PDA

View Full Version : Utah chapter, still trying.

CSX153
04-12-2010, 07:21 PM
So here it is, let's get it going.

xdig
04-12-2010, 07:38 PM
Are we still meeting 2nd Saturday of each month?

Polygon
04-12-2010, 07:41 PM
Are we still meeting 2nd Saturday of each month?

That would be nice. I think we should get that back on track being that the weather is finally starting to get better.

BadAssPerformance
04-12-2010, 08:16 PM
Awesome, you can do eeet! :thumb:

Dan15
04-12-2010, 09:35 PM
Sweet! I'd much rather just stay on this forum instead of having to go over to TD.com just for the SLC chapter!

Who's going out to RMR this weekend for the Test & Tune?? It starts at 12:00 and goes until 5! I believe gates open at 11. I'd check their website just to be sure.

It'd be cool to get a lot Turbo Dodges out there though!

Polygon
04-12-2010, 10:21 PM
I'd be there if I could but I had organized a Stealth/3000GT meet already for this weekend.

CSX153
04-12-2010, 10:38 PM
Polygon, did your car come with vented rear brakes? if not, what master cyl/prop valve did you use?

Polygon
04-13-2010, 12:13 AM
My car came with the big brakes with the vented rear.

Drakonis
04-13-2010, 02:55 AM
Yeah, need to start up the meets again. Its nice to hang out once in a while. Maybe do something like what the nissans guys do. Meet up somewhere and decide where to go from there.

Turbo224
04-13-2010, 03:35 AM
I hope to be able to make it out to meets more often now. I am getting a new job soon and wont have to work so many weekends. I think next month we should do a bbq at the park again. Maybe the spring weather will lure the TD guys out.....

1BADVAN
04-13-2010, 02:38 PM
i like the idea of posting here i definitely use this site more, i would also be more interested in getting together if we did more than just hang out. Thats ok every once in a while but we should do other things also like cruise to a show (the jordan landing shows are free and once a month).

1BADVAN
04-13-2010, 02:54 PM
also is there a way to find members of this site by state? cause then we can go and PM them and invite them to see if we can get a bigger turnout.

i know of 5 turbo dodge guys that usually don't come to meets but maybe if we thought of other things to do they would come out?

Polygon
04-13-2010, 03:05 PM
Respect goes both ways and calling people names doesnt help anything.

First off, If you want to go hang out, go hang out, if you dont go, it sounds more like your problem than anyonse elses?

In general, many clubs have a variety of people of different ages, but if they all like the same cars, then there is a common interest. Everyone has different interests too... some rather drag race and some rather show, and everyone likes different music, but the point is still the same, we all like these cars. Put the differences aside and try to get along brothers!

This! I don't see why this is such a problem. I'm part of a lot of car groups and I have never let the fact that I didn't care for someone to keep me from going to any events.

i like the idea of posting here i definitely use this site more, i would also be more interested in getting together if we did more than just hang out. Thats ok every once in a while but we should do other things also like cruise to a show (the jordan landing shows are free and once a month).

also is there a way to find members of this site by state? cause then we can go and PM them and invite them to see if we can get a bigger turnout.

i know of 5 turbo dodge guys that usually don't come to meets but maybe if we thought of other things to do they would come out?

I couldn't agree more. I've got ideas for things we could do. I think having a variety of events would go a long way to getting people excited.

1BADVAN
04-13-2010, 04:00 PM
Thank you!!! I think having you remove unneeded posts will help a ton!

Another Idea i would say is to introduce yourself here, I know we know most people but sometimes i can't keep username connected with someones real name.

Anyways I'm Matt Lindsey (GLHS #26 on the other site) I have a 1990 Voyager with a moddified T2 turbo, 3 Core IC, G-head and I hope to get it running again after 18 months of being out of commission

I also just bought a white 1991 Spirit R/T
So far it is a pain in the butt! Its not licensed yet I fixed a HG leak, now i am making a brake line to replace one that ruptured, then i might get around to putting the 2.5" exhaust on so it will pass safety inspection.

And as of now my Daily driver is a 1987 GLHS with no decals, this is my brothers car, but i borrow it until he turns 16 :D

ShelbyLancer282
04-13-2010, 04:08 PM
Yes and admittedly I was being a bit negative out of frustration, And I hope that things can be resolved and dropped and the drama stops. And Clint is right on cuz most people don't want to come and drink a beer and eat pizza( Not that I am opposed to that) Just the nasty beer lol. But some don't feel thats family friendly and such. But also the repetition is hard as well. The mazda guys do a grip of various things, Like Movies then go eat, or go hangout at each others houses and work on their cars, Then go head out and cruise and occasionally race in big groups.

And having as many Utah Td's come out and take over The Track would be pretty freaking awesome. I know that would make people think what the hell? Where are all these old dodges coming from all of a sudden lol.

I know my friend with his 362 whp White Spirit R/T would come if it was better setup and such.

blhlfam
04-13-2010, 04:46 PM
I'm excited about this thread, lets get it going keep it positive, try not to take offense and try not to offend. Life is too short and cars are a hobby and friends and family can and should be around forever. I'm Brett Lindsey, GLHS26 and Dan15's Dad, poor kids, they get the car bug genetically I guess and my 13 year old is itching to get the GLHS when he turns 16. my driver is a 5 Speed pink (faded red) Shelby Lancer, my van is waiting to transmission swap and its black, and by drag car is a green 72 road runner. We have a Shelby Dakota and another Shelby lancer also. Lets see if we just try and sponsor something different every month or even multiple events obviously with families, jobs and hectic schedules we wont make it to all of the events but that is ok just make it to what sounds fun for you and if you don't like it don't complain about it just don't come but support what you like and encourage good ideas.

Shelby800
04-13-2010, 04:51 PM
Hello from North Salt Lake! I drive Shelby Lancer 800 around town. It is my daily driver. I am up for doing all sorts of things, but mostly like to race and why I own the car that I do! :) So I am down for getting together to have some fun at the track or get a little dirty under the hood!

Turbo224
04-13-2010, 05:30 PM
I think at some point we need to do another cleaning day where we can all clean our cars up. Maybe we can wait and do that the saturday before the Larry H Miller show so those who enter their car look presentable.

Polygon
04-13-2010, 06:14 PM
This is what I would like to see. Now, don't get me wrong, I like the Pie and I like Murray park. However, just doing the same thing over and over is partly why we're all stagnated. I think if everyone can set their differences aside and we can come up with some exciting things to do we can really get this chapter going.

I love the idea of us going to the track and car shows as a group. It get's us out there and having fun while bringing recognition to these cars. Here's a list of all the ideas I've got floating around in my head.

Head to the track, be it RMR or MMP. There are plenty of events that we can do at MMP.
Car shows and other meets. There's meet that goes down every Saturday when the weather's nice on 106th. It's called Cars N' Coffee. As far as I know Cory and I are the only TDs that have gone. I'm simply using Cars N' Coffee as and example.
Getting together at the wrench it center and help each other work on our cars. It's cheap and all the tools you could need are there.
Cruises are another cool thing we could do. We have a lot of cool places to drive here with lots of great scenery.
We can get together for a photo shoot and get some good pics of our cars.
The usual BBQ isn't out of the question.

I'm sure there's all sorts of events and things that we could do. I've gone go karting with the Utah Nissan group and that's a lot of fun and it's cheap. Also, any one of these things could be combined easily. There's just no reason we don't have a reason to get together.

I for one am willing to help organize this. I would love to see this come to fruition.

I think at some point we need to do another cleaning day where we can all clean our cars up. Maybe we can wait and do that the saturday before the Larry H Miller show so those who enter their car look presentable.

That's coming up already, when is it? I'd love to do something like this. I just need to make sure the car is ready.

CSX153
04-13-2010, 06:26 PM
I know my friend with his 362 whp White Spirit R/T would come if it was better setup and such.

i was wondering if that guy was still around.

and i can do cars n' coffee anytime :clap:

Turbo224
04-13-2010, 06:47 PM
That's coming up already, when is it? I'd love to do something like this. I just need to make sure the car is ready.

I'm not actually sure on the date, but iirc its normally later in the summer. I'm sure everyone still has time to get their cars put together.

Dan15
04-13-2010, 08:04 PM
I'm definitely looking forward to having meets, cruises, and any other cool get togethers!

I think it'd be awesome to have a lot of TD's at RMR or MMP! :nod:

I'll introduce myself. I'm Daniel Lindsey, blhlfam's son and 1BADVAN's younger brother. I have a 1988 Shelby CSX-T with a stock 2.5L with a Holset HE341 off of an 04' Dodge Cummins, Custom Big plenum intake, Ported Exhaust Manifold, 3" DP to 2.5" full exhaust, 30x12x2.5 FMIC with 2.5" piping and probably a couple other things that I'm forgetting. Best of 14.6@94mph but this was before pretty much all the above listed mods. I'm hoping to run 13's consistently this year!! :thumb:

Ubmbass
04-13-2010, 11:10 PM
Hey guys. I hope to get the omni out to a few events this year. Including some cruises if possible.

I am Corby, I had the red, then flat black, then gloss black 12 second van at RMR. I now have an 86 glh-t that has been in the build stage for too damn long. I want to race the hell out of it this year uncluding RMR, MMP, and Wendover. So any time there is an event, look for the black GLH-t with blue stripes, should be fun.

BadAssPerformance
04-14-2010, 12:32 AM
... I now have an 86 glh-t that has been in the build stage for too damn long. I want to race the hell out of it this year ...

