PDA

View Full Version : Scottmon

GLHSKEN
05-21-2006, 11:10 AM
A++++ seller. Heck, he even tried to talk me out of buying the car!!! (or so it seems) It was perfect for what I wanted. Charger nose cone (undamaged) Hood and hatch. 2 usable doors... EVEN THE ONLY DRIVERS SC seat I have (4 of them) without a tear!!!

Car was exactly as advertised for $350. Thanks again Scott. A GLHS will look much better due to this car and the parts stash will grow!!

Hey Scott. The car is sitting exactly where I said it would... Patty said UNTIL you take it to James to part out... hehehe.

Scottmon
05-22-2006, 08:51 AM
Is Patti still on you about what the neighborhood association will say about the car? LOL, maybe you ought to run for assoc. pres! :thumb:

It was fun loading the car and finding out that the turbo still works. It was the latest edition of "Alley Antics" back there. :evil:

Glad to hear you got it home OK.

BTW, if you ever need to borrow a dog, let me know. :D

GLHSKEN
05-22-2006, 10:17 AM
LOL that was her excuse. The car will be gone by the weekend to await its teardown. More projects to roll in.

Not sure how the 5 cats would react to one of the dogs in the house!!!

mrmopar66
05-22-2006, 05:39 PM
A++++ seller. Heck, he even tried to talk me out of buying the car!!! (or so it seems) It was perfect for what I wanted. Charger nose cone (undamaged) Hood and hatch. 2 usable doors... EVEN THE ONLY DRIVERS SC seat I have (4 of them) without a tear!!!

Car was exactly as advertised for $350. Thanks again Scott. A GLHS will look much better due to this car and the parts stash will grow!!

Hey Scott. The car is sitting exactly where I said it would... Patty said UNTIL you take it to James to part out... hehehe.

I second that, I've bought two vehicles from Scott and both were just as he described. 86 S/C Rust Free and a 68 Charger body.