PDA

View Full Version : General: '86 Daytona Turbo Z Rear Hatch

Abkshelby
11-15-2009, 08:05 PM
Just posting up to see if anyone reasonably close to me would have a rear hatch for a '86 Daytona turbo Z they want to sell or give away. My '86 was damaged in the nor'easter that blasted my area this week and a tree smashed into 2 of my Daytona's. Luckily this one only suffered the hatch damage with a few other small dents. I'm located in Newport News, VA. Let me know what is out there. Not to be picky about color but a flash red one would be ideal without rear wiper. I could use an '84 or '85 hatch I guess but it needs to be from a turbo Z not a Laser. I'd rather not drill holes to put my rear spoiler back on.

Goose
11-16-2009, 09:04 AM
I've got a complete roller (no drivetrain) 86 C/S in Va. 22520. I'll take $250 for it. It's white with t-tops and maroon int. I'm about an hour and a half from you.

Abkshelby
11-16-2009, 04:00 PM
Thanks Goose but I will only buy an entire car if it is complete.
I really just only need a hatch.
I'm casually looking for an '86 turbo Z C/S automatic/sunroof or t-top car though if you see one of them anywhere not in pieces.

penstar4ever
12-17-2009, 11:37 PM
Try www.tidewatermoparclub.com I think they are very near Newport News.

Abkshelby
12-18-2009, 09:19 AM
Try www.tidewatermoparclub.com I think they are very near Newport News.

Thanks but that club is mainly into the musclecar era vehicles.
They think those of us into FWD Mopars have a disease especially when a lot of our cars go faster than theirs LOL.