PDA

View Full Version : 86 Lebaron GTS Tow Hitch???

justin_48
01-12-2010, 08:15 PM
Hey wondering if any one knows where i could find a tow hitch for a 86 lebaron GTS:confused2:? I am transferring from Bremerton WA to san diego CA and navy wont give me houseing allowance and my house hold goods are going to get suck in storage for about a year... so i want to bring as much as i can and would need a little trailer from u-haul. I have been searching all over and no such luck... thanks guys!:thumb:

Vigo
01-13-2010, 02:11 PM
I have one on my Dynasty (it works on all k-cars) but i found it in the mud and it doesnt have any marking.. Ive seen some identical ones in pics and other people here have said they have the same one, but i dont know the brand name or if you could still get it.

But, i towed my Aries to floridad and back on a dolley with it so i think it could definitely handle a 4x8 uhaul :)

UPDATE: decided to google before i posted and found it:
http://www.etrailer.com/hitch-1989_Dodge_Dynasty.htm

Its really easy to install. :)

Captain Chaos
01-13-2010, 02:48 PM
Did you ask U-Haul? At least what their requirements are in regards to that car and their trailer. They're picky about that.

stormy69
01-13-2010, 03:18 PM
Did you ask U-Haul? At least what their requirements are in regards to that car and their trailer. They're picky about that.

thats why you dont use the same vehicle to pikc it up :) serioiusly though, harbor freight/home depot etc have 4x8 trailers for cheap. i bought one at home depot 12 years ago, 2k lb capacity, its gone through 2 sets of tires :)

Vigo
01-14-2010, 12:30 AM
thats true, dont forget the 20% off coupon! (google it)