PDA

View Full Version : WNY SDAC November meeting

slasky
11-03-2009, 05:41 PM
Any suggestion on a time and date? I am open to hosting at the WNY SDAC world hedquarters.

Also, I have 2 spots left there for winter storage.

1FastCSX289
11-04-2009, 02:30 PM
Ive been tossing around the idea of doing a t-giving feast or something......with the wives. I know it will kill the whole "man-cave" atmosphere, but it might be nice for a switch up. Everyone bring something to pass.......Lasky, can you smoke a turkey? Do people do that? Or maybe deep fry?:nod:

Only major problem is that November is really tight for me on the weekends. I could probably do certain friday nights, but its a tough month......im out of town like every weekend. If others like the dinner idea and Nov doesnt work out, we could do a Christmas party or something.....or a Hanukkah party for Lasky.;) Also, Lasky.....dont want to put you on the spot or anything.....if youre not up to hosting a dinner type thing, I would do it over at my house, but I would be leaning towards a December date for that.

slasky
11-04-2009, 07:09 PM
I am fine with hosting it we just need to try and find a date that works.

bm_zimmer
11-04-2009, 09:37 PM
wed. nights are a no go for me. i really need to get to 1 of these meets lol. by the way, that head that i bought has ran 1000 miles+ , and about 15 trips down the track without issue. knock on wood!

1FastCSX289
11-05-2009, 02:06 PM
wed. nights are a no go for me. i really need to get to 1 of these meets lol. by the way, that head that i bought has ran 1000 miles+ , and about 15 trips down the track without issue. knock on wood!

Awesome. Didnt do anything to the head....just ran it? I figured it would be OK for you, just didnt want to guarantee it. You got a heck of a deal then! Im glad.

Did you go faster??

bm_zimmer
11-05-2009, 07:32 PM
i cant get any traction. 2.7 short times. but my trap is over 94 mph. so im thinking if i get some kind of dg or the falken 512's that aries recommended on i should get my 60' down. im tearing it back apart this winter and im gonna put a true ported exhaust on and a t3/t4 or super 60 turbo on it. my stocker is shot.

brian

Aries_Turbo
11-06-2009, 08:56 PM
come to the track in the spring with us and you can borrow some slicks. youll then want to sacrifice your first born child for a set to use all the time though..... :) rap it way up and dump it and hold on. :)

are we talking a saturday thing? a friday thing?

friday is decent for me. sat (other than tomorrow) is good for me too. friday after thanksgiving might be good for a dude only event. i think my wife has to work that day. that sat might be good for a bring a date/spouse/gf event.

my schedule is pretty flexible.

Brian

1FastCSX289
11-12-2009, 09:39 AM
Why dont we push for early december? Maybe that friday december 5th with the wives.....bring a dish type of thing? This will give us some time to block it off on the calendar and plan something decent. Would be cool to get the wives together for a little holiday party rather than our normal sausage fest. Not that video games, plates and beer isnt cool.....but.....we could switch it up once.

Aries_Turbo
11-12-2009, 05:08 PM
whatever is fine with me but we've pushed it back again and again.

slasky
11-16-2009, 10:21 PM
Why dont we push for early december? Maybe that friday december 5th with the wives.....bring a dish type of thing?
I have to check but it sounds good to me.

1FastCSX289
11-17-2009, 03:07 PM
Is it gonna be me, you and Bucar AGAIN? Anyone else want to get together? If Scott breaks out the smoker, the food is gonna be awesome......

Aries_Turbo
11-17-2009, 05:32 PM
probly. we are the only hardcore wny sdac dudes (prove me wrong guys :))

Brian

thedon809
11-17-2009, 07:20 PM
I would like to go but I'm going to be working 24/7 to fund my money pit daytona. I'm down for going to the track in spring. Tons of kids in my class are going after we all finish our engines. I will have to shut up my friend and his 1st gen lightning.

bm_zimmer
11-26-2009, 12:01 AM
my wife will probably not attend, but i will bring the better half...my son lol. if noone minds