PDA

View Full Version : Any of you machinest thought about making Daytona billet door trim?

Mopar318
01-23-2010, 08:04 PM
You know, that daytona door trim that always breaks on every daytona. The little plastic tabs meant to slide in and hold the secure ALWAYS break, These would be fairly simple to machine from aluminum, and would probally sell pretty good.

Would this be possible to make in bulk for around $60 a pair?

turbovanmanČ
01-23-2010, 08:31 PM
You know, that daytona door trim that always breaks on every daytona. The little plastic tabs meant to slide in and hold the secure ALWAYS break, These would be fairly simple to machine from aluminum, and would probally sell pretty good.

Ask "Top Fuel Bender".

GLHNSLHT2
01-23-2010, 09:18 PM
the upper trim that has "daytona", "turbo", or "shelbyZ" decals on it? the Hockey stick thing? heheh no turbo mopar/dodge guy would pay for that whole thing to be machined. Am I mis-understanding what you want though? Gotta have a machine big enough to do the whole length if I'm understanding what you want.

88_pacifica
01-23-2010, 09:41 PM
the upper trim that has "daytona", "turbo", or "shelbyZ" decals on it? the Hockey stick thing? heheh no turbo mopar/dodge guy would pay for that whole thing to be machined. Am I mis-understanding what you want though? Gotta have a machine big enough to do the whole length if I'm understanding what you want.

No, he means around the door latch. The plastic trim around that breaks all the damm time....

Mopar318
01-24-2010, 12:31 PM
No, he means around the door latch. The plastic trim around that breaks all the damm time....

Yep, thats what im talking about.

"Top Fuel" Bender
01-24-2010, 01:58 PM

You were in my head, weren't you :confused:
Get a group buy together of 10 pairs and I'll see what I can do :thumb:

badandy
01-24-2010, 02:21 PM
GREAT SUGGESTION!

I'd love to have some crappy interior stuff done up in billet:love:

Mopar318
01-24-2010, 07:04 PM
GREAT SUGGESTION!

I'd love to have some crappy interior stuff done up in billet:love:

Its not the fact that I want some shiny billet ones. Im going to paint it trim black anyways. I just want some that DONT BREAK!!

Mopar318
01-24-2010, 07:05 PM
You were in my head, weren't you :confused:
Get a group buy together of 10 pairs and I'll see what I can do :thumb:

Great! let me get some peeps around and start a poll when I get some time.:thumb:

badandy
01-24-2010, 11:43 PM
Its not the fact that I want some shiny billet ones. Im going to paint it trim black anyways. I just want some that DONT BREAK!!
No, I'm not into that either...but I am into something better.

J&H Ryan
05-12-2010, 08:27 AM
I'd be in - even though I found NOS ones.