PDA

View Full Version : General: front 5lug swap l body

johniesdodge
04-06-2010, 11:48 PM
I am looking for a complete 5 lug front conversion for my rampage dont want to machine the knuckles just clean, rebuld,install and go:D please shoot me a pm with prices you will need to be able to ship thanks john and family

tmef
04-07-2010, 02:21 AM
Sent you a PM.

phase827
04-08-2010, 02:13 AM
i have the front suspension off a 90 omni so it is 4 lug but the control arms use the large ball joints like a shadow 5 lug so all you would need is my control arms and shadow knuckles i have both let me know what ya think!

bgbmxer
04-08-2010, 12:48 PM
i have the front suspension off a 90 omni so it is 4 lug but the control arms use the large ball joints like a shadow 5 lug so all you would need is my control arms and shadow knuckles i have both let me know what ya think!

i have all the old stuff off my charger before i put daytona stuff on it lmk if your interested

spoolinhard
04-08-2010, 01:05 PM
Why cant you just buy new wheel bearing assembly/rotors? I have everything you need but it is all used and needing a rebuild anyway.

johniesdodge
04-09-2010, 09:14 PM
Why cant you just buy new wheel bearing assembly/rotors? I have everything you need but it is all used and needing a rebuild anyway.

What did your setup come off of? What all are you offering to sell? Calipers Etc Etc....I can buy a set then make a trade and be able to upgrade both my running Rampages.

And just to double check, the rear disk setup off an 89 daytona will switch to the rear axel on my 83 Rampage????