Hey that reminds me, LMK if you still need some FAST tech support :thumb:

1BADVAN
04-14-2010, 09:26 AM
Hey guys. I hope to get the omni out to a few events this year. Including some cruises if possible.

I am Corby, I had the red, then flat black, then gloss black 12 second van at RMR. I now have an 86 glh-t that has been in the build stage for too damn long. I want to race the hell out of it this year uncluding RMR, MMP, and Wendover. So any time there is an event, look for the black GLH-t with blue stripes, should be fun.

Glad to hear you are coming out! We were hoping you would make it to Mopars at the Strip too.
How is the car running? i know you have been working out a ton of bugs

GLHSStatus
04-14-2010, 10:48 AM
If this ever gets going I would definitely be at the meets, as so as the rampage is runnin.

1BADVAN
04-14-2010, 12:20 PM
I know it was mentioned before by my brother but this Saturday is a Test and Tune at RMR.

For those of you who have only attended the midnights this is a much better experience in my opinion. You show up pay your $20 get tech done then you can watch others race until your class is called up, then you go to your car pull around and only have to wait for like 10 mins on average. Then you have time to change stuff on your car in the pits or watch some more until you get called up.
No waiting for hours in the parking lot just to get in, its open from Noon to 5:00 and you get as many runs as they can cycle the classes through.
i think last time we got like 5+ runs in.

My brother is going to try and tune his new Holset set up, i will come but can't race cause my radiator keeps leaking but i can do some filming or something for those who do come.

Can anyone else come Saturday?

Polygon
04-14-2010, 12:40 PM
So, I think that we should decide on a date for a meet and what to do.

I'm not actually sure on the date, but iirc its normally later in the summer. I'm sure everyone still has time to get their cars put together.

Oh good. Mine should be ready by next week. Hell, I might even be able to get some of the interior in.

I know it was mentioned before by my brother but this Saturday is a Test and Tune at RMR.

For those of you who have only attended the midnights this is a much better experience in my opinion. You show up pay your $20 get tech done then you can watch others race until your class is called up, then you go to your car pull around and only have to wait for like 10 mins on average. Then you have time to change stuff on your car in the pits or watch some more until you get called up.
No waiting for hours in the parking lot just to get in, its open from Noon to 5:00 and you get as many runs as they can cycle the classes through.
i think last time we got like 5+ runs in.

My brother is going to try and tune his new Holset set up, i will come but can't race cause my radiator keeps leaking but i can do some filming or something for those who do come.

Can anyone else come Saturday?

I wouldn't be able to this Saturday. I would love to come to one of these just to watch. I avoid the midnights like the plague. I can see this being interesting.

1BADVAN
04-14-2010, 12:42 PM
I wouldn't be able to this Saturday. I would love to come to one of these just to watch. I avoid the midnights like the plague. I can see this being interesting.

they are doing it again next Saturday maybe that would be better for a group of people??

Polygon
04-14-2010, 12:51 PM
they are doing it again next Saturday maybe that would be better for a group of people??

I would come for sure. I wouldn't race but I would love to watch.

ShelbyLancer282
04-14-2010, 03:01 PM
Maybe set a date a month in advance for a track day so people can and are aware of it with enough time they can make plans to come. Because as said it would be awesome to see 10-20 Turbo Dodges show up at RMR haha..

Do you know they guy with white R/T too gabe?

Turbo224
04-14-2010, 06:11 PM
I would love to come out saturday, but i have too much going on right now. I just go engaged, i may be starting a new job, and finals are coming up. Hopefully when the semster is over I will have some time to actually work on the r/t.

CSX153
04-14-2010, 06:43 PM
Maybe set a date a month in advance for a track day so people can and are aware of it with enough time they can make plans to come. Because as said it would be awesome to see 10-20 Turbo Dodges show up at RMR haha..

Do you know they guy with white R/T too gabe?

Not really, but wasn't he at one of the Murray meets?

Polygon
04-14-2010, 07:11 PM
Not really, but wasn't he at one of the Murray meets?

I recall seeing him once. If we're thinking of the same guy. That was a couple of years ago though.

1BADVAN
04-14-2010, 09:11 PM
I would love to come out saturday, but i have too much going on right now. I just go engaged, i may be starting a new job, and finals are coming up. Hopefully when the semster is over I will have some time to actually work on the r/t.

Congrats Tyler! i too can't wait until school is over so i can have some time to hopefully get my van back on the road.

Is your R/T broken? Or do you have some upgrades planned? :eyebrows:

bansheenut420
04-14-2010, 09:33 PM
huh, thats funny. My post vanished. lol Anyway. Glad a known thief and trouble causer will be now able to know what are plans are with are cars and where we will be. Good call. Even the OP of this thread hasnt shown up to meets because of this person. lol Well, no one but a couple of us show up on a regular. Thats what killed it before. I know even a few of us actually paid sdac dues last year. lol

This race thing going to happen, or is it just talk? The shelbys itchin to runs some of the other td's. lol

Turbo224
04-14-2010, 10:23 PM
Congrats Tyler! i too can't wait until school is over so i can have some time to hopefully get my van back on the road.

Is your R/T broken? Or do you have some upgrades planned? :eyebrows:

Thanks. As far as I know it is running fine, other than a boost leak. I pulled it out of the garage the other day and the battery died, so it needs a little tlc. I HAD some upgrades planned, but those probably wont happen thanks to the upcoming wedding. I will be happy if I can get it registered and at least drive it a little this year.

blhlfam
04-14-2010, 11:55 PM
The Larry Miller Mopar show is normally the last Sunday in June. That would make the last Saturday in June a potential day for a shoot and shine. I believe the old Mopar guys also have a cruise that evening (saturday that is) get the cars cleaned up and meet up with them. Could be a lot of fun. We could possibly do it at my work again, I would have to check with my boss, but we have a steam cleaner and a big lot out in West Jordan. Some of you went a couple of summers ago when we did it there.

Brett

Ondonti
04-15-2010, 10:32 PM
Show up to the meets and ask people to pay dues. Meets happen every month. Support your hobby with more then your keyboard.

sdac guy
04-15-2010, 10:58 PM
Many chapters do not charge dues. But they don't provide any services either for the most part. Newsletters cost money to print and mail, so if a chapter does a newsletter then dues would help to cover that cost.

If folks want chapter shirts or decals, those cost money also.

For example, the Great Lakes chapter in Detroit does a modest newsletter a couple times a year and charges only $20 for 12 issues. So $20 in dues is good for a few years. But for the costs involved, it is about a break even situation.

SDAC chapters are chartered by the national club, but they operate independent of the national club. The chapter doesn't pay the national club any money from the dues they may collect, but the chapter membership does not include SDAC membership either.

Barry

Ondonti
04-15-2010, 11:09 PM
Well there needs to be an objective Goal for Utahns to achieve. Everything seems to be subjective here. We have been having actual monthly meets for 4 years.
What needs to be done to take the next step? I will be honest and say that more people could show up, but adding SDAC as an offical name will NOT mean more people show up.

How are chapters supposed to be organized? Do they have to have a leadership? Or can we just have a "secretary" that keeps track of membership and deals with Barry (well whatever has to be done).

I won't be supportive of a group that is headed by someone who does not attend all the meetings.
Imagine the SDAC National Gathering happening every year if the people in charge never show up or plan events.

1BADVAN
04-15-2010, 11:11 PM
since I cant post anything without it getting deleted all I want to know is anyone else going to show up to the rmr thing this saturday? Shelbys itchin to run some of ya. :D

ill be there but right now i have to be a camera guy the only car i have that will currently pass tech is my wifes Toyota:yuck:

2.5 weeks until schools out :nod:then i should have time to fix my cars.

Ondonti
04-15-2010, 11:12 PM
so nobody is going to show up and race now after all the fuss? We even had our most powerful earthquake in 18 years tonight to celebrate the opening of the track saturday.

1BADVAN
04-15-2010, 11:15 PM
Ron Craft just emailed Me this :(

"Please help spread the word, we have Cancelled this Saturday's DRAG T&T.

CANCELLED:

Drag Strip down this week for maintenance so we can have a great season!"

My dad sells them some stuff and heard a main waterline broke out there, i hope that next Saturday they will have it open

bansheenut420
04-15-2010, 11:16 PM
so nobody is going to show up and race now after all the fuss? We even had our most powerful earthquake in 18 years tonight to celebrate the opening of the track saturday.

Agreed. All this fuss over no one wanting to meet or race, I get my total pos ready to go and so far it looks like me and one other are showing up! Way to go! :thumb:

BTW, I felt the earthquake. lol

CSX153
04-15-2010, 11:20 PM
I'll show up and *might* race

I'll also be at the cars n coffee thing Saturday morning. Alongside an 87 GLHS

bansheenut420
04-15-2010, 11:25 PM
At least I can race my buddies wrx since no one is going to show up. As usual. lol

bansheenut420
04-15-2010, 11:28 PM
Ron Craft just emailed Me this :(

"Please help spread the word, we have Cancelled this Saturday's DRAG T&T.

CANCELLED:

Drag Strip down this week for maintenance so we can have a great season!"

My dad sells them some stuff and heard a main waterline broke out there, i hope that next Saturday they will have it open

Sounds like the usual FAIL! anyone up for some fun runs on the road? Didnt get my car set up for nothing. lol

CSX153
04-15-2010, 11:39 PM
go to cars n coffee cory

bansheenut420
04-15-2010, 11:45 PM
go to cars n coffee cory

I have. Several times. lol Good car people there.

