PDA

View Full Version : 89 Shelby Daytona T-Top

harvii
12-28-2005, 11:19 AM
Good solid car, engine needs alignment(and a pass side axle replaced because of the misalignment) and I haven't had oil pressure problems since I put on an OE FPR and changed the oil.

T-top car in excellent shape with no rust. Body is straight and complete. Everything works except the power windows are very sluggish when going up. Car has new 2.5L common block with the turbo2 head/top end, 2.5L ECU and new OE turbo with braided lines. The 555 and clutch are strong and just replaced the all three of the exterior locks. Car comes with spare turbo accufab RRAFPR(rising rate adjustable fuel pressure regulator) made for a grandnational but fits the T2 fuel rail and works great, fwdperf T2 computer, a/f and boost guage in 2 guage pillar pod, spare ground effects, exterior window trim pieces as well as interior trim pieces, second set of t-tops mirror tinted in great condition vinal padded bags, spare 782 head, 16in pumpers with a brand new set of 245/45/16s on the pumpers as well as a set of 15in crabs with 205/55/15s, spare front clip(just the part with the popup headlights), rear window shade(louvers?) and a handfull of smaller misc parts. Paint needs attention(but no damage and as far as I can tell/know the car has never been wrecked) and it could use new seals around the windows/doors.

Pictures can been seen at http://harv.f0e.net/Shelby/

Car is located in Valley Park/Ballwin, MO(minutes from St Louis, MO). Make an offer.

Email to harvthesecond@gmail.com if you want more pix or details.

Harv

Rebel Rob
12-30-2005, 02:31 PM
how about price?????

harvii
12-30-2005, 04:55 PM
Make an offer.
Harv

But if I must $1000 OBO. Someone is looking at it tomorrow morning so I'll let people know if it is still available after that.

Harv

harvii
01-03-2006, 10:27 AM
Car has sold.

Harv