PDA

View Full Version : Parts "Donation" for my 600 project.

85_600
05-17-2006, 11:14 PM
Well, here I am again, working on getting my 85 Dodge 600 going again. Basically, I’m looking for any “unused” parts that anyone may have laying around collecting dust. I’m willing to pay shipping for these items OR, if you’re local enough for me, I can pick them up.

I’m not looking for any widely used parts, just some stuff that may come in handy. Since I’m doing a T2 conversion along with fixing up some low compression readings, I figured this should help me out financially.

I’m also relatively new to TD’s so, I’m not quite sure if these parts would be the correct ones. If they aren’t, just correct what I’m looking for and let me know if you have them.

Before I list the items I’m looking for, I have to say up front that I can’t buy until at least the middle of June.

So, onward..

RADIATOR HOSES.

I currently have a T1 car and since I’m going T2, I’m interested in whatever type of hoses that will fit my car. I’m moving the radiator over to make room for a stock IC, if this helps in determining what hoses I need.

STOCK T2 AIRBOX W/HOSES and CLAMPS:

I don’t get out too much due to work so if anyone has one laying around that is not going to be used, I’m interested.

SPARE VACUUM LINE:

Yep. Even the basics are not getting away here LOL! If you have some spare lines sitting around that would be great. Of course, no brittle lines…

STOCK T2 INJECTORS:

As long as they are know “Good” ones. I don’t know if these are a hot item or not. If so and I can’t get them for the price of shipping, that’s alright with me. Again, me = Newb!

O2 SENSOR:

Again, sounds like a “Hot Item”. 3 or 4 wire would be good. Although I am throwing the idea around of buying a wbo2 that can simulate NBO2 output. IDK. I’ll see but if someone has a decent one “just laying around”, let me know.

SPARE EXHAUST PIPE/CAT/MUFFLER

I’m not sparing anything here LOL! Preferably 2.5”. I have a 2.5” down pipe so if you have a cat that’s decent, it’d have to be 2.5” Same with the muffler.
I put the exhaust parts on here because I know some of you end going either without a cat, without a muffler, or both. I figured if that’s the case then someone has to have something laying around.

Most everything else on my list I would prefer to get new, just so I know that when the time comes to troubleshoot problems that those parts don’t need to be checked 1st. I have a lead on an AIS from butchshuppe. I’m hoping he can hang on to it for a little while longer.

Thanks for looking and for ANY and ALL favors. :thumb:

BIG PSI
05-17-2006, 11:52 PM
I have a set to T2 Injectors. I also have a 2.5 inch diameter exhaust that is on a 91 Shadow that I am stripping out. I will be keeping the dump tube and maybe the muffler but the pipes are yours for FREE as well as the T2 FI.

See I told you not to give up.....

Regards
Chuck Green

:thumb:

85_600
05-17-2006, 11:53 PM
I have a set to T2 Injectors. I also have a 2.5 inch diameter exhaust that is on a 91 Shadow that I am stripping out. I will be keeping the dump tube and maybe the muffler but the pipes are yours for FREE as well as the T2 FI.

See I told you not to give up.....

Regards
Chuck Green

:thumb:

And now it begins again :D I'll be in touch. I'll need you number again.

Thanks!
P

BIG PSI
05-18-2006, 12:00 AM
330-297-9900 @ home

85_600
05-18-2006, 09:37 AM
One other "minor" item I forgot to mention that I'll need: The Red and or Blue plugs from a LM. I think I inadvertently threw mine out, the spare one. I can't find it anywhere and my father could only find the good LM in the 600.

I just need it for a couple pins for the swap.

Thanks!
Paul

cordes
05-18-2006, 11:23 AM
The LM pins are the same as the ones in the factory sterio plugs. No need to scrouge around for LMs. I know some one out there must have some extras...

grim
05-18-2006, 09:21 PM
pm me your address and ill send u a couple plugs . how many u need like 4-5 ?
billy

85_600
05-18-2006, 09:26 PM
pm me your address and ill send u a couple plugs . how many u need like 4-5 ?
billy

PM away!
P

85_600
05-18-2006, 10:36 PM
Ok, it looks like I have a 3 wire O2 sensor and some Red/Blue plugs coming my way, as well as some exhaust pipe and injectors! :thumb: Thanks guys!

I have a 4 wire O2 "plug" - If anyone has a 3 wire one that they would like to swap for my 4 wire one, let me know.

Thanks Again!
Paul

85_600
05-27-2006, 07:19 PM
Small update: I just received my 3 wire O2 in the mail today. Thanks Greedy :thumb:
I have yet to make it over to BIG PSI's house but this will be soon, for the T2 FI's and the exhaust pipe.

I still need some of the items in my list. I've noticed that some of them are available by people in the For Sale section. I get my 1st extra time paycheck this Friday. If those items are still up for sale I'll be in touch.

Feel free to take a look at my list and if you have some of the stuff laying around make me an offer.

Thanks again!
Paul