1BADVAN
04-15-2010, 11:48 PM
go to cars n coffee cory
where and when is this? I don drink coffee but i would stop by to check out the cars, I could add a GLHS to the list. :)

Gabe did your friend get the Rampage running yet?

CSX153
04-15-2010, 11:51 PM
ya please come. nope, havent finished the harness conversion yet. probably wont do anything on it till saturday.

cory, i meant this saturday lol

1BADVAN
04-15-2010, 11:52 PM
ya please come. nope, havent finished the harness conversion yet. probably wont do anything on it till saturday.

When and where? I might get a couple others to come

CSX153
04-15-2010, 11:55 PM
i'll get the specifics tomorrow but its some coffee place on 106th around 10 am

or cory would know

sdac guy
04-16-2010, 12:00 AM
Well there needs to be an objective Goal for Utahns to achieve. Everything seems to be subjective here. We have been having actual monthly meets for 4 years.
What needs to be done to take the next step? I will be honest and say that more people could show up, but adding SDAC as an offical name will NOT mean more people show up.

How are chapters supposed to be organized? Do they have to have a leadership? Or can we just have a "secretary" that keeps track of membership and deals with Barry (well whatever has to be done).

I won't be supportive of a group that is headed by someone who does not attend all the meetings.
Imagine the SDAC National Gathering happening every year if the people in charge never show up or plan events.

Indeed having SDAC in a chapter name has never proven to be a new member magnet! :D

The way the chapter chartering process works is that someone must take the responsibility for organizing the group, planning the meetings or events, and be able to contact folks involved (chapter members) to notify them of the meetings or events.

This person could be called a chapter president, director, secretary, or maybe even Grand Infinite All Knowing Poo-Bah (or the GIAKPB for short). Whatever. Pick a title, any title.

That person should be someone that folks get can along with as he is going to be the main point of contact for the chapter and involved in all chapter activities.

Normally we ask that a meeting itinerary has been established, but that seems to have already been done according to your post. So the next step would be for that person to join SDAC if they are not already a member. This is because any chapter leader or officer must maintain active SDAC membership.

Then he requests that the group be officially recognized as an SDAC chapter. A name is picked for the group. It can be the area served, like Ontario SDAC, or Chicagoland SDAC, or it can be a nickname like the Buckeye or Steel City SDAC chapters. What ever you want your chapter to be known as.

After receiving this information, I will form up the chapter agreement. This agreement is a contract. It defines the relationship between SDAC and the chapter and Shelby American International. It defines what logos and marks of SDAC and Shelby can be used to promote the chapter (on shirts, decals, etc).

I will sign two copies, send them both to the chapter leader. He signs them both and sends one of them back to me along with one dollar ($1) which is a token amount to satisfy the monetary legal aspect. He keeps the other copy for record.

And that is it. A new chapter is born.

Barry

bansheenut420
04-16-2010, 12:02 AM

Didnt get the car ready for nothing. And since the track is cancled I may just have to come. Someone always wants to do a fun run there. lol Saturday at 8 right?

Polygon
04-16-2010, 12:02 AM
where and when is this? I don drink coffee but i would stop by to check out the cars, I could add a GLHS to the list. :)

Gabe did your friend get the Rampage running yet?

Every Saturday at 8:30am
Espress Yourself Coffee shop
675 W 10600 S
South Jordan, UT 84095

I will be there with about five or six Stealth and one 3000GT. You don't have to drink coffee. I like to get a blueberry muffin and some water. :thumb:

bansheenut420
04-16-2010, 12:03 AM
Indeed having SDAC in a chapter name has never proven to be a new member magnet! :D

The way the chapter chartering process works is that someone must take the responsibility for organizing the group, planning the meetings or events, and be able to contact folks involved (chapter members) to notify them of the meetings or events.

This person could be called a chapter president, director, secretary, or maybe even Grand Infinite All Knowing Poo-Bah (or the GIAKPB for short). Whatever. Pick a title, any title.

That person should be someone that folks get can along with as he is going to be the main point of contact for the chapter and involved in all chapter activities.

Normally we ask that a meeting itinerary has been established, but that seems to have already been done according to your post. So the next step would be for that person to join SDAC if they are not already a member. This is because any chapter leader or officer must maintain active SDAC membership.

Then he requests that the group be officially recognized as an SDAC chapter. A name is picked for the group. It can be the area served, like Ontario SDAC, or Chicagoland SDAC, or it can be a nickname like the Buckeye or Steel City SDAC chapters. What ever you want your chapter to be known as.

After receiving this information, I will form up the chapter agreement. This agreement is a contract. It defines the relationship between SDAC and the chapter and Shelby American International. It defines what logos and marks of SDAC and Shelby can be used to promote the chapter (on shirts, decals, etc).

I will sign two copies, send them both to the chapter leader. He signs them both and sends one of them back to me along with one dollar ($1) which is a token amount to satisfy the monetary legal aspect. He keeps the other copy for record.

And that is it. A new chapter is born.

Barry

Problem is no one seems to want to show up excpt a few of us. lol

Polygon
04-16-2010, 12:08 AM
Honestly, if that's what needs to be done I would be willing to do it. I think I'm a pretty agreeable person, I'm an SDAC member, and I'm willing to get a hold of everyone and let them know about upcoming meets.

CSX153
04-16-2010, 12:09 AM
Clint for president.

Salt Lake SDAC or Utah SDAC

bansheenut420
04-16-2010, 12:26 AM
little hessitant to bring my pos shelby to cars and coffee. lol The RT doesnt look to bad and kept up with or beat the cars there. Shelby will only beat the other TD's there and its horribly ugly. But, knowing they are all car people, I will finish getting it "ready to race" and onditty and I will probably show up. There has always been so many cool strait up car people there. lol

bansheenut420
04-16-2010, 12:27 AM
Polygon for pres as well. Atleast someone who shows up. lol

1BADVAN
04-16-2010, 12:36 AM
I'm in for Clint too, I don't think i have met him in person but he seems to be supportive of everyone and very optimistic that we can get things going! :)

That's what we need someone who will contact people, even guys not on the forums and keep trying cause no matter what it will take a while to get excitement going again

Not everyone likes to race and not everyone likes just to meet, but with variety of whatever we can see what happens.

For example in the past i haven't come to many meets but i am at the track every chance i get, either way i like hearing whats going on with the local guys

bansheenut420
04-16-2010, 12:44 AM
some dont like to seem to do anything. I too was at the track last year pretty much every time it was open. Never saw but a couple of us.
Im down for the cars and coffee thing eventhough it has nothing to do with sdac. lol Its free, and full of awesome car people.

bansheenut420
04-16-2010, 12:47 AM
i'll get the specifics tomorrow but its some coffee place on 106th around 10 am

or cory would know

Me and my friends when we go are always a little late. lol Usually get there around 9am. Depending on what happened the night before. lol Yes, its at a coffee place, but I dont think anyone there drinks the coffee. Although it is nice to support a small biz and get some juice or something.

Polygon
04-16-2010, 12:56 AM
I was just thinking that I could do a newsletter as well, regardless. I could e-mail it out and it would be free.

Me and my friends when we go are always a little late. lol Usually get there around 9am. Depending on what happened the night before. lol Yes, its at a coffee place, but I dont think anyone there drinks the coffee. Although it is nice to support a small biz and get some juice or something.

Yep, I'll be there at nine as well with my muffin and water.

Drakonis
04-16-2010, 02:18 AM
Clint gets my vote. :D

CSX153
04-18-2010, 10:39 PM
Clint , can you post some pics from the cars n coffee

thanks.

1BADVAN
04-20-2010, 04:02 PM
The cars and coffee thing was pretty cool, Alot of EVOs and WRXs, but still cool. I was able to meet some of you guys, and see your cars!
+1 on the pics

Polygon
04-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Sorry guys, been dealing with a car crisis.

Anyhow, I was so damn busy talking that I neglected to take a lot of pics but I'll post up what I took.

http://www.synapsepc.com/Hosting/Forums/%23Cars%20N%27%20Coffee/CSX.jpg

http://www.synapsepc.com/Hosting/Forums/%23Cars%20N%27%20Coffee/Charger%201.jpg

http://www.synapsepc.com/Hosting/Forums/%23Cars%20N%27%20Coffee/Charger%202.jpg

http://www.synapsepc.com/Hosting/Forums/%23Cars%20N%27%20Coffee/EatSleep.jpg

http://www.synapsepc.com/Hosting/Forums/%23Cars%20N%27%20Coffee/Tips.jpg

Next time I'll be sure to get a lot more pics!

BadAssPerformance
04-21-2010, 07:30 PM
Nice pics Clint! :clap: looks like a nice show :nod:

Polygon
04-21-2010, 07:35 PM
Thanks! I'm still trying to learn this new camera.

Car N' Coffee is a great show simply because of the variety of cars. Someone showed up in a Lotus 7. I really wanted to browse around but I ended up talking the whole time.

bansheenut420
04-23-2010, 03:16 AM
Yep, I'll be there at nine as well with my muffin and water.

Couldnt make it. Between being passed out from working on the pos all night, the water pump died slowly and made the car way down on power. lol Wasnt about to show up with a slow AND ugly car. lol Looking forward to making one in the next couple weeks.
Someone should have run the black jetta! lol He kinda went in my place. lol His car is under sugery as well. :eyebrows: Will be even more fun soon.

Sorry I didnt make it gabe. From the sounds of it, you wanted to talk or something. PM me if needed.

