PDA

View Full Version : Engine: Used T1 engine $140

navyboy65
10-24-2009, 04:54 PM
Hi I have a good & fairly complete 2.2L Turbo 1 engine out of a 1987 Chrysler Le baron premium coupe. The engine is complete, but in half as it needs a head gasket and some reconditioning from sitting. The cam in it is a mopar preformance 2.2 turbo purple, with performance valve train(springs keepers & retainers). Again it’s complete with intake, turbo, injectors, exhaust manifold, and so on. (no water pump, and would need a new head gasket, head bolts and some other misc. items as it has been sitting for a while).

$140 you come and pick it up! It is in Jamestown CA 95327, no shipping - pick up only

Willing to trade it all for a good "core" TIII turbo or a something better for my TIII!

Apparently I have misplaced the rockers and lifters, so if I am unable to find them they will not be included. Also found some rust on the cam, looks like it isn't to bad and could esily removed! I did find all of the original valve train (Rockers, springs, lifters, cam, keepers) all in good condition and is included!
seth@gfire.us

navyboy65
11-06-2009, 09:06 PM
BUMP!
&
For $10 more, I can toss in a new Mopar Turbo Oil feedline part # 4621120

navyboy65
11-07-2009, 08:39 PM
:clap:
Sold to f-2_challenger (paid and picked up already!):thumb:
:clap2:

Still have the feed line and some other parts for sale!
Consider this post closed!