PDA

View Full Version : Calling LaserXT1986 - Decals and signs!

mario03SRT
01-14-2010, 11:18 AM
Hi,

I sent a PM a while back and you have not replied!

Are you on here and doing business?

Marion

Captain Chaos
01-14-2010, 11:30 AM
He had a death in the family and said he would be away but I don't know if it coincides with when you sent the message.

LaserXT1986
01-17-2010, 09:32 PM
Marion,

I just replied now. I apologize, I didn't even see the PM, and as stated, I have been out of the loop until this week due to my father's passing away.

Check your pm, I replied ;)

J&H Ryan
01-18-2010, 11:48 PM
Got a newer PM from me too - might want to check it, I want to know where to send money ;)

Honestly tho, no rush given recent unfortunate events, just hasslin ya since I saw this thread.

turbojerk
01-19-2010, 08:06 AM
Sorry to hear about your Pop Dave....:(

LaserXT1986
01-27-2010, 01:28 PM
Got a newer PM from me too - might want to check it, I want to know where to send money ;)

Honestly tho, no rush given recent unfortunate events, just hasslin ya since I saw this thread.

Just replied Ryan, sorry for the delay!!

Sorry to hear about your Pop Dave....:(

Thanks Troy :)

87glhs
01-29-2010, 02:47 AM
Been any progress on the GLHS Charger Mobil One plaques?

87glhs
03-13-2010, 06:26 AM
bump bump

PM'ed, no response. Just wanted to know where this was at.

Thanks!

LaserXT1986
03-22-2010, 02:46 PM
Everyone,

I apologize for the delay in this. I had been working on it back late last year and ran into some difficulties making it "just right". Before I could get into it further, my dad's health rapidly declined, and then he passed away right before Christmas. January I pretty much spent time aside from doing car stuff, and in February we got slammed with work and snowstorms, as well as the news that my wife is pregnant with our first. After that, my sister in law had a baby, as did my cousin in law, only hers came too early and is still in the hospital until it gets bigger. With all that going on I haven't been on TM much lately.

I will have a detailed, confirmed "yes or no" by this upcoming weekend. If it is "no" it will be because I cannot 100% match the original. At that point, if a "close enough" interest is warranted, we'll go from there.

Again my apologies for the delay.