making a NOTICE as of Today April 29th 2010. And will be mailing certified copies to each member partaking in such actions as soon as possible according as my schedule permits.

First off, I am not a thief in any sense. I have not stolen anyone's cars or parts. And gossip and the like are not factual and are not admissible in any court of law.

Second, It has been my vehicles and property along with my friends that has been stolen and broken into NUMEROUS times. Once By a well liked member out here so take that how you will.

Third,
I am no longer going to sit back and have my name and character defamed and ridiculed and the like, Especially with no cause. If as you say I was a thief and you all admit I know where you all live or store your cars wouldn't I have already done something?

Hmmm But wait that's right nothing has now has it? Seriously your logic and argument is fatally flawed and easily falls into the category if slander and libel along with defamation of character. And as it interferes with MY RIGHT to enjoy my hobby and partake in dealings with others in the hobby it can also be considered FRAUD.

And being that many of these statements have been made in a public domain, I have even further grounds as I have saved EVERYTHING posted. And that includes the threats of violence to me and my own. Along with certain members admissions of property damage and endangering me and my young child's life by throwing an object at my moving vehicle.

Fourth,
These actions have and are causing me emotional anguish and mental duress as a result of your actions, And while I have been banned from td and others for simply trying to defend myself against such slander, While others are allowed to run rampant making defamatory and slanderous claims without check to which both the originators as well as any and all moderators and administrators can be held liable for in a lawful action.

I demand immediately for these baseless claims and accusations to cease and desist and if they do not, And I hear or see them continue in any shape or form after this date of demand and you receive your NOTICE's in the mail, I will proceed with a lawful action that will be unrecoverable by you.

BTW feel free to post this wherever you want:hail:
Because I am done playing games with the bs and I tried to let it slide but I have had enough. And its time to make a statement.

Ok, WTH is this?! If i sued over every time I was called a name I'd be a millionaire. Geebus, lighten up.. its the internet. No one believes whats on the internet anyways. Its crap like this thats whats wrong with the world. But I digress.

Turbo224
04-29-2010, 07:42 PM
Lol @ Devin. I assume that post was a joke because I laughed my --- off. :lol:

Ubmbass
04-29-2010, 11:00 PM
Wow, really. You guy are all active in a thread like this and wonder why no one comes to the meets? You are all amazing.

And as far as the post that no other TD guy has more money into their car than Cory? LOL that's funny. I wish I only had that much in my POS hehehe.

But really. You guys. Grow up, let's get these hunks of shiht out to the race track where they belong and have a good time. Isn't that why you got into these things to begin with anyway?

Drakonis
04-30-2010, 05:10 AM
Ok, WTH is this?! If i sued over every time I was called a name I'd be a millionaire. Geebus, lighten up.. its the internet. No one believes whats on the internet anyways. Its crap like this thats whats wrong with the world. But I digress.

Its a long dull story of some ethugings and a lot arguing for pointless and dumb stuff. I'm pretty sure he has been banned for putting those claims up of suing people and even making threats his self. I think he is getting close to being banned from about 10 to 20 different forums, because he doesn't know when to stop talking and walk away.

sdac guy
04-30-2010, 10:38 AM
So this is all the drama posts originally from the Utah chapter thread. They were moved here so that thread can continue in a positive manner and not be polluted by arguing.

Any further negative, argumentative, or other posts not on topic in that thread will also be moved here.

Also, all posts that were originally deleted in the other thread have been restored and moved here as well as restoring the original posting by Shelbylancer282 which starts this thread.

This thread is now being locked as no further comment is needed. Since much of the complaints by bansheenut420 were specific to SDAC, we will leave this thread here in the SDAC Chapters forum.

Barry

Ubmbass
04-30-2010, 09:46 PM
Why was my comment moved to the other thread? I was just making a comment. I wasn't arguing with anybody.

sdac guy
05-01-2010, 07:16 AM
Why was my comment moved to the other thread? I was just making a comment. I wasn't arguing with anybody.

Context.

If it was left in the chapter thread, the opening line would have lost it's context and wouldn't have made much sense. The rest of your post was pretty much on topic, so it was a judgment call on my part.

Yours was not the only post moved for that reason.

I cleaned up the Utah thread per requests from folks posting there, and with agreement of the admin staff. So posts in that thread must apply only to chapter formation or activities.

Barry