PDA

View Full Version : Devilsown blowing fuses

OnLooker
05-23-2006, 02:51 PM
I installed the kit last summer and it was working great. After installing it I noticed I had the wrong controller and contacted devilsown who had me ship them the wrong controller and quickly shipped the correct one. Now this spring when I put in the new controller it keeps blowing the 10 amp fuse. Now is the problem the controller or something else?
Thanks

Frank
05-23-2006, 03:45 PM
I would contact him on the current requirements as not many have the kit. While your at it, try to get him to become a vendor over here. :)

OnLooker
05-23-2006, 03:55 PM
I contacted them and they didn't really have much to say about it. They said I should check my grounds and if that is fine then send them the controller back to have checked out.

OnLooker
06-15-2006, 07:52 PM
Well I went and sent them the controller and they said it was good. I went through and cleaned all the grounds for the kit and it still keeps blowing fuses. I have the controller grounded to a screw right below the LM where a couple other ground wires run and the pump is grounded to the battery ground int he engine compartment. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
Thanks

bill2
06-21-2006, 11:34 PM
Well I went and sent them the controller and they said it was good. I went through and cleaned all the grounds for the kit and it still keeps blowing fuses. I have the controller grounded to a screw right below the LM where a couple other ground wires run and the pump is grounded to the battery ground int he engine compartment. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
Thanks
I installed a d/o kit on a friends car. The kit was nice, minus the solder job on the pump wiring was poor, the electrical tape wasn't completely covering the exposed wires, and worst of all they were touching!