PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Engine Builder

KSGerry
06-03-2006, 06:12 PM
Hello T-M members,

A while back, I purchased two Mopar 2.2 race engines from Hasselgren Engineering, a well known builder in California. They had been prepared for a customer then placed in dry storage.....ten years ago!! The shop has lost all of the build specifications/dyno records and the builder is no longer with the company. I listed them in the For Sale forum with no results. So.....if I cannot sell them then they will get freshened and used.

Here is where I need help...
I am looking for a performance engine builder located near northcentral Kansas that is well versed in Mopar four cylinder engines to disassemble, clean, inspect, then reassemble these engines. Can anyone suggest a reputable shop?

Many thanks!!

Gerry Dedonis "KSGerry"
dedonis@kans.com
785-655-3862

looneytuner
06-05-2006, 11:07 AM
mopar2ya should be able to help on td.com

KSGerry
06-05-2006, 12:30 PM
mopar2ya should be able to help on td.com

Thank you my friend! :thumb:
Gerry

turbovanmanČ
06-05-2006, 01:29 PM
Wallace, aka Mopar2ya is also a member on here. Cliff Ramsdel should be able to help also.

BIG PSI
06-05-2006, 02:01 PM
Gerry,

Where do you live might help you narrow down an engine builder. I have Rob pachner do my motor work. He goes by OhioRob in here and he lives in NE Ohio.

Chuck

KSGerry
06-05-2006, 02:26 PM
I am located in northcentral Kansas. Solomon to be exact.

Gerry Dedonis

89turbomini
06-05-2006, 04:34 PM
I live in Salina and so does Wallace. I recently picked up a daytona and have gotten back into TD's. Advance Engine and Machine in salina is where i got my engine built for my minivan when i had it. They did a nice job. Wallace i think had his built from a shop in Topeka. I would defenelty get in touch with him or send him a PM. Hes got lots of info to offer! :thumb:

86Shelby
06-07-2006, 12:23 AM
I doubt they are very familiar with the 2.2s but Spanel Engines in Lincoln, Ne has an outstanding reputation for thier competition engine work.