CSX153
04-23-2010, 10:32 PM
just havent seen your r/t in a while. was hoping you were bringing it

bansheenut420
04-23-2010, 11:06 PM
just havent seen your r/t in a while. was hoping you were bringing it

I had a little overspinning issue with the turbo. Its been hibernating in the garage all winter. lol But, its back under the knife and will be up soon. :nod: Wont be running my hx40, but may be running an SEXY seriously ported great depression racing head instead of my stocker Im running now. May even go oversized valves but kinda want to keep it to the stock valves because I know they will work just fine for getting the car faster than it was last season.

Was hoping to bring the shelby, but stayed up to late working on it. Didnt hear my alarm go off and missed cars and coffee. But, it was probably for the best becasue the car was WAY down on power and I couldnt figure out why till the water pump froze up and burned the belt right off. lol So, new water pump and it will be up and running. It was running SO well before the water pump with the new goodies it has. Im excited to get it fixed.

But, back to working on my buddies veedub. New suspension all the way around. :love: Im jealous. lol Cant get parts like that for my RT. lol

bansheenut420
04-29-2010, 02:52 AM
I know everyone is busy, and I dont fault or blame them for that. And I hope that my posts dont make it seem like that. Its just if people want a chapter, they need to show it. As hard and time consuming as it may be. lol

1BADVAN
04-29-2010, 10:13 AM
I agree with Tyler I would like to see a supported local group, I too have not attended regularly but Me, Tyler, and 5 other Turbo dodge guys came! Including the "starter of this thread" Plus Jesse the awesome VW guy. It was great to see a bunch of guys and meet a few of them for the first time!

To me it seems that there is actual support going on Polygon said he would be willing to personally contact us so "any problem people" would not know where we are getting together.
It looks like everyone is ready to give it another try and we don't need anyone to be pessimistic about it. So lets forget the past and support what is happening now on whichever or both sites. Complaining about it will just piss people off and make them NOT want to come, but excitement and support will keep it rolling while we have momentum.

We will always have some events that are better than others for attendance, some people like meets, others like racing (some race on the street and others only at the track), and others just like whatever. We need to plan and have events and if people come great if not do something else the next time. I think we all respect each other here and if we get a good POSITIVE start Im sure we can get more guys in the valley interested. I have seen more utah guys on this site and the other who are not on this thread.

So Polygon if you are still up to it you should get the ball rolling for a May event! We can then see who wants to do what with the club, some may want to be part of SDAC and others don't who cares lets just get together.

I don't mean to offend to offend anyone with this just my opinion, if i did lmk i will try to fix it! :thumb:

Btw, at some point when this discussion is over, what do you guys say to deleting ALL the posts in this thread (including this one) that aren't related to the original subject? Just a thought. :thumb:

+2 to this I think some good points were brought up but we don't need 1.5 pages of it

Polygon
04-29-2010, 06:36 PM
So Polygon if you are still up to it you should get the ball rolling for a May event! We can then see who wants to do what with the club, some may want to be part of SDAC and others don't who cares lets just get together

I'm still here. Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with a lot of crap dealing with the LeBaron and then I got sick.

Anyhow, I agree and I'm still up for organizing anything. I've actually been looking up all the car event and shows going on this year and have a lot of great ideas for some things we could do.

CSX153
04-29-2010, 07:11 PM
Was also a little concerned that I had created a problem with me bringing up the fact you never show up to the meets you wanted to start. lol

nah, didnt catch that. wouldnt care anyways. you pretty stated somewhere why you think i stopped coming, and you were right. its the truth and im fine with it, no hard feelings

1BADVAN
04-30-2010, 11:02 AM
I'm still here. Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with a lot of crap dealing with the LeBaron and then I got sick.

Anyhow, I agree and I'm still up for organizing anything. I've actually been looking up all the car event and shows going on this year and have a lot of great ideas for some things we could do.

Cool keep us posted!

CSX153
04-30-2010, 10:38 PM
you bringing that car out this year corby?

Turbo224
05-02-2010, 05:04 PM
So I saw this car on a flat bed being towed to a small car dealer in murray the other day so I stopped and shot a few pics once it was unloaded. It is one of the cleanest Sheby Lancers I have ever seen. According the guy at the dealer, it was sold at the dealer a few weeks ago and was brought back in for some maintenance. He wasn't really interested in giving me any info on the car, or the new owner, but there were other customers around so maybe thats why. Anyways, I wish we knew who the new owner was because this car is spotless. The paint was perfect and the interior looked brand new. It was a cloth seat 5 speed car. No, I dont know what number it was, and I forgot to see what number it was. Awesome car though.

BadAssPerformance
05-02-2010, 09:54 PM
^^^ Wow nice find!

Ubmbass
05-02-2010, 11:48 PM
you bringing that car out this year corby?

Yes, DAMMIT I will bring it out. Hopefully with some serious numbers!

BadAssPerformance
05-02-2010, 11:52 PM
^^ Hell yeah :thumb: BTW, you get yer FAST figured out?

1BADVAN
05-05-2010, 09:42 AM
So who over here is going to the meet Saturday?

CSX153
05-05-2010, 11:03 PM
i was gonna go in my car but im sure my turbo just took a sh!t, so we'll see.

Ubmbass
05-05-2010, 11:10 PM
I will try to make it to the meet. I wont be in the omni though.

JT, I took the fast out and put sds in lol. I got tired of messing around with that edist BS and go with something a lot more simple

BadAssPerformance
05-06-2010, 12:49 AM
Doh! ... yeah thats not an easy setup :o .... soooo, wanan sell it? ;)

Polygon
05-06-2010, 11:01 AM
So who over here is going to the meet Saturday?

I'll be there and it looks like I'll be bringing the LeBaron for once.

Turbo224
05-06-2010, 02:09 PM
I will be there, and if I can get the R/T to start I may even drag it over with me. Not sure if the battery is dead, or if its the starter....

Ubmbass
05-07-2010, 05:02 PM
Doh! ... yeah thats not an easy setup :o .... soooo, wanan sell it? ;)

I actually *gave* it to my friend lol

BadAssPerformance
05-07-2010, 09:05 PM
I actually *gave* it to my friend lol

LOL< damn, yer a nice firend to them :thumb:

Ubmbass
05-09-2010, 02:39 AM
I help out my friends as much as I can. You never when you can use a good friend

BadAssPerformance
05-09-2010, 08:52 PM
I help out my friends as much as I can. You never when you can use a good friend

Very wise words man :thumb:

Turbo224
05-15-2010, 03:14 AM
I had a cool junk yard find on thurday. There is a small pull-a-part in orem that I stopped by just to check out. They had an 87 T1 Daytona that I was looking at to see if it had anything I could use. To my surprise I look in the car and there is a set of omni GLH ground FX just sitting in there. There were two drivers side pieces, and one passenger. I REALLY wish the rest of the car were there, but I bought the ground fx anyways. Always nice to have that sort of stuff around if I ever manage to find another omni.

Anways, if anyone needs anything, the car is complete. It had one really nice grey leather enthusiast seat (passenger). There is also an 86 CS Turbo Z T1 T-top car that was complete.

Polygon
05-23-2010, 10:01 PM
Does anybody know when the Larry H. Miller Chrysler car show is? I've been searching Google and I can't find any mention of it. I want to know when it is so we can set it up as an event.

CSX153
05-23-2010, 10:56 PM
June 27th

Polygon
05-23-2010, 11:49 PM
Well, in that case who's in?

I was thinking that instead of meeting on the second Saturday we could meet on the 26th for a detail meet to get everyone's cars ready for the show. We could do a BBQ or order pizza. As far as I know the Pie delivers. Then we all meet at the show the next day.

Turbo224
05-24-2010, 06:05 PM
Well, in that case who's in?

I was thinking that instead of meeting on the second Saturday we could meet on the 26th for a detail meet to get everyone's cars ready for the show. We could do a BBQ or order pizza. As far as I know the Pie delivers. Then we all meet at the show the next day.

Im in for sure.

CSX153
05-24-2010, 06:57 PM
My car will be there if it's done. I will be in Ca tho.

Polygon
05-24-2010, 06:58 PM
I forgot to ask, what time do we all need to be there? I have no idea what time the show starts.

CSX153
05-24-2010, 09:20 PM
i want to say 9:00am, but it could be 8:00

Polygon
05-24-2010, 09:34 PM
I assume I could call the dealer and they would know?

1BADVAN
05-24-2010, 11:25 PM
I assume I could call the dealer and they would know?

AFAIK Steve Hinckley in the parts department runs the show. He also organizes alot for the Mopars at the strip show. He is a good guy, he is the guy my dad and i have always bought parts from

Polygon
05-26-2010, 09:41 PM
AFAIK Steve Hinckley in the parts department runs the show. He also organizes alot for the Mopars at the strip show. He is a good guy, he is the guy my dad and i have always bought parts from

I'll give him a call tomorrow and set everything up.

Turbo224
05-26-2010, 10:06 PM
I'll give him a call tomorrow and set everything up.

I wanted to suggest to him last year to change the name of our class to just the "front wheel drive" class instead of the "PT Cruiser and front wheel drive class" I think if I were glancing at a judging sheet i would just assume im picking the best pt cruiser.

Polygon
05-26-2010, 10:09 PM
I wanted to suggest to him last year to change the name of our class to just the "front wheel drive" class instead of the "PT Cruiser and front wheel drive class" I think if I were glancing at a judging sheet i would just assume im picking the best pt cruiser.

Oh yeah, I remember that. I agree. I'll bring that up when I call.

