PDA

View Full Version : SDAC-16 Registration now open!

sdac guy
06-02-2006, 02:08 PM
I know you all have been waiting patiently, so I am very happy to say that Pre-Registration for SDAC-16 is now open. On our website on the Events page, under the SDAC-16 listing, there is a link to Registration info.

You can register online using PayPal, by mail, or wait till you get there and register onsite. The online payment process has been tested and seems to work fine. If you prefer to mail in your payment, there is a Registration form in pdf format that you can printout.

I am working on the next issue of Up Front which will also have a form and details in it. Hopefully that issue will be in our member's mailbox by late next week.

If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to send an email to me.

Barry

Frank
06-02-2006, 08:23 PM
WOOT WOOT! I get to be #1 on the little name badges! lol.

sdac guy
06-22-2006, 12:53 PM
I've updated our website with additional info. We have a tentative schedule for Sunday July 23rd. And the location for the both the SDAC-16 Car Show and Hospitality Night is Gage Park. There is a map to Gage Park on the SDAC website. www.sdac.org

We will be there all week with the SRT Nats at Heartland Park. And anyone that wishes to come to SDAC-16 at the last minute may register onsite at any time during the week.

Because the SRT Nats banquet is Saturday night and we will be attending that, we will not have our usual Saturday evening check-in and registration. Check-in can be done at any time all week while we are at Heartland Park (or in the evenings at the SDAC-16 host hotel).

Barry

sdac guy
07-07-2006, 10:34 PM
SDAC-16 pre-registration online with PayPal is still open till July 15th. But mail in pre-registration is now closed. Also, on site registration will be accepted.

As a side note on the SRT Nationals. Pre-registration for their event is now closed. If you have registered already for the SRT Nationals, and wish to add an event, that may still be done. But no more spots for the SRT Nats banquet nor SRT Nats t-shirt orders are being taken. Those numbers are now locked in.

I've been told they will accept on site registration for the autocross and for drag racing.

And finally, if you have already signed up for their event, be sure to bring a printed copy of the email you were sent confirming your SRT Nats registration.

If you do not have that email, you can log on to the SRT Nats website and review your order(s). You can then print out the invoice information, and you can bring that instead of the email confirmation.

Barry