PDA

View Full Version : 92/93 R/T cals

DodgeZ
01-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Has anyone figured out what needs to be rescaled for 3bar and bigger injectors? Maybe a table file :nod:

ShelGame
01-10-2010, 10:20 PM
It's about the same as the '91 cal. 3-bar isn't easy due to the 3D tables. It's a little bit different in places code-wise, too.

DodgeZ
01-10-2010, 10:55 PM
It's about the same as the '91 cal. 3-bar isn't easy due to the 3D tables. It's a little bit different in places code-wise, too.

Do you think you can get it to work with MPTuner and your flashable SBEC? :D

ShelGame
01-10-2010, 11:20 PM
The SBEC-II is flashable from Chrysler. I just got the re-flash adapter for the DRB-II. I just have to figure out how to hack the cart so that a custom .bin can be loaded and flashed.

As for a table file, that might take some time...

DodgeZ
01-10-2010, 11:49 PM
The SBEC-II is flashable from Chrysler.

didn't know that

I just got the re-flash adapter for the DRB-II. I just have to figure out how to hack the cart so that a custom .bin can be loaded and flashed.

Is there a chip in the cart? What cart has the R/T stuff on it? Or I guess it doesn't matter if you are hacking it anyways

As for a table file, that might take some time...
You know you want work on that next :D

ShelGame
01-10-2010, 11:53 PM
didn't know that

Is there a chip in the cart? What cart has the R/T stuff on it? Or I guess it doesn't matter if you are hacking it anyways

You know you want work on that next :D

There is a chip in the cart. I have a socketed flash cart, I just need to find a T3 flash cart.

I'm going to finish '91 T3 first.