BadAssPerformance
05-26-2010, 10:11 PM
I hear your pain guys... Most of the mopar shows just have a FWD class or maybe a FWD stock and modified, and by modified I mean as many surf boards and stuff you can hot glue on a PT... not my style but its popular so whatever. What we have done is talked to the clubs hosting shows and recommended splitting FWD into the Iacocca era cars and the newer ones, so a '79-'94 FWD class and a 95+ FWD class, or for the larger shows 4 classes with both stock and modified for each of those year brackets. It helps out split it up a a ton as it is difficult for an 80's FWD mopar to ever look as shiney as a 2010 Caliber! ...just sharing experiences .. Good luck with it!

Polygon
05-26-2010, 10:41 PM
That's not a bad alternative if they don't like the idea of renaming the class, split them up.

1BADVAN
05-26-2010, 11:30 PM
Yeah its worth asking He is pretty easy going but who knows what can be changed at this point. BTW he is very knowledgeable when finding parts for our cars and usually will give a discount if you tell him the that you are with the local turbo/shelby dodge stuff.

CSX153
05-26-2010, 11:35 PM
sounds good, let us know how that goes.

Turbo224
05-27-2010, 12:05 AM
I think in this case our best bet is just renaming the class. As a group, we haven't really done our part by bringing some nice cars to the show. I think last year there was probably 6-7 cars that fit in the 83-94 era. This year I hope that changes, but I dont think it really will. Also consider that it is a small show by most car show standards. Buying an extra trophy/plaque for a class that only has a couple cars in it seems pointless. I could care less if my car wins, it just bugs me that the PT that always wins is totally stock, they have just covered every inch of it with phony stick on chrome pieces.

I recently met a guy driving an immaculate 86 Turbo-Z here locally. He is on the board, but doesn't post much. I talked to him about the show and I think he is going to bring it this year. If he does, he definitely deserves to win the FWD class.

BadAssPerformance
05-27-2010, 12:11 AM
I hear ya on the "gotta bring the cars out to support having a separate class" ... so true.

When a lot of PT's starting showing up around here a few shows made a special class for them. There were two FWD classes... a FWD class (all years) and a PT class

Turbo224
05-27-2010, 01:09 AM
There are a number of clean TMs in Salt Lake that NEED to be at this show. Lets face it, the old school guys are never really going to care much for our cars, but there are a LOT of younger people that come to these shows that would love to check out some clean TMs. I dont think I need to name names, you know who you are. Get your cars ready!!

BadAssPerformance
05-27-2010, 08:57 AM
Yeah, its hard to get respect at the typical mopar "B & E Body" shows :( but bringing out clean cars helps... as our cars age they are gaining respect. And definitely getting more interest from younger members who grew up in a mopar family and see these as cool older mopars that are attainable unlike Hemi Cudas! LOL.... Also, not sure how they park them there whether in class or randomly.... for shows they park randomly we try to meet up at a McD's or something close then cruise in together so we can park together... one FWD dodge gets lost in a sea of roadrunners but a row of them gets more attention! Good luck guys! Get some pics for the rest of us! :thumb:

CSX153
05-27-2010, 09:23 AM
The PT and fwd class has it's own section, usually.

Polygon
06-04-2010, 05:45 PM
Well, I've talked to Steve and he said to be there at around 8:30. I figure we should be there no later than 9:00. I also talked to him about the classes and it looks like the split the Neons off from everyone else and they're sticking to calling it the FWD & PT class. If enough of us maybe talk to him at the SAME time, maybe we could get him to change it for next year.

So, we need to get as many of us there as we can and show them that were are a group. I don't know how many PTs enter but if we could outnumber them that would be a pretty strong case.

So, here's the plans.

Saturday the 26th:

Wash a detail day. Bring your car and we'll wash and detail the cars before the show. I think we should start earlier in the day before it gets too hot. So I was thinking no later than 10. Now, where should we do this? I have a lot of space here and we could do two cars at a time. But if anyone can think of a more central location that's free. We can order up some pizza or whatever, for lunch.

Sunday the 27th:

I think we should all show up at 9, not later. That way we can all be next to each other.

So, anyone have any input on the detail meet? Other thoughts?

Turbo224
06-05-2010, 02:16 AM
Like I said on TD, being able to go inside would be a big bonus, but I'll do it anywhere we can. :)

Anyone going to cars and coffee tomorrow? I might stop by in the mini...

Turbo224
06-08-2010, 07:20 PM
Just curious if anyone locally has any interest in my 87 GLHS. I have found a project that Im more interested in and this needs to go. It has no motor or trans, (although I know where a good 2.2 T2 motor is for cheap) and is missing the shelby valve cover and konis. It does have the dash plaque, and all four centurians which are the hard parts to find. California car so it has zero rust. Body is very straight, and the interior isn't bad, just need carpet and a headliner. This is commonly called the starsky and hutch charger because it left the dealership with this paint scheme. I am asking $400.

Ubmbass
06-09-2010, 12:14 AM
Damn, I want it. I wish I had some dough, interested in trades?

1BADVAN
06-09-2010, 01:36 AM
Damn, I want it. I wish I had some dough, interested in trades?

What do you have? Maybe someone would be interested in buying that so you could get tylers car

blhlfam
06-09-2010, 06:54 PM
W
Saturday the 26th:

Wash a detail day. Bring your car and we'll wash and detail the cars before the show. I think we should start earlier in the day before it gets too hot. So I was thinking no later than 10. Now, where should we do this? I have a lot of space here and we could do two cars at a time. But if anyone can think of a more central location that's free. We can order up some pizza or whatever, for lunch.

So, anyone have any input on the detail meet? Other thoughts?

So the boss said it is ok if we do it at my work on the 26th, we have a steam cleaner, several hoses, and inside area to polish cars, (unfortunately polish wont fix most of mine ;) So does 10:00 am in west jordan at my work sound ok on the 26th?

Brett

Polygon
06-09-2010, 07:04 PM
So the boss said it is ok if we do it at my work on the 26th, we have a steam cleaner, several hoses, and inside area to polish cars, (unfortunately polish wont fix most of mine ;) So does 10:00 am in west jordan at my work sound ok on the 26th?

Brett

That sounds good to me! Also, what's the address?

Ubmbass
06-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Yeah the address would be nice.

blhlfam
06-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Yeah the address would be nice.
4300 West Farm Road (8540 S) Approach from 4000 west and go west on Farm road at the end on the south side of the street around back.
Nice dead end street good for smokey burnouts :p

Polygon
06-10-2010, 04:27 PM
So, what do we need to bring for detailing equipment and materials?

blhlfam
06-10-2010, 06:51 PM
So, what do we need to bring for detailing equipment and materials?
We have steam cleaner,water, air, electricity, you'll need to bring buffers and waxes and engine degreaser's depending on what your doing, also have jacks, and hand tools if anyone want to do minor repairs. while here.

87csx50
06-14-2010, 05:29 PM
im going to see if i can get jeremy's car out there now that we have it finished up and back together. hes going to be out of town that weekend, but i agree with the more are there the better off it wil be. if anyone objects please let me know. also there is a 89 daytona for sale in my area, car is worthless and i dont have pics but the engine has very low miles with a good trans. it runs and drives but is having a fuel pump problem. the kid wants 500 obo for it. just letting everyone know its here if someone needs it.

BadAssPerformance
06-14-2010, 08:28 PM
Off topic drama posts moved here:

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48942

Lets keep this thread going on topic, its got lots of promise! :nod:

87csx50
06-14-2010, 08:35 PM
yay, anyways.... i have some real nifty chrome and aluminum polish that i picked up in vegas. it works amazing, i will be bringing that with me. is anyone planning on bringing a buffer? if not i might have one. lets find out what is and isnt going to be there and try to get everything there that could be needed.

Polygon
06-14-2010, 08:41 PM
yay, anyways.... i have some real nifty chrome and aluminum polish that i picked up in vegas. it works amazing, i will be bringing that with me. is anyone planning on bringing a buffer? if not i might have one. lets find out what is and isnt going to be there and try to get everything there that could be needed.

Good idea!

I've got car wash, tire shine, and wax.

Ubmbass
06-15-2010, 12:23 AM
If anyone is interested, I will be entering the car show and racing this weekend in Wendover. the car show is Saturday and the races are Sunday. I hope to place in the car show, but who knows.. PT's will more than likely take the prizes lol..

87csx50
06-15-2010, 01:26 AM
change in plans, jeremy isnt leaving so the 89 will be there for sure..... if someone has a '86 520 trans laying around please let me know his turbo z needs a trans and if we can get one in time that one will be there as well. i also found a few buffers but they are air powered, is there going to be consistent air power there

also i noticed a comment about smoky burnouts.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSPrOXJcoJE done in my driveway... TWICE!!!!! lmao

blhlfam
06-15-2010, 02:28 PM
change in plans, jeremy isnt leaving so the 89 will be there for sure..... if someone has a '86 520 trans laying around please let me know his turbo z needs a trans and if we can get one in time that one will be there as well. i also found a few buffers but they are air powered, is there going to be consistent air power there

also i noticed a comment about smoky burnouts..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSPrOXJcoJE done in my driveway... TWICE!!!!! lmao

Yes...plenty of air, should be able to support two air buffers at once, but we only have one regulator so bring one, if you have one.
Brett

Polygon
06-15-2010, 02:53 PM
If anyone is interested, I will be entering the car show and racing this weekend in Wendover. the car show is Saturday and the races are Sunday. I hope to place in the car show, but who knows.. PT's will more than likely take the prizes lol..

