PDA

View Full Version : Lil RED WAGON clean &upgrade

DMR85
01-19-2010, 09:40 PM
WELL in response to the LOSS of DMR due to park policy of unregistred cars
I looked on the local tvs website classified and found this lil gem of a van!:clap:

Spec on Lil Red Wagon as follows
89 Dodge TURBO with automatic caravan with 163 K miles on it Found it in Howell UT Bought it for the princely pittance of $350 which is considerably less than what they wanted of 425$ pricetag on the classified, IT pretty much basic turbo auto van with idiot light gauges :yuck:which will be swapped fora gauged-ed set, :D WEll the bonehead before broke the grill so after getting it registered tomorrow, Im running to salvage yard to get anther grill and and CD/cassette stock radio I saw last week, The INFINITY CD radio I bought had a dead display just like the one I had already, ALSO added the center stack for a cassette player to round it a little nicer, The seats will need to be replaced as the drivers seat has a big ripe hot glued to keep from ripping more:yuck: ILL need to clean and vacuum out the van soon, All the fake wood trim is missing so NOW will have fun grinding off all the little metal nibs used to mount trim off, They had already started to remove the rear decklid wood decal stuff so will have to finish removing it, THANK GOODNESS for razor blades and WD40 on half side is done and have the other side of decklid to tackle, Ill Post progresss PICs as I go:amen: