PDA

View Full Version : Spirit > Impala...

mark
05-18-2006, 04:21 PM
Last night I had to run a few errands and decided to take the spirit out cause it was not raining and I'm tired of driving the gtp. Anyways after running an errand I decide to take the long way home, and I see this shiny green car coming up behind me, I saw them laughing and I saw gold teeth. The car was obviously repainted, a late model impala with like 20 inch rims or some ungodly size close to that, and chrome trim all over it. He revs, it sounded like crap, like his exhaust was plugged up. I could not help myself, I looked over and laughed. Then I hear "F-that piece of sh..!" so i'm thinking to myself. my car is a POS cause its a stock looking dodge spirit? I start go go when the light turns green and they stay next to me (maybe it was the BOV venting that interested them a few lights back when they caught up to me), I am just easing into first kind of just hoping they are gonna do a fly by and think they are pimpin in their FWD impala... but they stick next to me, so I punch it in first, boost builds tires break loose then go into second, screech... then catch traction, then top of second tires begin to chirp, i let off and coast and they eventually catch up. The driver shouts over to me "What the FU.. do you have in that piece of sh..!?" I respond a turbo. I then continue on my way as they do a U turn...

I should have sand bagged and raced them for their teeth

DeckSetter
05-18-2006, 05:00 PM

BEST QUOTE EVER aaaaaahahhahahahahahahaha

nice kill :thumb:

Will Martin
05-18-2006, 05:31 PM
Good kill! This one's funny too! lol :D

......and I see this shiny green car coming up behind me, I saw them laughing and I saw gold teeth.

Rattlesnake
05-18-2006, 07:29 PM
Kill them all:evil:

Ground Rat
05-19-2006, 08:08 PM

:lol: :lol:

Dave
05-23-2006, 10:02 PM
:lol: Bwahahaha!!! Pimpin' gold grille yall!

Spirits own!

What's done to yours?

mark
05-24-2006, 08:41 AM
:lol: Bwahahaha!!! Pimpin' gold grille yall!

Spirits own!

What's done to yours?

very little, just stage 3 sbec, +40's, 2.5 exhaust, bov, konis, eibachs.

Dave
05-24-2006, 08:54 PM
How much boost, eh?

GLHSKEN
05-24-2006, 09:14 PM
That WAS one of the best quotes ever!!!

mark
05-25-2006, 09:26 AM
How much boost, eh?

stage3 = 18