They could have an. . . . . . accident. http://smiliesftw.com/x/suspect.gif

CSX153
06-15-2010, 11:03 PM
i just want anyone one of us to place. my car is done and will be there, i will be in Cal but jovan or someone else will take it for me.

Ubmbass
06-16-2010, 12:00 AM
Sweet, so there will be another TD there? I was worried I was going to be the only FWD domestic.

87csx50
06-16-2010, 12:14 AM
i just want anyone one of us to place. my car is done and will be there, i will be in Cal but jovan or someone else will take it for me.

is dave going to be there? if so and you dont have someone to take it im sure i can trailer it or something like that for you, we have access to many trailers and trucks. let me know how that all goes.

and again im asking if anyone has a trans laying around for an 86. that would add yet another car to the list of cars trying, and hopefully boost the numbers enough that they are willing to separate the classes

Polygon
06-16-2010, 01:37 AM
Sweet, so there will be another TD there? I was worried I was going to be the only FWD domestic.

I'm also entering the LeBaron.

blhlfam
06-16-2010, 09:54 AM
is dave going to be there? if so and you dont have someone to take it im sure i can trailer it or something like that for you, we have access to many trailers and trucks. let me know how that all goes.

and again im asking if anyone has a trans laying around for an 86. that would add yet another car to the list of cars trying, and hopefully boost the numbers enough that they are willing to separate the classes

Is the 86 a 520 or 525, I think you said 520, but for some reason memory tells me those cars came with 525's. And the axles wont interchange.

CSX153
06-16-2010, 12:25 PM

No, we will all be gone. Sister's wedding.

87csx50
06-16-2010, 01:04 PM
No, we will all be gone. Sister's wedding.

ah, well if you cant find a driver i will get it there and enter it for you if you want, just make your own info sheets lol

CSX153
06-16-2010, 02:03 PM
Oh maybe you're talking about a different show, I was talking about the Miller one.

87csx50
06-17-2010, 12:51 AM
Oh maybe you're talking about a different show, I was talking about the Miller one.

yah, little brain fart.... :D however i can still get it there for you lol

CSX153
06-17-2010, 08:25 AM
No, it's alright.

woodrowz
06-22-2010, 06:15 PM
Is the 86 a 520 or 525, I think you said 520, but for some reason memory tells me those cars came with 525's. And the axles wont interchange.

520 for sure. also the shifter cables are pretty trashed if anyone has some lying around.

blhlfam
06-23-2010, 12:57 PM
That's why I don't rely on my memory. Sorry I don't have anything lying around, my son is pulling his 520 out right now to put a 568 in. His 520 has got problems.

1BADVAN
06-23-2010, 01:39 PM
i know he is switching the cables maybe you can bribe him to sell them cheap?? he is Dan15 on here pm him

Polygon
06-23-2010, 06:53 PM
Oh man, this sounds like we're going to have an awesome turnout. I talked to them about the classes and was bummed that they broke off the SRT-4s. They should have left the PTs to their own class. Oh well, I couldn't convince them of anything. I figure if we get enough people to show up we might be able to get our own class or at the very least get it renamed to FWD and drop the PT crap.

Anyhow, I just wanted to post up a reminder to everyone what's going on this weekend.

Car Show Detailing Meet

Date: Saturday, June 26, 2010
Time: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Street: 4300 West Farm Road
City/Town: West Jordan, UT

We are having a meet the day before the Larry H. Miller car show at Brett's work. Bring your car and any detailing stuff we might need. to get it ready for the show. Even if you aren't entering come to hang out. I figured we could all chip in for pizza and drinks.

Just take 90th South and head west. Take a right on 40th West. Then take a left on Farm Road. It's at the end of the street.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object2/1311/24/n129327893761187_4390.jpg

Larry H. Miller Car Show

Date: Sunday, June 27, 2010
Time: 9:00am - 2:00pm
Street: 10905 Auto Mall Drive
City/Town: Sandy, UT

It time for the Larry H. Miller Chrysler car show again. We're meeting the day before to detail the cars. Let's get as many people out to represent the Turbo Dodge community. We need to be there no later than 9 a.m. so we can make sure we can park together.

Polygon
06-23-2010, 06:53 PM
Also, we need to make sure that we have enough detailing supplies. Here's a list of what I will be bringing.

Car Wash
Bucket/Wash Mitts/Brushes
Wax
Headlight Polishing Kit

I can also bring my shop vac if we need one.

Ubmbass
06-23-2010, 11:58 PM
I just went to the wendover car show entered the omni... I guess I could say I won the Sport compact class, considering I was about the only one there. lol

blhlfam
06-24-2010, 09:47 AM
Also, we need to make sure that we have enough detailing supplies. Here's a list of what I will be bringing.

Car Wash
Bucket/Wash Mitts/Brushes
Wax
Headlight Polishing Kit

I can also bring my shop vac if we need one.

We have one vacuum here, if you are planning on steam cleaning your engines bring some de-greaser though. Heat does pretty well by it self but de-greaser makes it a lot easier. I'm planning on about 10:00 till 2:00 if that works for everyone's schedule.

Brett

blhlfam
06-24-2010, 09:54 AM
Apparently the Mopar's of Utah group is having a "club event" which means they ave their own class of drag racing at RMR Friday night I'm not quite sure what is required to participate, but here is a link to their club web page.
http://www.moparsofutah.com/MOU/

CSX153
07-02-2010, 10:16 PM
cars n coffee tomorrow anyone? i'll be there.

Turbo224
07-03-2010, 01:53 AM
If I can get out of bed early enough, I will try to show up.

Ubmbass
07-03-2010, 10:37 AM
I'm waiting for a friend of mine to get his butt out of bed then we're heading over

CSX153
07-03-2010, 10:40 AM
awesome. im wating on jovan. :S

Polygon
07-06-2010, 07:34 PM
Thinking about this weekends meet as it's the second Saturday of the month. I was thinking we could have a BBQ at my place and then have a cruise and photoshoot up AF canyon.

If that doesn't work, perhaps we could have a meet at the Wrench it Center. I know both my cars always have a ton of little things I could install on them.

Polygon
07-15-2010, 06:19 PM
I was thinking about the next meet and I know that we had tossed around the idea of a meet at the Wrench it Center. I know we all have issues on our cars we're trying to work out.

I figure we all meet up at the Wrench it Center, do what we need to do, then head off to get something to eat and maybe even cruise some? I thought this would be a good idea since I came across a 50% off deal on KSL. It gives you access to a bay, lifts, specialty tools, and even lets you use a consultant mechanic if you need one. You can only get this deal for another 7 hours or so. I'm buying one for me regardless. And they're good until October.

I just figured we could do next month's meet there. Perhaps combine it with the 3S guys as well. What do you guys think?

http://www.ksl.com/deals?link=9

woodrowz
10-10-2010, 05:38 PM
wow... not much going on in here is there? How's everybody doing?

Ondonti
10-10-2010, 10:13 PM
Sea level ftw.

woodrowz
11-09-2010, 11:58 PM
Wow, ya it's quiet in here. Before I go posting this on ksl.com. I was wondering if anybody local would want to buy a pretty decent T1 engine. I'm doing a full T2 transplant in the old Daytona Z. It's the one that blew the transmission. The engine however is still pretty damn good. It has about 110k miles on it and needs the oil pan and the rear main seal done. But thats it! I'll let this stay here for a week or two then its going up.

Ubmbass
11-11-2010, 12:26 AM
How much? also, when you say t1, do you mean old skool draw through? or minivan t1?

woodrowz
11-21-2010, 06:03 PM
its a draw through

Turbo224
12-09-2010, 07:09 PM
Wow, I think I can hear crickets in here......

Anyways, I thought I would throw this out there. I am looking for a set of SRT seats. If anyone knows of some locally please let me know.

woodrowz
12-18-2010, 11:50 PM
Wow, I think I can hear crickets in here......

I'm with ya. Not much of anything going on anywhere it seems.

sdac guy
12-23-2010, 04:21 PM
Just a reminder folks that this thread should be about your efforts to build a Utah SDAC chapter.

The mod staff has had a complaint about recent posts that would be more at home in the Swap Forum.

I have watched this thread as well as the others in the SDAC forums and felt as long as it didn't get out of hand I could let it go somewhat. But since there has been a complaint I would be remiss in my duties if I let it go any longer without comment.

Thanks for your understanding and compliance.

Barry

1BADVAN
12-23-2010, 05:54 PM
Just a reminder folks that this thread should be about your efforts to build a Utah SDAC chapter.

The mod staff has had a complaint about recent posts that would be more at home in the Swap Forum.

I have watched this thread as well as the others in the SDAC forums and felt as long as it didn't get out of hand I could let it go somewhat. But since there has been a complaint I would be remiss in my duties if I let it go any longer without comment.

Thanks for your understanding and compliance.

Barry

i have to say that is a dumb rule, as the very fact that people are looking for local guys that have parts/cars/and info will encourage the hobby and people getting together and support things like SDAC, not like it looks like it matters as no-one has really used this thread in months

Turbo224
12-23-2010, 06:48 PM
Agreed. If someone actually complained about our conversation in this thread, they need to get a life. Talk about a cry baby..

sdac guy
12-23-2010, 09:07 PM
i have to say that is a dumb rule, as the very fact that people are looking for local guys that have parts/cars/and info will encourage the hobby and people getting together and support things like SDAC, not like it looks like it matters as no-one has really used this thread in months

I see it all as a pure attempt to make me enforce rules here, as I have on threads that have gone way off track. Your point is well taken and I agree for the most part. And that is why I waited, I didn't see it getting out of hand at all. But as I said in my other post, since someone made it a point to report the postings, I would be remiss if I didn't mention it here.

Tyler I am letting your latest message stand as I do agree with what you are saying (as I stated in my PM to you). And your latest posting is not as incendiary (as apposed to the ones I deleted). :nod:

I would appreciate it if you guys took the high ground here and not comment on this any more. :)

Lets get back to your chapter formation attempts. Which, btw, I have not heard anything more about. How you guys doing out there any how? :hail:

Barry

1BADVAN
12-24-2010, 07:25 PM
I see it all as a pure attempt to make me enforce rules here, as I have on threads that have gone way off track. Your point is well taken and I agree for the most part. And that is why I waited, I didn't see it getting out of hand at all. But as I said in my other post, since someone made it a point to report the postings, I would be remiss if I didn't mention it here.

Tyler I am letting your latest message stand as I do agree with what you are saying (as I stated in my PM to you). And your latest posting is not as incendiary (as apposed to the ones I deleted). :nod:

I would appreciate it if you guys took the high ground here and not comment on this any more. :)

Lets get back to your chapter formation attempts. Which, btw, I have not heard anything more about. How you guys doing out there any how? :hail:

Barry
I understand i am in no way attacking what you did just stating my disagreement, i completely understand why you had to comment i would have done the same.

blhlfam
12-25-2010, 06:11 PM
Which, btw, I have not heard anything more about. How you guys doing out there any how? :hail:

Barry[/QUOTE]

Barry,

It has been really quiet, it seems there gets a little excitement, then someone moves or gets frustrated and moves on. There has been a great attempt by many (unfortunately not me, life just has be too busy with family stuff) to really get a monthly meeting going and a organized group going. But it seems just when they get a core group something goes awry and it falls apart. We have a lot of great people who love the hobby and but have a hard time making monthly regular activities, our, there are still plenty of Shelby and Turbo Dodges in Salt Lake being enjoyed just not a lot of people that don't have the time to get together regularly. How are you doing? Do you still h ave the 86 Shelby Lancer? I got lancer 800 back a few weeks ago.
Merry Christmas
Brett

Ubmbass
04-26-2011, 10:33 PM
Hi guys! I was wondering if you would be interested in coming out to cars and coffee..

I think we should all meet up at the new cars and coffee location.. It's in the parking lot of Starbucks at 5500 south redwood road. We meet up at around 9 am. I'll be there in the hoopty this weekend, if you like, you could all come. It's fun to see the different types of odd cars that show up. Here's a link to their website

http://www.carsandcoffeeutah.com

Turbo224
04-27-2011, 12:46 AM
I would love to make it out there with the GLH I just picked up, I just need to get it registered and on the road first. My brother just bought a Shelby-Z that he would probably want to bring out if he can get it on the road. I hope that I can be a little more active this year in the car community since things should finally be calming down for me. In the last year I graduated school, started a new job, got married, and moved twice, so hopefully I wont be so backed up this year.

Polygon
05-20-2011, 06:42 PM
I would appreciate it if you guys Lets get back to your chapter formation attempts. Which, btw, I have not heard anything more about. How you guys doing out there any how? :hail:

Barry

Barry,

It has been really quiet, it seems there gets a little excitement, then someone moves or gets frustrated and moves on. There has been a great attempt by many (unfortunately not me, life just has be too busy with family stuff) to really get a monthly meeting going and a organized group going. But it seems just when they get a core group something goes awry and it falls apart. We have a lot of great people who love the hobby and but have a hard time making monthly regular activities, our, there are still plenty of Shelby and Turbo Dodges in Salt Lake being enjoyed just not a lot of people that don't have the time to get together regularly. How are you doing? Do you still h ave the 86 Shelby Lancer? I got lancer 800 back a few weeks ago.
Merry Christmas
Brett

Yeah, no kidding.

I tried, but it seems that nobody is interested in coming to regular meets. That or I have no skill in getting people to come out to events. I started a Face Book group, I posted events in here as well as the other forum to make sure everyone knew. However, it was usually Brent, Cory, and myself. Every so often, others would come. However, last fall it just died. Brent moved back to Washington and Cory just fell off the face of the Earth. I tried to get people to be a cohesive group but I failed. I can only surmise that people aren't interested in a chapter as I'm not having a problem getting people to come to events heading up the Utah 3S crowd. As such I haven't touched the LeBaron is a long time and I've been working a lot on the Stealth.

I would love to get a chapter going here. I just don't see the interest.

Hi guys! I was wondering if you would be interested in coming out to cars and coffee..

I think we should all meet up at the new cars and coffee location.. It's in the parking lot of Starbucks at 5500 south redwood road. We meet up at around 9 am. I'll be there in the hoopty this weekend, if you like, you could all come. It's fun to see the different types of odd cars that show up. Here's a link to their website

http://www.carsandcoffeeutah.com

Yeah!

It's a great time with a lot of great people. I've come in the Escape and the Stealth. Now I just need to get the GTC out there. The new location is awesome and everyone should come.

Turbo224
05-20-2011, 07:00 PM
I have said this before, but we definitely have enough people around here for a solid SDAC chapter, but the dedication just isn't there. Not pointing fingers, I'm as bad or worse than anyone else. Obviously everyone has their own lives to live, so many of us just cant dedicate the time that is needed. To top it all off, there has been massive amount of drama between many of the people around here that will probably never go away. That's really too bad, but that's life. I would still like to do a big spring BBQ like we have done in years past. I know I would bring the new GLH I picked up earlier this year. Anyone interested in this? I would even volunteer to host it at my new place down in American Fork if there isn't anywhere better to do it.

Polygon
05-20-2011, 07:31 PM
I would come, no question. I didn't know you moved to AF. Anyhow, that's cool with me but if people complain, Sugar House Park is always good too.

Also, I'm going to start posting up events again and if people want to come they can come. If we start getting enough people coming I'll start doing events for the TD crowd again. Here's a quick list of recent events.

There's always Cars & Coffee every Saturday as Corby said.
Next month the 3S group will be going on a good cruise. Yes, they are 3S planned events, but anybody is always welcome. In fact Jessie comes to a lot of our meets.
Right now I'm trying to set up an event out at MMP on the Karting track.
Later in the year we're planning on doing a meet at Lagoon.

I have some other things planned and there are always other events not related to the 3S crowd that I'll post up.

Ubmbass
05-20-2011, 10:26 PM
All of the Utah TD guys should try to come to tomorrow's cars and coffee. If you can't that's fine, I just think we should all meet up and talk about the future of the TD scene.. It just seems to me like no one is interested in turbo dodges here in utah. I mean every car show, gathering, or race I go to, there is only me representing turbo dodges. Get your cars running and bring them out in the world so other people can enjoy them!

Ondonti
05-21-2011, 12:14 AM
Sorry I left you in charge of that side of things Corby ;) I really miss the attention at those events. People in Utah love crazy cars. Here its a little more about hella flush n' bling etc (more people with money). My work parking lot can easily outclass the best Cars n' Coffee turnout even on Monday. Unfortunately its illegal to take pictures. The widebody NSX today was sex.

I have not been able to go to any car stuff out here in Seattle and my wife just bugged me today asking if there was a BBQ to go to. Grr. At least I have a job to pay for something now.

I have to agree, when it comes to Utah, any method to drum up support or attention is a positive thing as long as its legal.

Turbo224
05-23-2011, 11:39 PM
To the few of us that are still following this thread, I sent out a mass text to a lot of you about having our annual Shelby Dodge spring BBQ at my place this year in American Fork. I have a big backyard with a large covered deck and a lot of parking, so it would be a pretty good place to do it. If anyone objects I guess we could do it at a park somewhere like we have in the past. If we do it here I will even smoke up a big brisket so we can have some bbq sandwhiches. I have already heard from Brett, Corby and Clint, and they are all okay with it, so everyone else please let me know your thoughts. I haven't set a firm date yet but I was sort of thinking Saturday, June 11th. What does everyone think?

1BADVAN
05-23-2011, 11:45 PM
Sounds good to me i will do my best to make it.

Turbo224
05-24-2011, 01:21 PM
Sounds good. Looks like the 11th seems to be a good day for most people so far, so I think that's the day. So far I have heard from You, Cory, Corby, Brett, and Clint. I am going to call a few people that I know aren't online very often to let them know.

I'm sure everyone knows a few TM guys that I don't, so please be sure to invite them. The only thing I would ask is that if you invite someone, please let me know if they are planning on coming.

Ubmbass
05-24-2011, 09:53 PM
I might bring Justin, my friend. If I come, I want to bring the Hoopty, so I will have to tow dolly it down there and drive from a gas station hahaha

Polygon
05-24-2011, 11:48 PM
So, what's the address and I can post it up as an event on the closed FB page.

Oh, and what time?

Turbo224
05-25-2011, 11:14 AM
I might bring Justin, my friend. If I come, I want to bring the Hoopty, so I will have to tow dolly it down there and drive from a gas station hahaha

Sweet!

So, what's the address and I can post it up as an event on the closed FB page.

Oh, and what time?

I will PM you the address. I was thinking maybe 2pm? Or do people want to start a little earlier?

1BADVAN
05-25-2011, 11:39 AM
I would vote on earlier, I have to leave by 3:00ish as it is my wifes Birthday that weekend and she gets out of work about then. But don't change it just for me, I would try and come even if it is a short time.

Turbo224
10-14-2011, 01:10 PM
Anyone know who owns the 89 CSX driving around town? I saw a girl driving it yesterday on 215. It is missing the front ground fx and the entire rear bumper. The fiberides were gone but it had some gold cathedral wheels from a minivan on it. Overall it looked pretty beat, Im just surprised it's still on the road.

glhs0075
10-17-2011, 10:51 PM
Anyone know who owns the 89 CSX driving around town? I saw a girl driving it yesterday on 215. It is missing the front ground fx and the entire rear bumper. The fiberides were gone but it had some gold cathedral wheels from a minivan on it. Overall it looked pretty beat, Im just surprised it's still on the road.
A girl driving a Shelby Dodge!? I think I'm in love! Was she hot? Nevermind, doesn't matter, the 89 CSX makes her hot!

Turbo224
10-18-2011, 12:40 AM
A girl driving a Shelby Dodge!? I think I'm in love! Was she hot? Nevermind, doesn't matter, the 89 CSX makes her hot!

Um, I was staring at the car so I couldn't tell ya. :-)

Polygon
02-15-2012, 12:58 PM
Just wanted let everyone know about something I saw over at the other forum. It was also posted on the FB page. I just wanted to make sure as many people see it as possible. I've invited the SRT crowd as well. Here's the OP.

Hey everyone, I haven't posted much since I still am looking for the right turbo Mopar.

But would just like to invite everyone out to my work for our start of the year dyno day.

Here's some info.
What: All Mopar dyno day, Anything goes from stock Neon to track monster.
Where: Premier Performance 8261 South Redwood Road
When: February 25th starts at 9 A.M. and will go until finished.
Price: $45 for 3 pulls with Air/Fuel readings, Horsepower, and Torque #'s

We hopefully will have our All Wheel Drive Dynojet with Eddy current set up at the shop by this time also.

sdac guy
02-15-2012, 02:05 PM
Wow, that's a good price! You sure can't get 3 pulls with data for that much in the Detroit area. Best of luck with the event.

Barry

Turbo224
02-15-2012, 02:17 PM
Wish I had something worthy of putting on the dyno. Maybe the R/T will be running a little better this year once i've had some time to change some stuff around.

Polygon
02-15-2012, 04:35 PM
Wow, that's a good price! You sure can't get 3 pulls with data for that much in the Detroit area. Best of luck with the event.

Barry

Yeah, that's dirt cheap. I can't wait to see what my SRT-4 is putting down.

Wish I had something worthy of putting on the dyno. Maybe the R/T will be running a little better this year once i've had some time to change some stuff around.

You should still come to hang out.

Turbo224
02-15-2012, 04:39 PM
You should still come to hang out.

Wish I could, but i'll be in New Zealand!

Polygon
02-16-2012, 12:09 AM
Actually, it looks like it's going to be on the 31st of March.

Ondonti
02-29-2012, 06:19 AM
So that means somebody better show up. make corby go or something. Run your cars even if they barely run. 45 dollars and some fun.

woodrowz
05-08-2012, 11:56 PM
Anyone still alive in here?

Ubmbass
05-09-2012, 01:10 AM
I am. I don't know what happened to everyone else though.. It's race season now, maybe go to the track and catch some of the guys there.

1BADVAN
05-09-2012, 09:52 AM
Yeah it seems like there is only a handful of us left. We got you two, my dad and I and Tyler and Clint. I know David is selling off all his stuff, and Gabe still has his CSX but it has been broken for a while.
I guess there is also Kendall from the Tooele area with the 87 CSX and his brother Jeremy who has that Yellow turbo minivan with the flashing light on top.
I know some have mentioned another spring BBQ which wood be cool to get together again.

Polygon
05-09-2012, 10:32 AM
Yep, I'm still here. I really wish it were more active. I'd love to do another TD BBQ but I haven't heard from Tyler in a while. I'm trying to get a local group off the ground, Wasatch Car Club. Pretty much an all makes and models group. Anyhow, were doing a BBQ this Saturday at Murray park off 53rd S if you guys want to come. There will be grills, so just bring what you want to eat. I'll be bringing some hot dogs and burgers and I've invited the 3S guys but I don't know how many extras I'll have.

woodrowz
05-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Yup, the Turbo Z WILL be there on saturday. :)

Ubmbass
05-10-2012, 01:00 AM
What time Saturday? I'd love to pop up in the Hoopty.

woodrowz
05-10-2012, 02:29 AM
3:30. And it's on the south side. Whats your ride again? Can't recall.

Ondonti
05-10-2012, 06:42 AM
What about Jed?

1BADVAN
05-10-2012, 09:18 AM
What about Jed?
Good point, Red is around with his 87 GLHS and Rampage. I think he is more active on the Facebook group. Than the forum.

Ubmbass
05-10-2012, 04:13 PM
3:30. And it's on the south side. Whats your ride again? Can't recall.
86 glh-t

Turbo224
05-20-2012, 12:06 PM
I am still around, just not in Utah. I took a job in Virginia for the summer, so I won't be back until September. I'm sure missing the Daytona though...

smdandb2
06-01-2012, 02:31 PM
Ok, so what one of you fools has an SL with a temp tag on it that was cruising down 14600s the other day?

I gotta say, it scared the ---- out of me actually. I work down here and drove my SL to work (with a temp tag mind you) and while I was out cruising our new shop BRZ I saw a SL coming my way. I was excited, but when it passed I noticed it had plates on it AND a temp tag. I didnt have my wallet or phone on me so I didnt chase it but I was damn sure someone stole my car right out of my work parking lot. I made it back to work real quick, and my car was still here, lol.

Ubmbass
06-02-2012, 01:54 AM
I'm glad it wasn't yours lol.. I like your car, can't wait to see what you do with it

Ondonti
06-02-2012, 03:47 PM
You at Cobb?

smdandb2
06-04-2012, 10:40 AM
COBB is back in Texas.

I'm at RSD.

GLHSStatus
07-22-2012, 02:43 AM
What about Jed?

im still here, i just never recieved emails saying anyone posted, but now that i changed some settings ill be posting a lot more.

Good point, Jed is around with his 87 GLHS and Rampage. I think he is more active on the Facebook group. Than the forum.

as stated above i was only more active there due to the lack of emails i was getting from this forum, fixed though. ill be browsing and posting more, especially since the rampage is running finally. ill have a ton more questions.

COBB is back in Texas.

I'm at RSD.

you like it there, you happen to know tanner?

smdandb2
08-30-2012, 12:29 PM
Love it here, and of course I know Tanner.

Him and his damn Datsuns...

We need to get some local TD guys together... there has to be a FEW of us floating around here.

1BADVAN
08-30-2012, 05:01 PM
There seems to be a few less of us, but we are around. I am planning on Running my van at the Midnights next Friday the 7th. Anyone else interested on coming out?

Polygon
08-30-2012, 08:15 PM
I'm down for something, but you're not going to find me at the midnights.

smdandb2
08-30-2012, 08:33 PM
I thought about taking the Lancer out, but I realized how much I hate RMR.

GLHSStatus
08-30-2012, 11:48 PM
i may or may not go to RMR, taking the GLHS out with some friend for some sushi, afterwards, we will see.

Ubmbass
09-02-2012, 01:44 AM
I'll be there in the Hoopty..

Polygon
09-02-2012, 05:53 PM
I thought about taking the Lancer out, but I realized how much I hate RMR.

Never mind my work schedule and the fact that I would be dead tired, I can't stand RMR either. I hate the track workers and I don't care for a lot of the stupid little -------- that go there. Present company not included of course.

1BADVAN
09-03-2012, 12:31 AM
I will have to say as much as the track employees are not the greatest. Things have improved over the years. And we don't really have another option close enough for me to go to. As for the other racers i have thought they have all been way cool. The last few times i have been out an EVO would be a "cheap" car. Tons of newer cameros and stangs with tons of money in them. Its definitely not the ricer hang out it used to be. From what i have heard after about 12:30 the crowds have been dying off and guys have been getting 5 runs in.

I have been tuning my van and on 11 psi the tires are struggling for traction. I can't wait to up the boost and see what gains i see at the track.

Polygon
09-03-2012, 12:37 PM
Well, I guess part of my problem is that I'm not big on drag racing. But I've never had a problem with the other racers. It's always been little douchebag spectators.

smdandb2
09-04-2012, 06:12 PM
I just hold grudges against RMR.

It may be better now, but I remember how often I have been treated like ---- in the past. I also remember the very obvious favortism by the staff (bringing certain cars to the front of the line to run).

I have never had a huge problem with the people racing, it's always been with their staff.

monkeyhead
10-27-2012, 04:33 PM
if anyone is interested I have a t2 rad/intercooler with hoses and air box for sale in decent working condition. $100

1BADVAN
10-27-2012, 04:55 PM
if anyone is interested I have a t2 rad/intercooler with hoses and air box for sale in decent working condition. $100

Just curious what is it out of?

Turbo224
10-27-2012, 06:43 PM
Sounds like a good deal.

Ondonti
11-04-2012, 10:43 PM
I just hold grudges against RMR.

It may be better now, but I remember how often I have been treated like ---- in the past. I also remember the very obvious favortism by the staff (bringing certain cars to the front of the line to run).

I have never had a huge problem with the people racing, it's always been with their staff.

Front of the line stuff was a killer for my mood.

monkeyhead
11-08-2012, 05:51 PM
it is out of a lebaron. sorry for the late response. I don't have very much internet access. i need to note that the small upper hose has a slight split in it but it never seemed to leak on me even at 20+ psi.