PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Daytona Shelby Z PISP

Spirit R/T
10-08-2009, 04:09 PM
http://www.quicksilverdiecast.com/catalog/11asw%20025.jpg

Project in slow progress
1987 Daytona Shelby Z Pearl Blue T Top 5 speed TII Blue leather power interior fully loaded with window sticker. Runs really strong, 86K miles 3nd & 5th owner Owned twice, Traded even for a base 87 Daytona to dealership who could not sell it. Sold to a friend and bought it back. All original had bad case of fade and peel paint, stripping down and epoxy primering mixed feelings about painting it pearl blue again...your thoughts?. The crabs and chin spoiler will be going back on it.

spoolinhard
10-08-2009, 06:17 PM
thats a rare color. I would be hesitant to change it but
thats just me.

JohnnyIroc
10-08-2009, 11:34 PM
i dig that color keep it:thumb:

J&H Ryan
10-17-2009, 10:20 AM
I'd keep the color - def don't paint it red or black whatever you do! But its your car...you can paint it bright magenta...

Spirit R/T
10-18-2009, 01:02 PM
I'd keep the color - def don't paint it red or black whatever you do! But its your car...you can paint it bright magenta...

LOL it will probably end up the original color, I was thinking White (to go with the blue leather interior) Never Black as I have too many black cars now and same with the Red, which would look rather strange with Blue interior. It may end up on the block for sale in order to finish other projects, which may also go, depending on how much more things get screwed up. :confused: