PDA

View Full Version : any news on 20?

86seeS
11-11-2009, 01:10 PM
i know its early but any news on where sdac 20 is going to be yet?

Murphy
11-11-2009, 01:51 PM
I thought I herd PA

slasky
11-11-2009, 01:57 PM
It was announced at last year's SDAC.

sdac guy
11-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Yep, At SDAC-19 we announced the location as the Gettysburg/Carlisle/Hagerstown MD area. Looking good for that site right now!

While we were trying to tie our event to the Carlisle Chrysler event in some way, that doesn't look to be in the cards at all now. Count on our "standard" dates starting the weekend after Fathers Day in June. That is starting June 26 and going to June 29 or 30th.

Barry

J&G_BlueGLH
12-02-2009, 03:40 PM
As President/Vice President of the SV-SDAC chapter, Greg and I sincerely appreciate all of the hard work that everyone has put forth in working on this event. Regardless of the issues or the outcome, a lot of time, hard work and creativity has been put forth into the planning of this event for quite some time and we certainly do appreciate it. Denny has done an amazing job until his resignation for which Scott had stepped in to take care of the remainder of the planning due to his previous efforts with Denny in planning the event as well (as well as our ability to not commit to the project at the time with all we had going on following our wedding for which I sincerely appreciate, Scott). I know Troy and Mark have done quite their share of homework and planning as well. I appologize for not being able to get on here more often to stress my appreciation and acknowledge all the efforts we have put forth to date. Regardless, Carlisle will always be a rockin event every year and we'll continue to put forth an effort for more acknowledgement of our club and cars going forward. Hope that we can get something in place following the new year. Thanks all.