PDA

View Full Version : 90 Daytona ES Turbo 1 (lwr mainland BC)

STPVIPER
06-02-2006, 02:05 PM
white exterior, grey cloth interior, power windows/seats, A/C, 5 Spd. Bottom end toast (spinning bearings). Complete car for parts $5 and Up. Car located in Langley B.C. Canada

NOT MY CAR, MECHANIC ASKED ME TO POST FOR HIM.
PM me for contact number

Whorse
06-02-2006, 09:51 PM
I'd be interested in at least seeing the car.

Any idea what he's asking for different things on it?

STPVIPER
06-03-2006, 01:14 PM
What parts are you loking for, cause i'm going by today to lookl at the car myself to see if there's anything i could use for my 86' Tona. If i have enough time i'll grab my digi camera and grab a few pics.

Whorse
06-03-2006, 01:18 PM
I'd like to see what shape the interior is in because I'd like to replace my dash with a Daytona dash from 1990 (fog lights). Not urgent though, just something cosmetic I want to do when the time and price is right.

STPVIPER
06-03-2006, 06:30 PM
I went up and took a look. It has the grey cloth interior that needs to be cleaned, but didn't see any rips in the seats anywhere. Seats are power lumbar. Driver's door panel is broken where the handle is. Steering wheel needs to be recovered. For all four seats, the dashboard, the column (with wheel) and door panels --> $300
If you are serious let me know, and I'll give you his e-mail and he'll get you some pics of it all.

edit: car does have fog lights

Parts already sold:
Taillights (both + center lens)
Cylinder head
intake
steady bearing

Whorse
06-03-2006, 08:30 PM
I'm mostly just looking for a 90+ Dash with the fog light switch, but not enough that I'm in a rush to pay a bunch for it.

STPVIPER
06-04-2006, 08:20 PM
Well the car will only be around for about a week, then it'll be sent off to the scrap yard