PDA

View Full Version : Adam

puppet
05-31-2006, 10:21 PM
We have some unfinished business Adam. Haven't heard from you since May 4th and I'd like to wrap it up.
Drop me an e-mail:
puppet-at-merr.com

puppet
06-07-2006, 08:45 AM
OK ... I've tried to make contact many times with Adam Fortier of Racing Solutions and been more than patient about this. Unfortunately, for whatever reason I'm being ignored by this vendor.

I contacted Adam in March for a small quote on some parts. The quote was returned with an error in my favor. I mentioned this to Adam and he corrected the dollar amount accordingly. I sent off a Postal MO ... made out to Racing Solutions and informed Adam of this. Three days later I got a responce from Adam regarding whom I'd made the M.O. out to. He stated that if it was made out to Racing Solutions he would be unable to process it ... he forgot to mention that detail to me.

Frankly, I didn't get it. "RS" on the website. .. "RS" on the quote. "RS" in the vendors section here. ... anyway, I asked "what now" and he replied that he
"could send the M.O. back". Fine, send it back and we'll go from there.
A couple weeks go by and I had not received the returned payment. I wrote Adam to ask about it. In the meantime I ordered what I needed from another source. The car had to be out of my shop. Time spend waiting for another payment to Washington wasn't in the cards. A couple days after asking about the return payment Adam writes me to say that my order will be shipped the following day. I answered telling him that I already had the parts from another source and to just send back the payment as agreed.

After another two and a half weeks that payment came on May 4th. The refund was based on his first incorrect quote. I wrote him about that and he told me he didn't remember what I had paid. He'd send out the balance due ASAP. I've written him several times since with no responce at all.

Bottomline is I'm due a refund of $11.99. Small amount sure but it's still owed. Again, Adam promised in an e-mail a month ago that this would be corrected and I'm still waiting. Maybe customer satisfaction has a $20 cutoff point.

LynX853
06-09-2006, 02:39 PM
principle is a big thing

puppet
06-10-2006, 07:42 AM
I have received the full refund.

CRMB
06-10-2006, 02:01 PM
This is my fault, and I appologize for taking so long to correct the $11.99 difference. We have been so understaffed the past couple months that little things can get lost in the cracks with the volume we are trying to handle. I appologise for not replying to your emails of late, I have been out of town.