PDA

View Full Version : 1989 Dodge Turbo Caravan ES

gasketmaster
05-23-2006, 04:41 PM
FOR SALE: This is a very straight rust free 1989 Dodge Turbo Caravan ES
The van runs good and is located about 30 miles east of Portland,Oregon.It has about 150k miles on it.The head gasket was done right with MP head gasket and bolts about 5000 miles ago.I just put new brakes on the front including new rotors,rebuilt calipers and pads.It has a short 2.5" exhaust with a Dynomax muffler but I also have the stock exhaust as well.
I'm asking $1500 with the wheels in the picture or $1200 with the factory snowflakes
Let me know if you have any questions
Thanks!

Ubmbass
05-23-2006, 09:11 PM
Damn, that is one sweet van. I wish I didn't already have 3 of them LOL

BIG PSI
05-23-2006, 11:12 PM
So Terry, is this one of your Mini Vans ? About how quick would it run in the 1/4 mile ? If you have raced it it what was its best numbers ?

Chuck

PS---do you have any more pictures that you can post ????
:eyebrows:

gasketmaster
05-24-2006, 02:36 PM
Thanks Corby :thumb:

Chuck,

This has been my daily driver for about a year ;)

I've never raced this van at the track but I've had to pass a few people on the freeway :eyebrows:

I'll have more pictures soon.........unless somebody walks up with cash green money :D

BIG PSI
05-24-2006, 07:00 PM
Well how fast would you guess that it would run the 1/4 mile in ??
May I ask why are you selling it ???
Would it make the trip from the west coast to Ohio on its own power ?

Chuck

PS---I tried to call you last night.

gasketmaster
05-25-2006, 11:08 AM
Well how fast would you guess that it would run the 1/4 mile in ??
May I ask why are you selling it ???
Would it make the trip from the west coast to Ohio on its own power ?

Chuck

PS---I tried to call you last night.

Chuck,

I have no idea what it would run :)

I'm selling it because I bought a 1998 Grand Caravan to replace it for my Foster Care Home.....plus I have to many damn vehicles ;)

I don't see why it wouldn't make it to Ohio :nod:

I have some people very interested in buying it........one is local which would be the easiest thing for me :D

XPLRN
05-31-2006, 06:45 AM
Hello Terry,

I've checked into getting a NS ticket up there to drive the van back to Arizona. I'll need a week's advance notice to get the ticket and let My relatives know that I'll "be in the area".........LOL's........

Let me know what you need for a deposit on the van till I can get my flight scheduled to pick it up.

Thanks for your time today to duscuss the van a bit more!! Take your time and I'll be looking forward to seeing the pictures. :thumb:

Myron

Dei13
05-22-2017, 04:47 PM
I realize this is an very old post but I was looking for this van. Do you still have it?

FOR SALE: This is a very straight rust free 1989 Dodge Turbo Caravan ES
The van runs good and is located about 30 miles east of Portland,Oregon.It has about 150k miles on it.The head gasket was done right with MP head gasket and bolts about 5000 miles ago.I just put new brakes on the front including new rotors,rebuilt calipers and pads.It has a short 2.5" exhaust with a Dynomax muffler but I also have the stock exhaust as well.
I'm asking $1500 with the wheels in the picture or $1200 with the factory snowflakes
Let me know if you have any questions
Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Do you still have this vehicle. I realize this is a very old thread but it doesn't hurt to ask

GLHNSLHT2
05-22-2017, 06:38 PM
nope that van is long gone.