PDA

View Full Version : 91 Spirit RT for sale or Trade

clocktowersniper
05-14-2006, 07:33 PM
I am selling my RT or willing to trade for a nice Jeep Cherokee 4wd. My RT has 118k on the clock, new tires,brakes,suspension,timing belt,head gasket,water pump, fuel pump,exhaust, and more.
Custom parts as follows: Stage 4 FWDP cal with plus 40's,3 bar map,turbo XS type H blow off, stainless turobo lines, turbo 1.5 years old, 3 inch mandrel bent exhaust with stainless 3 inch cat and muffler, Eibach springs with new shocks and struts, strut tower brace, car is lowered 2.5 inches overall.
Paint is damn near perfect and factory, interior has no rips at all, I have all the stock parts including rims with new tires, has A-pillar pod with guages, I also have the original pillar cover too.
I have lots of spare parts for the car that will go with it.
Depending on the deal I work, the stereo may stay or go. It has a Pioneer deck with a sub and infinity speakers. I will stick the stock unit back in depending on the deal.
Car is real quick and runs great, no knocks ticks or smoke.

I want 5k for the car or trade for a nice Jeep Cherokee, I dont care if you like the price, it is what it is. I have more into this car than that and I am the second owner. I dont beat this car I respect it.

PM me with any deals, lowballers need not even bother.
http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/clocktowersnipr

yogurt_slinger
05-14-2006, 11:35 PM
what kind of fuel pump? stock or 255?
does it have steel or aluminum plugs?
any rust? underbody?
what rims will come on the car?
its got the stock intercooler right?

2.216VTurbo
05-14-2006, 11:51 PM
Clean well cared for car, I'll vouch for it. :thumb: Saw it at Mopars at The Strip this year.

Badger
05-15-2006, 01:10 AM
power windows? overhead console? what options did it come with?

clocktowersniper
05-15-2006, 06:41 AM
Its got all options except for overheade console. ABS,Power seats,pw,pdl,etc. I do have an overhead console for it in my attic. I may consider selling it with alot of the mods removed but we will see. I have the snowflakes still as well. Stock intercooler, some rust on the lower drivers door. All mouldings and paint are real nice. I drove this car from NC to NY, NC to south FL and wouldnt hesitate to drive it anywhere. As far as I know its the steel plugs, and if they are there that long with no probs, leave them alone!!! My wife is mad at me for posting it for sale, but she wont get a 4wd so I have to. I am sick of being stuck.

2.216VTurbo
05-15-2006, 10:24 AM
How are you getting stuck in Vegas? In the sand? I guess if I had to be stuck somewhere, Vegas would be the place...:thumb:

clocktowersniper
05-15-2006, 05:45 PM
I am actually not in Vegas any more. I am back in NC. I looked around some more and I dodnt think it was gonna be that good for the kids. The schools werent impressive. Besides my kids just got accepted to a really good school here. They were also upset because I was away so with all that, I ended up going back to NC and starting a new biz. Besides the houses I was looking at were nice but 400k plus with no property. We are gonna rent out the house we have now and buy a house with some property,like 10 acres or so. If the RT doesnt sell, I will just buy a beater 4wd and keep it.

clocktowersniper
05-16-2006, 08:41 PM
Nobody has a Jeep for me?? How about a mint old RamCharger?

clocktowersniper
05-18-2006, 02:34 PM
Jeep! Jeep!

clocktowersniper
05-20-2006, 11:39 AM
Car is no longer for sale.I am gonna keep it and put it in storage for a while and just go buy a 4wd.

boost geek
05-20-2006, 11:46 AM
I would love to have your car, too far away though...

clocktowersniper
06-02-2006, 03:48 PM
I found a car I want to buy, I will lower the price to $4500 for the next 2 days. After that I can lose the deal on the other car. Then the proce goes back up.

clocktowersniper
06-02-2006, 10:07 PM
I am also offering up my 1998 Dakota Sport Club Cab for sale for the same price. If I can sell the Dak then I can keep my Spirit. Yippie!

Badger
02-01-2007, 09:18 PM
I was just curious if you ended up selling your Dak and keeping your spirit....whats the status?

Badger....

mcsvt
02-01-2007, 09:21 PM
Spirit is def gone!

D1A8J
02-02-2007, 04:18 PM
damn, this is what i want my spirit r/t to be !!!
did u ever get any numbers on it ? (hp,tq,1/4)

thanks,
- Dave

awesome deal btw !!!