PDA

View Full Version : General: Parting 91 Caravan with 3.3 and Good Tranny

onenastymopar
10-08-2009, 10:14 PM
I know this isnt a turbo but alot of guys use some of these parts on their turbos and with guys doing 3.0/3.3 turbo setups now figured it would be ok.

This is located or will be located in Kittanning PA hopefully this weekend.

I will have a 91 AWD caravan short wheel base that I will be yanking a few parts off of myself but will be parting the rest for a very very short period of time. I know the motor had a miss....either electrical issue or internal but was told it seamed to be electrical....I will sell the motor cheap if someone wants it and has a way to pull it in my back yard. The tranny shifted great from what I understand and without issues.....in fact he changed the fluid and filter every year in the tranny too. heres a small list of new parts he put on right before he parked it and ones that I wont need.

Fuel pump
Spark Plug wires
Plugs
Exhaust and cat converter.

Parts I'm keeping:
AWD setup (including axles, ptu, rearend and driveshaft)
Front disc brake setup
Front Struts/coils

Everything else is up for grabs...... burgandy exterior/interior I WILL sell this stuff cheap, you pull or at least help I'll sell it cheaper. I'm planning on having this van gone by next Friday Oct. the 16th at latest unless someone makes it worth my while to hold it for a short bit longer.

Call (724)954-3175 if interested in anything or messege me thru the board.

135sohc
10-08-2009, 11:01 PM
maybe its just a rumor but does that minivan have the liquid/vibration dampening motor mounts since its AWD ?

onenastymopar
10-09-2009, 08:02 AM
Dont know yet...guess we'll find out, I'll let ya know

Sgt Craig
10-09-2009, 08:12 PM
How are the rocker panels, and rear wheel lips?

onenastymopar
10-09-2009, 08:51 PM
think rear wheel lips are bad but not really sure yet....I'm buying it sight unseen tomorrow.....I just wanted the parts I listed so as long as they were good I was happy ya know? He told me some info like tranny was great and motor has a miss etc. but thats about it. I will let you all know tomorrow if everything goes smooth.

Sgt Craig
10-10-2009, 10:54 AM
think rear wheel lips are bad but not really sure yet....I'm buying it sight unseen tomorrow.....I just wanted the parts I listed so as long as they were good I was happy ya know? He told me some info like tranny was great and motor has a miss etc. but thats about it. I will let you all know tomorrow if everything goes smooth.

i need a windshield and the 2 rear side glass tinted.

onenastymopar
10-10-2009, 12:09 PM
oh heck your close too....it is the short wheel base, so the rear windows are for that model only, just in case your have the grand. I'm getting it around 5 today so I will let you know

Sgt Craig
10-10-2009, 02:02 PM
oh heck your close too....it is the short wheel base, so the rear windows are for that model only, just in case your have the grand. I'm getting it around 5 today so I will let you know

I have 90 shortie.Yeah not far at all.

onenastymopar
10-10-2009, 02:04 PM
are the 91 parts interchangeable with a 90?? I know the bodies different is why I ask.

Sgt Craig
10-10-2009, 02:05 PM
are the 91 parts interchangeable with a 90?? I know the bodies different is why I ask.

Windshield,yes,rockers,yes,side windows I think so.

onenastymopar
10-10-2009, 02:10 PM
o ok kool....I will have to check it all for ya once I pick it up.

onenastymopar
10-11-2009, 12:20 AM
the vans definatley rough but will try and go thru the list tomorrow with all the needs ;)

onenastymopar
10-11-2009, 11:35 AM
This van has got to be an oddball...its awd but no tinted windows and non-power windows and no extra stuff at all....odd a stripped down short wheel base with no extras and awd.

has burgandy interior and the front seats look decent if anyone needs some.....havent looked at rears yet.

Windshield looks good so far....you come pull it 30. rather ya break it or not sound fair?
Rockers are shot :(
Rear windows arnt tinted :( if ya still want them though heck $15 for both?
Rear lips I think are rotted too

Still have to check on the mounts ;) not sure how I will know but will try

onenastymopar
10-12-2009, 08:18 AM
Nobody needs a 3.3 motor or a good a604? auto tranny? you come pull it you can have either for 100. or both for 175. together......cant really hurt the van so will be an easy pull if you got the tools other then sitting in my back yard.....but at least its level.

Any parts ya need email me or message or call (724)954-3175

This van will be gone by Friday the 16th unless we work something out before hand for me to hold it a little longer for you to get here and pull something.

Sgt Craig
10-12-2009, 07:01 PM
Nobody needs a 3.3 motor or a good a604? auto tranny? you come pull it you can have either for 100. or both for 175. together......cant really hurt the van so will be an easy pull if you got the tools other then sitting in my back yard.....but at least its level.

Any parts ya need email me or message or call (724)954-3175

This van will be gone by Friday the 16th unless we work something out before hand for me to hold it a little longer for you to get here and pull something.

I wouldnt be able to get the windshield until Sat So dont worry about it.

onenastymopar
10-12-2009, 09:03 PM
its up to you....I can hold it for you if you know u want it and pay with paypal ahead of time so I know your serious...your call ;)

Sgt Craig
10-12-2009, 09:12 PM
its up to you....I can hold it for you if you know u want it and pay with paypal ahead of time so I know your serious...your call ;)

I want it but chances of getting it out without breaking are slim.Ill pass this time.Thanks for your time though!

onenastymopar
10-12-2009, 09:23 PM
np.....I may pull it for myself then, never hurts to have spare parts.

onenastymopar
10-12-2009, 09:25 PM
this van takes rusted out to a whole nutha level ;)