PDA

View Full Version : RockAuto's 10-Year Anniversary

RockAuto
10-22-2009, 01:00 PM
It’s RockAuto.com’s ten-year anniversary. A huge thank you to all the customers and friends we have here in this forum. A lot has changed over the years. RockAuto now carries auto and body parts from well over 100 manufacturers and the inventory of parts at RockAuto.com now fit 97,236,859 vehicle applications! While much has changed not everything has. RockAuto.com is still a family owned business and the family still work on their own cars. There are more people at RockAuto answering customer phone calls and emails, but RockAuto is still headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin.

Forums have been a great way for us to meet and stay in touch with do-it-yourselfers and professional mechanics. It is fun to read postings about repairs using our parts and the immediate feedback we get is useful. Some of the major changes to the RockAuto.com online catalog have come from forum suggestions. For example, the little truck icons that tell shoppers which parts can ship from the same location was a forum idea.

Even if you have never purchased a single lug nut from RockAuto.com, we hope the part photos, repair wiki, part number search, and other resources on RockAuto.com have been of use. We sincerely enjoy helping customers keep their vehicles on the road and we look forward to helping people maintain and repair their cars and trucks for another ten years!

BadAssPerformance
10-22-2009, 01:19 PM
Woot! Congrats! :clap: :thumb:

neongary
10-25-2009, 06:44 PM
I've been buying from Rock Auto for years and have nothing but good to say about the low prices, fast shipping and great customer service. Web site is even a good reference for looking up part numbers and also to see what is available from the aftermarket for my Lebaron.

mech1nxh
10-26-2009, 02:25 AM
Even if you have never purchased a single lug nut from RockAuto.com, we hope the part photos, repair wiki, part number search, and other resources on RockAuto.com have been of use. We sincerely enjoy helping customers keep their vehicles on the road and we look forward to helping people maintain and repair their cars and trucks for another ten years!

I usually don't comment in vendor threads, but I need to share an experience
with the use of RockAuto's superlative data base.

Story goes....
Needed 2 rear "e" brake cables for an 85 "G". 4 LISTINGS OFFERED!!.
However, time was of the essence in this instance, and shipping $
would be "prohibitive".

However, based on the data base I was able to source the needed parts
within 40 miles, (from a competitor!) repair the vehicle, and be an eerr...
Hero. (lol)

I hope NOTHING changes in your company. I for one will ALWAYS check
with your company FIRST for My parts needs.

From Myself (and My customer base)

THANK YOU!!

MopàrBCN
10-28-2009, 07:54 PM
Well congratulation! At least from an European view point I can say (and know that many agree) having an american car wouldn't be quite the same without you guys. An avg. of 4 business days even using economy shipping from the moment of ordering is extremely competitive even in comparison to local retailers...