PDA

View Full Version : Stefan Mullikin pwn-sdac BAD SELLER: RESOLVED!!

ReliantK
05-29-2006, 04:08 PM
On april 24th 2006 I sent Stefan Mullikin a check in the amount of $60 for a premade set of heim jointed shifter rods and linkages for my A-525 transmission, He already had a set made so in return I sent him a stock shifter linkage setup I bought off another another member here. He cashed the check and has my $60 and my stock shifter linkage setup that cost me $20.

I've emailed Stefan 5-6 times over the past couple weeks and he will not respond to my emails. I know he frequents other message boards such as
www.grmotorsports.com and posts on a daily basis, so I signed up and PM'ed him 3 times and he will not respond, even when I see he's online and PM him he just ignores me. It's really pathetic that this guy is the Co-Founder of PNW-SDAC and acts like this.

Stefan, it's time for you to make this right and either send me the heim jointed shifter setup like you were supposed to, or send back my stock shifter setup and the $60. This isn't something that is going to "go away" you can be sure I will not forget about this.

his info:

"Stefan Mullikin, Co-Founder, PNW-SDAC "

Marcus86GLHS
05-29-2006, 05:29 PM
couple of weeks????

how about months.....

not to pile on, or, to give him a buy-run, but i had a horrible time with stefan getting my heim joint linkages back...i shipped him NOS parts and a check and it took 4 months to get my parts back....he did a great job with the parts but also did a great job dodging my calls, avoiding my emails, and generally just not returning my inquiries for months on end.

i literally had to act like a private detective to track him down!

anyways i did get my parts and yes i will recommend stefan for his quality work (great job stefan seriously) but i could not recommend him for his responsiveness.

it did not make me happy one bit to type this message, good luck to you RELIANTK and to you also stefan.

ReliantK
05-29-2006, 09:00 PM
well i'm sorry to hear this happened to other people who have dealt with him. The thing is he told me he had the complete set of heim joints already made, meaning he should send them to me when the payment was made. I could see it taking some time to make them, not 4 months but these were already made. I'm sorry but if he has time to post on a internet forum then he should have time to go to the post office to mail my parts.

87glhs232
05-29-2006, 09:03 PM
Lame. I'm sorry for pointing you towords him ReliantK. I was thinking about sending an old set to him too...but I think I'll do it myself.

ReliantK
05-29-2006, 09:06 PM
Lame. I'm sorry for pointing you towords him ReliantK. I was thinking about sending an old set to him too...but I think I'll do it myself.

don't worry about it ;) I'd recommend doing them yourself as well, if I knew this was going to happen I would have saved myself the aggrivation and done the same.

ScottD
05-30-2006, 11:25 AM
This guy posts very regularly on the Shelby Dodge Mailing List. You might try posting something up there. Sorry to hear you are having problems with your transaction.

ReliantK
05-30-2006, 01:01 PM
Stefan has replied to my thread over at grmotorsports.com, so hopefully this issue will be resolved. I will update this thread accordingly.

Fiat22turbo:
Wow, I'm terribly sorry its come to this. To be honest I haven't been avoiding you. Things just havent' been going my way lately. First I lose my cell phone (hence the lack of return calls) and Yahoo decides out of the blue to cancel my mail account (so no e-mails). From the research I've done there's very little I can do to restore the mail account (I guess I get what I paid for on that one) but I'm trying to.

On top of all of this, I've only been able to get out to the shop to work on things once or twice in the last month or two. So all sorts of things are stacking up.

Luckily things are slowing down and I've gotten my phone back (long story, but at least it had a relatively happy ending) This means I'll get your linkage done and out the door this week.

In the mean time you can e-mail me at: swedeis(at)comcast.net

Mike_Shepard
05-30-2006, 01:17 PM
not to bust balls here but aint yahoo mail free? ???

Clay
05-30-2006, 02:21 PM
not to bust balls here but aint yahoo mail free? ???

yup, but like he said 'he got what he paid for'. ;)

Turbo Joe
05-30-2006, 10:01 PM
i'm sorry for intruding on the thread but he's probibly not bs'n about the yahoo thing only because it happened to me when i was in kuwait just before i went to war. seriously it happened to me and my battle buddies from bootcamp email addresses were stored and well i lost everything. sorry for the intrusion.

ReliantK
07-22-2006, 03:02 PM
issue has still not been resolved

read about it here: http://www.grmotorsports.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=17557

:mad:

ReliantK
08-28-2006, 01:47 AM
yes this problem is finally resolved, Last thursday the 24th I received my finished parts from Stefan. I also received a refund of the $60 I sent him. Craftsmanship on the parts looks superb, so I'm glad this is is finally over and done with.

thanks Stefan for coming through.

-Jeff